Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for a miracle. 4 days and still no Breeann. :(

I'm afraid finding this van will be like the proverbial needle in a haystack. Even where I am, I see these kinds of vans all the time, usually contractor types have them (I know the guy down the road from me has one, I see him go by many times a day in his, and hes a contractor). And with no markings, no make or license plate #.... :confused:

Maybe with it being such a small, out of the way place though, that'll make it easier to track down? I hope.

I just can't get over the taking the bike....

If it is a SO, I can't see them taking the bike...

Wonder if the bike might show what may of happened... or finger prints?

Hate to type this:

Anyone see any dumpsters that would be close to where she was last seen and do we know when they are emptied?

I'm afraid finding this van will be like the proverbial needle in a haystack. Even where I am, I see these kinds of vans all the time, usually contractor types have them (I know the guy down the road from me has one, I see him go by many times a day in his, and hes a contractor). And with no markings, no make or license plate #.... :confused:

Maybe with it being such a small, out of the way place though, that'll make it easier to track down? I hope.

I'd be concerned about the no license plate # if I were you. Be careful. Some of these contractors set up what seem to be legitimate businesses and before you know it, they're gone. I had a bad experience with a roofing company years ago....but that's o/t and won't go into it.

I'm guessing LE have a witness (es) who may have seen this van in the area but I wonder what made them think it was suspicious. The occupants? The driving around with no place to go? Stalking? Door to door solicitations for work? Did they see the van near the Rodriguez home right before the abduction? Did they see a child in the van?

I just can't get over the taking the bike....

If it is a SO, I can't see them taking the bike...

Wonder if the bike might show what may of happened... or finger prints?

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around taking the bike also. IDK but it seems it would've taken a lot longer to take a bike and a child unless the perp tried to grab Breeann and she hung onto to the bike and he took both and placed them in the back of the van? Wouldn't she have yelled if it was a stranger trying to grab her? I guess he could've lured her. Maybe he was on the side of the road and told her to go over to his van cuz he had candy or a dog .....

:sigh:

Hate to type this:

Anyone see any dumpsters that would be close to where she was last seen and do we know when they are emptied?

I haven't heard anything about checking dumpsters. If they haven't they should. They checked neighbour's properties. Have they checked bodies of water? Ponds, rivers, lakes

I haven't heard anything about checking dumpsters. If they haven't they should. They checked neighbor's properties. Have they checked bodies of water? Ponds, rivers, lakes

I think early on it was reported they were searching water with boats and divers, But it seems strange there are no pictures of that anywhere...:waitasec:

I wonder if the dogs tracked her sent anywhere...:waitasec:

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around taking the bike also. IDK but it seems it would've taken a lot longer to take a bike and a child unless the perp tried to grab Breeann and she hung onto to the bike and he took both and placed them in the back of the van? Wouldn't she have yelled if it was a stranger trying to grab her? I guess he could've lured her. Maybe he was on the side of the road and told her to go over to his van cuz he had candy or a dog .....

:sigh:

N/T that is a very good point if she hung onto the bike (my son did that all the time when I would try and get him off his)

The Perp would just think less fuss to take them all and put them in the van.

I read where her Father stated She was very friendly and would go with anyone...:cry:

We need some movement on this search! I'm beyond frustrated for this innocent child!

Ok, I know Google Maps may be old, but I found a white panel van. This is the corner of Hornbeck and Campbell, just west of the nursing home and north of the "big pond". I noticed there are dirt roads leading to the ponds.

Look on the right: senath, mo - Google Maps

Could it be that extended family lives in that area...aunts, uncles, cousins etc.?

I'd be concerned about the no license plate # if I were you. Be careful. Some of these contractors set up what seem to be legitimate businesses and before you know it, they're gone. I had a bad experience with a roofing company years ago....but that's o/t and won't go into it.

I'm guessing LE have a witness (es) who may have seen this van in the area but I wonder what made them think it was suspicious. The occupants? The driving around with no place to go? Stalking? Door to door solicitations for work? Did they see the van near the Rodriguez home right before the abduction? Did they see a child in the van?

Sorry, my wording wasn't clear - they don't have a plate number or make/model for the van in Senath. The guy up the street from me does have a plate (and my only complaint about him is that he sometimes drives too fast up the street :) )

Could it be that extended family lives in that area...aunts, uncles, cousins etc.?

Are you thinking maybe someone in the extended family took her? We had a case thread here that happened out in CA not too long ago where a paternal grandmother of an infant snatched the baby and drove a few hundred miles away back home with her, after pretending she was pregnant... :ohoh: So while it's a long shot, it's not been unknown to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila