Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there...

Another reason the bike might have been taken along with Breann was to ensure that investigators wouldn't know where she was taken from. If the bike was left and Breann was snatched, investigators would have a very narrow area to look for evidence, talk to witnesses, etc. But as it stands now, she could have been snatched from anywhere..and having such a large area to canvas, talk to people, etc. is partly why I think this case is still wide open.

I agree. I also think that perhaps the bike was taken so it wouldn't even be clear if she was snatched, or if she rode off somewhere and got lost.

Candlelight Vigil Wednesday Aug 10th at 730pm at Williamson Park.

Ford made an "Econoline" van back in the day...

White vans are the most commonly owned vehicle by SO's, I heard. I don't remember where I heard it though, sorry, no link.

Our country needs to revamp the Amber Alert System...it's flawed!:banghead:

I am just sick and tired of hearing that there is no evidence of foul play...come on people a child & her bike are MISSING...a THREE YR OLD!!!

Hoping it was her bike and not something like her clothes that were found

I hope you're right, but the fact that cadaver dogs were mentioned but not search dogs has me thinking it was something else.

Yes, the fact that cadaver dogs are being used now makes me think the worst. :(

Please remember to NOT bring information from the scanner threads to these threads.

Why go straight to cadaver dogs, if a training wheel was found (I know that is an "if")...

Why go straight to cadaver dogs, if a training wheel was found (I know that is an "if")...

My speculation is that it may be the 1st solid clue that they've had since she went missing and it is a big open area with lots of ground to cover, including a long irrigation ditch that runs along the side of the search area.

Also, since it is a straight shot from her house, maybe they are thinking it possible that she DID ride that long way by herself.

I am assuming that SAR dogs are also on scene.

1521695-L.jpg

Law enforcement vehicles park in a field road as authorities gather to canvas the rural area south of Senath following new evidence.
(Staff photos by Lecia Forester)

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751871.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members