GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything about checking dumpsters. If they haven't they should. They checked neighbour's properties. Have they checked bodies of water? Ponds, rivers, lakes

I'm stuck on that "pond". Wish we had a local to tell us what that really is.

Only SO lives about 15 mins away, but he works on the NE outskirts of Senath. If going thru town to stop and pick up milk, beer or cigs...Caneer St goes all the way thru to pick up 412 again. Not good.

I can't find a disposal service...?? Maybe they have to burn or take it to a landfill themselves.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S...gIdCxGf-ilPu3UUyQ3WhzHAqv_83n8OmQ&mra=ls&z=14

Just watched the Today video... Those poor parents. I get the impression from all the interviews that little Breeann was Daddy's girl. Please let her come home to them. :cry:

Are you thinking maybe someone in the extended family took her? We had a case thread here that happened out in CA not too long ago where a paternal grandmother of an infant snatched the baby and drove a few hundred miles away back home with her, after pretending she was pregnant... :ohoh: So while it's a long shot, it's not been unknown to happen.

Actually I was thinking she may have tried to ride to a cousins house and was snatched along the way. I'm also wondering if maybe the bicycle was the evidence that was sent to the lab early on...maybe the bike wasn't taken.:waitasec:

I don't understand why taking the bike seems so unusual. If the person left a bike at a corner, it would bring a lot of attention from other drivers, neighbors, pedestrians and such. It would give the individual less time before authorities were notified. By taking the bike, the person looks less suspicious. You also need to consider that a 3-year-old girl might not be willing to leave her bike behind. Also, the person probably touched the bike, and taking the bike was the only way to ensure that investigators can't check for prints.

I don't understand why taking the bike seems so unusual. If the person left a bike at a corner, it would bring a lot of attention from other drivers, neighbors, pedestrians and such. It would give the individual less time before authorities were notified. By taking the bike, the person looks less suspicious. You also need to consider that a 3-year-old girl might not be willing to leave her bike behind. Also, the person probably touched the bike, and taking the bike was the only way to ensure that investigators can't check for prints.

I was looking at it more tactically.......time? Someone can scoop up a child in seconds but a child on a bike? IDK how much more time that would take especially if she resists. You make a point about prints.

Dad allegedly has an aunt in the area....

Post by LC - 12 hours ago.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/254405921244556/

Actually I was thinking she may have tried to ride to a cousins house and was snatched along the way. I'm also wondering if maybe the bicycle was the evidence that was sent to the lab early on...maybe the bike wasn't taken.:waitasec:

The father had said there was a bike like Breeann's found by the aunt's, but it wasn't hers.

I saw a little girl at work yesterday afternoon that looks so much like her. She was very comfortable with the two ladies and younger boy though, but the similarities were crazy.

Have just read the OP, but did anyone else see this comment? Post #37, by Guest2, Willowbrook. Seen bike in ditch off Hwy 25 near Jackson and the Willow Heights subdivision? Hope he called this in. 6 hrs ago.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/senath-mo/TLD6JED3R1FUQ3S43/p2

ETA: Willow Heights Subdivision is in Cape Girardeau, but very near Jackson and Hwy 25.

http://www.trulia.com/property/map/1066538260-195-Willow-Hts-Cape-Girardeau-MO-63701

I am still wondering about this bike.... I posted a comment yesterday on the FB page asking if this had been reported and it was deleted? It looks like highway 25 would be pretty much a straight shot out off Senath to Cape Girardeau/ St. Loius.

Anyone know how long they lived there, when did they move from KENNET

I saw a little girl at work yesterday afternoon that looks so much like her. She was very comfortable with the two ladies and younger boy though, but the similarities were crazy.

I live in the SW and see alot of little girls who look exactly like her. Dark hair, brown eyes and tiny. Most have pierced ears also. I would have to go up to them and ask their name. I did notice in two pics she a scrap on her forehead above her left eye. One pic was obvious and the other I could just see a pink mark. I don't know if it would still be there or healed by now.

Dad will be on Fox News according to the Facebook page. Should be on shortly. I don't get Fox so just going by what was posted on FB.

I am still wondering about this bike.... I posted a comment yesterday on the FB page asking if this had been reported and it was deleted? It looks like highway 25 would be pretty much a straight shot out off Senath to Cape Girardeau/ St. Loius.
How could we find out for sure that this has been reported?

Just throwing this out there...

Another reason the bike might have been taken along with Breann was to ensure that investigators wouldn't know where she was taken from. If the bike was left and Breann was snatched, investigators would have a very narrow area to look for evidence, talk to witnesses, etc. But as it stands now, she could have been snatched from anywhere..and having such a large area to canvas, talk to people, etc. is partly why I think this case is still wide open.

Dad will be on Fox News according to the Facebook page. Should be on shortly. I don't get Fox so just going by what was posted on FB.

Fox News usually streams live on foxnews.com for anyone who doesn't get Fox News and wants to watch it.

New evidence found in missing Senath youth case

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751871.html

According to Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes, the evidence has been secured, and authorities are out south of Senath searching.

"We're out south of Senath," Karnes said. "We've found one piece of physical evidence. It has been secured."

I added the approximate location where the evidence was found to the map.

n/t...I turned on Fox a little late but the Dad said LE told him they got some leads overnight and they are still looking for a white van that was seen in the area. LE had found the first van and that person has been questioned and put the dogs to it and nothing came of it. Now they are talking about another van, a cargo type van, an older model van, a ECO line van, something like that, got a ladder on the back but then Fox said lettering on the back. (it was hard to hear the Dad).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member