MO MO - Betty Alexander, 69, Sullivan, 11 April 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep thinking about that scratch on the door. The daughter said it was at arm level if you were forcing someone out the door. What would Betty or the perp have on that could cause that scratch? A jacket zipper? A wristwatch? An Apple Watch? A metal hair clip? How did they convince her to leave? A knife? A gun? A hammer? They could all cause a scratch.

I keep thinking about that scratch on the door. The daughter said it was at arm level if you were forcing someone out the door. What would Betty or the perp have on that could cause that scratch? A jacket zipper? A wristwatch? An Apple Watch? A metal hair clip? How did they convince her to leave? A knife? A gun? A hammer? They could all cause a scratch.

I also can't help but wonder if anyone else saw her leaving with her captor or abductor? Those apartments are fairly close together.

Here's the information for that day regarding sunset, etc.

Weather History for Washington, MO | Weather Underground

Actual sunset: 7:36 pm
Civil Twilight: 8:03 pm
Nautical Twilight: 8:36 pm
Astronomical Twilight: 9:10 pm

The last person to see Betty alive was the neighbor who is the uncle of Betty's daughter in law. He's the one who later moved into her apartment and took some of her furniture. I'm just so uncomfortable with that whole arrangement. It's so unusual.

Weather Underground doesn't have the temperature that day for the area, but in nearby suburban St. Louis, the high temperature was 81 degrees, the low was 54

Weather History for Spirit of St Louis, MO | Weather Underground

Bring Betty Home Facebook post dated 4/30/2020.

Bring Betty Home

You all are AMAZING!!

The petition to get the FBI involved in mom's case now has over 1,000 signatures in one day. Thank you so much to everyone who has signed! ❤ I'm hoping if we get it to at least 5,000 the FBI might pay attention. We have over 6,000 followers on the page alone so I know we can do it!

It only takes a few seconds to sign.

PLEASE, if you haven't already, sign the petition and continue to SHARE it so we can Bring Betty Home!

http://chng.it/Sd4Fftzb94

Betty, Sandra and Abbie Flynn’s cases are all still so purplexing. I log on daily hoping we’ll see a resolution to at least one of them. I feel so bad for their families. And yet..crickets.

Barbara too. 4 nice women who by all accounts would never hurt a fly, all gone without a trace.

Last edited:
June 10, 2020 post.

Bring Betty Home

Another month has passed...another 30 days of wondering where mom could be and missing her like crazy. It has been 14 months since she was last seen before she vanished from her senior apartment complex in the middle of small town Sullivan, MO. What will it take to get coverage for her story, to get help on her case, to end this daily nightmare for her family??? I will NOT let her become a cold case that's unsolved!

Please, if you haven't yet, click the link below to sign and share the petition to get the FBI involved so we can finally Bring Betty Home.

Sign the Petition

June 10, 2020 post.

Bring Betty Home

Another month has passed...another 30 days of wondering where mom could be and missing her like crazy. It has been 14 months since she was last seen before she vanished from her senior apartment complex in the middle of small town Sullivan, MO. What will it take to get coverage for her story, to get help on her case, to end this daily nightmare for her family??? I will NOT let her become a cold case that's unsolved!

Please, if you haven't yet, click the link below to sign and share the petition to get the FBI involved so we can finally Bring Betty Home.

Sign the Petition

Someone knows something

There hasn’t been a post on her FB page since June 10th. I hope that means something positive is happening. I also hope everyone involved is safe and well.

Bring Betty Home

I hope so, too. This is really such an odd and very suspicious disappearance.

One of my theories (just an inkling) is that someone "befriended" Betty, "helping" her with errands, etc. but after a while began expecting something in return. Betty grew uncomfortable with this person or persons intrusion into her life.

I really believe LE could find and trace the people who were with and around Betty prior to and on the day she was missing. They can do this through interviews, etc. The should already have an idea of who these people are. It's a small town in the middle of a large region of other small towns. Its not like there are hundreds of strangers moving through Sullivan every day. LE in the region share information and know who the bad actors are, they cooperate with each other in catching and convicting them.

Betty Alexander, 69 at the time of her disappearance, has been missing for more than a year. Although she was diagnosed with early dementia, this is *not* a case of an elderly person wandering off in a state of confusion. Sullivan, MO is a small town and there are no leads and few resources, so I am bringing this to those most likely to be able to help solve this case---web sleuths.
Below are the sites with the most information about this case. I have questions that aren't answered in any of the information I've found---for example, Betty apparently had 2 deliveries by Meals On Wheels that are strange: On the Thursday of her disappearance, they were unable to reach her, and yet it doesn't seem there was any attempt to locate her. On the following day, Meals on Wheels said they found her door ajar and they simply delivered her meal and left---again without locating her. Why would MOW not raise some kind of alarm or alert the family when a client cannot be reached or located?
In any case, please help us find Betty if you can. Thank you <3

Betty Alexander – Missing from Sullivan MO – 4/10/2019. Who Abducted Betty? Why Isn’t Her Abduction Receiving Attention? This Grandmother Deserves to Come Home.

Episode 5 Betty Alexander

Bring Betty Home

Betty Alexander, 69 at the time of her disappearance, has been missing for more than a year. Although she was diagnosed with early dementia, this is *not* a case of an elderly person wandering off in a state of confusion. Sullivan, MO is a small town and there are no leads and few resources, so I am bringing this to those most likely to be able to help solve this case---web sleuths.
Below are the sites with the most information about this case. I have questions that aren't answered in any of the information I've found---for example, Betty apparently had 2 deliveries by Meals On Wheels that are strange: On the Thursday of her disappearance, they were unable to reach her, and yet it doesn't seem there was any attempt to locate her. On the following day, Meals on Wheels said they found her door ajar and they simply delivered her meal and left---again without locating her. Why would MOW not raise some kind of alarm or alert the family when a client cannot be reached or located?
In any case, please help us find Betty if you can. Thank you <3

Betty Alexander – Missing from Sullivan MO – 4/10/2019. Who Abducted Betty? Why Isn’t Her Abduction Receiving Attention? This Grandmother Deserves to Come Home.

Episode 5 Betty Alexander

Bring Betty Home
Welcome to WS! As Laughing says, there is already a thread for Betty. Just so you are aware, thanks for joining and being concerned for Betty.

Message from Tricia, thank you!

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

No kidding! All the Harrod family bickering and here we are 11 years later with no resolution for Bob.

I'm still catching up on the thread but don't find it odd the locks were changed. My initial thoughts on the fentynal are perhaps someone was selling them? Or took one and left the other knowing they could sell them?

I need to finish reading the thread before commenting further.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back