GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought until I let my mind wander. What comes to my mind is that he used both hands to hold the bag over her face. In other words, he held the bag with one hand on each side, stretching the bag taut over her face. Maybe he didn't bother holding her still or stopping her from squirming at all. In other words, he is quite possibly a very sick and disturbed individual.

A kitchen bag (usually 13 gallon) would be plenty big enough to put across her tiny face, wrap on around, and hold tightly around the back of her head with just one hand :(

If he took her into his house, there should be a kidnapping charge, I think...that would be holding her against her will...?

3-yr old on a pool ladder sounds awfully familiar...:(

She was born on the 8th day of the month also. :(

This has me puzzled, a jailer couldn't get a message to Morgan. What phone? Morgan is in jail, why would he have a phone????

Unfortunately, all this probably means is that some "not so bright" msnbc reporter tried to get a family interview by calling the number, when that didn't work they probably called the jail to try to leave a message for Morgan to call THEM to give a statement since they were assuming he didn't have an attorney to tell him not to do that.......and the jailer said he couldn't/wouldn't give any sort of message to him from a reporter.

jmo

Vinnie is getting ready to cover Breeann on his show if anyone is interested in watching.

BreeAnn might of put up a fight, if she had the time. My daughter amazes me by her strength. Will not let me sit on couch without thinking its attack mommy time. She grabs my arm and keeps close hold to it. Just last night it popped in my mind to never underestimate strength of a child. Just now she thought pinching me was the greatest thing in the world, it felt more with the nail pinching, since her nails are long. Yes I have a wild one on my hands. I would not be surprise if this perp has some scratches on him.

BreeAnn might of put up a fight, if she had the time. My daughter amazes me by her strength. Will not let me sit on couch without thinking its attack mommy time. She grabs my arm and keeps close hold to it. Just last night it popped in my mind to never underestimate strength of a child. Just now she thought pinching me was the greatest thing in the world, it felt more with the nail pinching, since her nails are long. Yes I have a wild one on my hands. I would not be surprise if this perp has some scratches on him.

Especially little girls with big brothers. My DD was used to rough housing and also fighting back with her older brother and his friends. But she would have been no match for this sick and twisted perp. :mad:

"Mexican" is not cop speak. Hispanic is...

Ok NONE of this makes sense to me. So he see's her in his back yard standing on the ladder on the pool, he goes out grabs her and takes her inside his house and puts a bag over her head and kills her. What the h3ll!

He has to be lying. I bet he molested/raped her. Has she been found yet?

Just throwing this out there, so please don't crucify me. What if she's still in the house. I know there were f/b rumors about stuff being taken out of the house, but I don't recall anything MSM that indicated that. Could it be that they haven't found her in the flood ditches because she's just not there?

The only other thing beside molestation that I can possible put together is he has huge angry issues and saw her on the slide and hurt her, and killed her to cover it up.

Vinnie is talking to a woman that lived 3 doors down from SM. VERY interesting.

Just throwing this out there, so please don't crucify me. What if she's still in the house. I know there were f/b rumors about stuff being taken out of the house, but I don't recall anything MSM that indicated that. Could it be that they haven't found her in the flood ditches because she's just not there?

No that was in the MSM before it was on Facebook. His wife was speaking to a neighbor and it was that neighbor (initials DM if I recall) that was relaying their conversation to the media. (I'll try to find that link) BUT.. that does not mean she can't be at the house. Although by now I think his wife would know if she were. I'm quite sure there would be an odor no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member