GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother was only 5? Darn. She was reportedly outside for at least 20 minutes while her 5 yr old brother was inside, before anyone noticed she was gone. Then he goes out looking for her, then goes in and tells dad she is missing. So that is a long time before anyone began searching. :mad:

I wish she had someone watching her better.

Ya'll are all over it! Thank You Guys! My back is out, and DR. has me in lala land and I read two sentences and my eyes start going different directions. mr. teh helped me with the OP...lol. Prayers for this little Angel!!!!!!!

Why do people continue to trust that a child is ok to be left alone for any amount of time? Even with a 5 yr old, they should have had an adult near keeping an eye on them. I wish we could stop all this from happening, people keep thinking it can never happen to them. I hope they find her......

Sneaking in a quick post while trying to settle my two crazy youngest boys down for the night, so not sure if this has been posted yet:

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751442.html

The parents of the young child, in an emotional statement, plead for the safe return of their daughter.

"We just want everybody that can to help me and find my daughter," Ramos said. "I really want to hold her and tell her that she is my princess. Please, if somebody has her, bring her back to me."

"My daughter never hurt anybody," Rodriguez said. "All I want is my daughter. I don't care if you drop her off somewhere where somebody can get ahold of here. I don't have anything against anybody. I realize that people make mistakes and I don't care where you drop her off at, just make sure somebody can get ahold of her and bring her home."

:cry:

I wonder what evidence was found and sent to the lab. :(

Gosh, so scary. These rural towns are being targeted. Heck even dead end roads where you would think a child is safe. :cry:

8 registered sex offenders in the area. This town only has a population of 1500. The farm land is corn (?). Evidence sent to lab in urgency.

Per Nancy Grace Show.

Yes, I wonder what the evidence was? I sure hope it wasn't blood. This was a dead end street. I hope they are all over the neighbors homes. It seems more likely that a weird neighbor saw an opportunity when the brother went inside, than it does that a random stranger was driving by.

also, I wonder who worked on the farm land. Wonder if they hired day laborers over there. That looks like a lot of corn to harvest.

I redid my sex offender search, using the official MO site. within 5 miles of Caneer there is one offender, but expanding the search to 10 miles yields 40+

I don't always like to jump immediately to the sex offender answer when kids go missing, but, at the very least, checking this many offenders to rule them out will take up LE manpower that could be used tracking other leads. Ugh.

Anyone heard anything yet about possible air searches, for those fields nearby? For some reason I am fearful that she's lying in a field - but then that would mean she might be hurt, or worse, because she isn't calling out to searchers... And I don't want to go there. :(

I am listening to radioreference archives of saturday and I am really impressed with this police dept. call came in approx 12:40 and within 10 mins they were checking rso's in area. They had road blocks being started. ..They had done reverse 911 to all folks in town to bolo for Breeann.

Within 15 minutes..a citizen had called in about a toddler bike near the church ..and police checked it and ruled it out.

They are extremely organized and caring.

Yes, I wonder what the evidence was? I sure hope it wasn't blood. This was a dead end street. I hope they are all over the neighbors homes. It seems more likely that a weird neighbor saw an opportunity when the brother went inside, than it does that a random stranger was driving by.

also, I wonder who worked on the farm land. Wonder if they hired day laborers over there. That looks like a lot of corn to harvest.

I'm stumped as to why the perp would snatch the bike. If he wanted to harm the child, it's a lot more difficult to get rid of evidence if you have a child and a bike to dispose of. For some reason, I don't think this guy is a local. Maybe someone who worked on the farm from another town? He must have a van or truck to have taken Breeann and the bike (?)

I'm still hoping she got lost on her bike and she'll be found safe. :sigh:

Typically, corn is harvested by a combine & only one driver . . . no migrant farm workers are needed for corn but there may be other crops there; i.e., watermelon, pumpkins, etc.

Any reason why no Amber Alert was issued?

I read the article where they said they had sent evidence off for a rush analysis but same article said no signs of foul play or abduction, so that is confusing...maybe they found some tire tracks in the area?

I'm stumped as to why the perp would snatch the bike. If he wanted to harm the child, it's a lot more difficult to get rid of evidence if you have a child and a bike to dispose of. For some reason, I don't think this guy is a local. Maybe someone who worked on the farm from another town? He must have a van or truck to have taken Breeann and the bike (?)

I am surprised that nobody saw her either riding her bike past that big intersection, OR being picked up and put in a van.

And true, if she rode over to the cornfield, then she would be an easy target. She could be placed in a farmworkers truck and driven away, bike and all.

I can see not leaving the bike in that case. It would show LE exactly where she was picked up. This way, with no bike, they have no idea.

They do live on a dead end road. However, it is a fairly long road (probably at least 12 houses on each side) and she was last seen at the end of the road furthest away from the dead end, near the intersection of another main road. If she had made it to that intersection, someone could have easily driven by, snatched her and taken off without having to turn around.

It is heartbreaking!

I'm still hoping she got lost on her bike and she'll be found safe.
:sigh:

bbm

That is why a perp would take the bike... you are hoping she got lost on her bike. You wouldn't be hoping that if they had found her bike. :twocents:

They do live on a dead end road. However, it is a fairly long road (probably at least 12 houses on each side) and she was last seen at the end of the road furthest away from the dead end, near the intersection of another main road. If she had made it to that intersection, someone could have easily driven by, snatched her and taken off without having to turn around.

It is heartbreaking!

on NG she kept saying the child was last seen in her own front yard. Is that true? I doubt that since the boy was in the house for 20 minutes.

The Nancy Grace show said the 5 year old brother went inside for about 20 minutes before he came out and discovered his sister was missing. That could give someone quite a bit of time to get away if they grabbed the girl as soon as the brother went into the house. (A 3 year old is just too young to play in front of a house alone, or even with a 5 year old. Kids that age need constant supervision when playing near the road.)
Police said they searched land and water. What water, if any, is near where the little girl lived? Are there any rivers, lakes, ponds, swimming pools? It would be hard to see the girl if she was lost between rows of corn in a field, but police say the fields have already been searched. I'd sure like to know what evidence was sent to the lab. It appears that the girl would have to ride her bike in the street because I didn't see any sidewalks. My grandkids, twins age 7 and a girl 4, live in a small town on a dead end street like that. Either my son or his wife are with them every minute that they are out riding their bikes. My son stands in the road between where the cars come onto the street and where the kids are riding. That way he can usher the kids out of the street before a car gets there. If he has to go into the house for a minute, the kids put up their bikes and come in too. The news said the mom and dad were both in the house so I'm surprised that neither one checked on the girl during the 20 minutes that the boy was in the house. I wonder what they were doing. Busy? Napping? Watching TV or using the computer? Working at home? Up to this point, I don't think the parents did anything to the little girl. But, we don't know the whole story yet. Sometimes things aren't as they seem. I just hope the girl will come home safe real soon. She's such a beautiful little girl, so young and innocent.

bbm

That is why a perp would take the bike... you are hoping she got lost on her bike. You wouldn't be hoping that if they had found her bike. :twocents:

JMO, I think the perp took the bike hoping that everyone would think she got lost while riding her bike....giving him/her time to get away...while the family would still be looking for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member