GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Okay they found the bike, but not little Breeann. I do not believe this guy's story. How did a 3 year old get to the pool? Doesn't MO have laws that say the pool has to be fenced from access by small children? Maybe that's only in California?

I don't know, but it doesn't ring true to me. How would she get through the back yard fence? Or was there a fence?

Salem

I thought every state had laws that you couldn't leave a ladder on a pool, or leave a pool in any way accessible to children!

I thought every state had laws that you couldn't leave a ladder on a pool, or leave a pool in any way accessible to children!

I guess that is the least of his problems...if she actually ever went near the pool...

i'd like to know why their pool is so unsecured that an unsupervised child could even get onto the pool ladder.

They don't and each state, city, & county are different. In my town, you have to have at least a 5' fence around a pool in the city. In the county, you don't have to have one. Honestly, many people have the fence installed around their new pools for inspections only to be taken down afterwards.

Trying to figure out when he drove out of there with her...probably within the 35 minutes or so before LE started canvassing? The family may have even seen him and asked him if he had seen Breeann...

i'd like to know why their pool is so unsecured that an unsupervised child could even get onto the pool ladder.

Kinda looks like there was no concern.
From the pictures, no gate's.
Pool ladder left up.

Trying to figure out when he drove out of there with her...probably within the 35 minutes or so before LE started canvassing? The family may have even seen him and asked him if he had seen Breeann...

Looks that way to me.

The thickets are not lush but extremely thick,, almost impossible to walk.
I'm sure they have only been searched superficially from the ground.

I hate to say this, but I would think a body in a plastic bag would come to the surface after this long...hoping so anyway.

I dont feel like this is a "hate" crime, however I do feel that he wanted to molest a child, and he justified it in his own mind because she was "a little mexican girl". Therefore, I would say he was definately a racist! In spite of the fact that he likely doesn't consider himself one... but he does show a lesser respect for the life of a "mexican" than he would for one of his own color. I think this is exactly what he said to the cop "a mexican girl" as it was his way of saying "I really didn't do anything all THAT awful"... gggrrrrrrr.. what a piece of crap!

He held a trash bag OVER her face and mouth???? That is weird. I was thinking he put the bag over her head. He would have had to hold her body to stop her moving around to do it the way it is described and use one hand to hold the bag over BOTH her airways. This is just weird. I don't know if I believe it. Hmmmm

So you think that he said to the cops " I discovered a Mexican female, Breeann Rodriquez, standing upon my ladder, at the pool in my backyard."

Because that sounds more like the way cops write reports than something he would actually say.

Maybe he said " I saw the little Mexican girl on my pool ladder." But that does not mean it was a hate crime. I think it was a sexual crime of opportunity. His wife and kids were out of town and a girl wandered into his yard. Being 'Mexican' had nothing to do with it, imo.

bbm

This is how I interpreted the affidavit...and the LEO just attempted to polish it up (so to speak) and that's how it came out...

If he just wanted to kill her and not do unspeakable things to her, why didn't he just drown her in his pool. It could then be ruled an accident and nothing would happen to him? I know it sounds dreadful, but his story does not make any sense unless he did molest her. jmo

Some theories on this:
Because she might splash/kick around and draw attention? He believed taking her inside was the "quieter" way to deal with her. Cover her mouth, carry her off, and then do whatever once he had her inside.

Because he is a sadistic creep? Maybe once inside any fight she put up just fueled whatever motive he had. Maybe he needed her to fight a bit or cry or make noise, but couldn't risk her doing that outside.

It really could be for no other reason than that he is obsessed with death, and possibly watching someone die. I hate to say that, but these types of people do exist out there. I'm not saying I don't believe this was sexually motivated. I think it very well could have been. I'm just saying it didn't have to be. It may be that the only part about it that was sexually motivated is that he might get excited by someone putting up a fight, watching them struggle, watching them die.

Ironically, three other children came up missing in Dunklin County in the last two months. Two in June, and one other in August. These kids were older though, and for some reason they don't have posters. Unless they are considered runaways?? Not sure, but I am certainly unnerved by this a bit.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ51/map.jsp

Click on Dunklin, the select from the drop down "Juvenile by County" and then "Go"

In Canada, there is a lot of racism against First nations people and unfortunately there have been many rapes and murders of Native women and some Native children by haters. They are seen as 'disposable' people over here.

Hi, I live about 30 miles from the floodway ditches. I drove over them yesterday and they are about normal for this time of year,,that is low.
I would estimate about 3" deep with very little flow.
These ditches converge at Big lake,, but at this time of year most of the water is directed to the large ditch just to the west of the NWR.
Usually there are fish in these waters,, the exception would be a fish kill from high temps.
Lots of turtles and other wildlife living in the thickets that separate the ditches

I work at Tenaris ,,,SM looks familiar but there are over 1000 employees in 3 building working all different shifts. When I return to work tomorrow I'm sure to hear the Dirt on SM.
Hello and welcome to Websleuths. Thank you so much for the information as I have not had time to look at flood maps like I promised in my last post. Just to clarify, you ARE saying 3 inches and not 3 feet, correct? Thank you and again, welcome!!! :)

Welcome Don! Thank you for your observations of the area. I know this is a hard question but do you think it's possible to miss a body in these waterways at this time of year?
I don't see how they could miss finding the body if it was sealed up in a bag,, not sealed up in a bag I don't know how long a body would last,,,sadly
I did mistype,,, I meant 3 foot deep.
This area is a former swamp,,, the water level in the ditches this time of year is equal to the water table,,, in other words you could have water but no flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member