MO MO - Bianca Piper, 13, Foley, 10 March 2005

FBI Missing Person - Bianca Noel Piper

The Charley Project - Bianca Noel Piper

AMW Missing Children - Bianca Piper

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Circumstances: Bianca's photo is shown age-progressed to 18 years. She left her home around 6:15 p.m. on March 10, 2005 to go for a walk. She was last seen walking on McIntosh Hill Road in Foley, Missouri. Bianca has scars on her arms and legs, a scar on her abdomen, and pierced ears. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a gray Adidas sweatshirt, and white sneakers. Her nickname is "B". Bianca may be in need of medical attention.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lincoln County Sheriff's Office (Missouri) 1-636-528-8546 or 1-636-528-6100

Mom’s story has never made sense to me. Do we know when and who saw Bianca last OTHER then her mom? Has anyone ever corroborated mom’s story from that night?

Anything new?
I still see Bianca's "missing" posters from time to time, I feel so sad for her.

In Lincoln County, where investigators have two longstanding missing child cases — Arlin Henderson, who disappeared July 25, 1991, and Bianca Piper, who was last seen on March 10, 2005 — officials expressed a similar passion about getting the cases solved.

"We do not give up on these cases," said Lincoln County Sheriff Mike Krigbaum. "We investigate any leads that come in. Who knows? Arlin Henderson or Bianca Piper may show up one of these days."

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...6da-5d53-a861-20cabdc02118.html#ixzz1kVcnbObO

What happened to missing 13-year-old Bianca Piper?

Bianca Piper was last seen alive on March 10, 2005 in Foley, Missouri. Bianca’s mother reported her missing at approximately 8:20 p.m. She was last seen walking on a road approximately one mile away from her home. Bianca was last seen wearing a lime green blouse, blue jeans, a gray Adidas hooded sweatshirt, and white tennis shoes.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/07/09/what-happened-13-year-old-bianca-piper

Piper.jpg

How thoroughly has her mom been investigated? Seems kinda odd to me. I hear about too many cases where the mom and boyfriend are responsible...not trying to point fingers at them but anything is possible, and there's not many other leads to other theories. The circumstances just sound fishy to me!

How thoroughly has her mom been investigated? Seems kinda odd to me. I hear about too many cases where the mom and boyfriend are responsible...not trying to point fingers at them but anything is possible, and there's not many other leads to other theories. The circumstances just sound fishy to me!

I've always felt the same way about this case. I'm local to the area, and there are 2 unsolved cases here that really stick with me: Bianca's, as well as the still-unsolved murder of Angie Housman.

Does anyone else check Missouri's Case.net site regularly? In November of 2011 it looks like Shannon Tanner's sister took out an order of protection against her. It expired in November of 2012. There are some other interesting entries there as well.

No anniversary article update yet, but when I typed her name in Google, I had an article about human trafficking in MO. Somewhere in the comments someone mentioned something about her, but I can't pull it up, I just know the article is somewhat related to her.
Heather Kullorn, also missing from MO, also pulls up a lot along with Bianca's name:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kullorn_heather.html

In both cases, I think someone the girls knew or who knew them well should be looked at.

Wow - I registered on this site with one of my main objectives being to get everyone thinking about Bianca Piper. SO AWESOME that you happened to be thinking about her on the same day I was thinking about her, amber1!!

I was the same age as Bianca when she was abducted - we were both 13 - and at the time, I had been following AMW Missing Children really closely. I actually still have a spreadsheet with a list full of missing kids that I had followed for almost a year. Bianca is the only one who has *really* stuck with me, and I'm not sure why. I find myself randomly thinking about her several times a year.

Yesterday I found WebSleuths and tried to register for a couple reasons, one of them to mention Bianca Piper and see if anyone had any clue at all as to where she is. Imagine my surprise when my registration came through this morning and I find that the most recent 2000s missing post is for Bianca!!

I'm new to this site (obviously, first post), but I really admire what everyone does. I hope to learn as much as possible because I really want to bring Bianca home - I hope I can help somehow!

So, everywhere I read so far says then if you think you have a match for something, you shouldn't be shy and you should just post it, because the worst it can be is wrong. I'm new and this is my second post, so take it for a grain of salt, but I was going through all the remains found of females on NamUs searching for one that may be Bianca. I know it's a longshot and stuff but I figured it would familiarize me with searching.

Blah blah blah, okay. Here it is:
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/4725

The body was found dumped in Marion, OH - a good seven hours from Foley MO but two years later. EXACTLY two years later - the body was found on the two year anniversary of Bianca's disappearance. That's what is really forcing me to post this because it was discovered March 10, 2007.

The bust, to me, looks like it could be Bianca. Bianca would have been fourteen at the time but she was a big girl for her age (5'6" 185lb). The remains are three inches shorter but were estimated. The age range is 15 to 22 but, again, Bianca looked a good deal older than she was. The only big difference is that the distance between the bust's mouth and nose is much greater than Bianca's. But, everywhere I've read on this site so far says not to trust busts or posted information too much, and just to post what you think.

So, I've posted it. I know I'm almost certainly wrong and I'm going to go back and keep comparing Bianca to NamUs cases, but there we are. :D

Welcome to Websleuths, Oleander 29! :wagon:

Thanks for your posts on Bianca's thread. :gthanks:

Bump.

Anyone know what ever happened to the case where the mom hit the other daughter?

Will this case EVER be solved??

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

Family of missing Lincoln County teen Bianca Piper still holds out hope

The family of missing teen Bianca Piper is hoping for a miracle ending like Shawn Hornbeck's.

Five years ago Wednesday, Bianca, then 13, disappeared from her neighborhood in Lincoln County after her mother, Shannon Tanner, drove her to a bridge down the street from their home and let her out to walk home after an argument.

[snip]

"There's nothing really new to report, unfortunately," Lincoln County sheriff's detective Chris Bartlett said Wednesday.

[snip]

Bianca's father, David Piper, 51, died of a heart attack in the fall.

More: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_43a9def1-ea8a-569b-9d2c-0657669e7358.html

Bump for Bianca. Very much questioning if Bianca's mother has anything more to do with her disappearance after burning her other daughter with a hair iron. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back