GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not feel that SM took LE anywhere to locate Breeann. If anything, SM may have just stated he put her in the canal, and that prompted LE to search the canal.

All that I am doing is bringing awareness to what is being posted. We all know that LE was looking for a white van, however, we have never heard what type of vehicle SM owns etc. Also, we do not know what actually happened to Breeann except for she was suffocated and SM is being charged.

The comments are just what they are, of which, I do hope this week we have more information one way or another with regards to what happened to Breeann.

IF Breeann was first hit by the van, then we will know the comment is factual. IF Breeann was NOT hit by the van, then we will know that too!

Thanks Patty... I appreciate all your youtube videos!! They are touching and informative! They bring lots of people out of the woodwork! (real or not real) which adds to the "brain crunching" too

If true, what made the WIFE turn him in?
What did SHE see, know, hear???
She had been away..........something in her home?
His clothes? the bike? anyone know?

I think it is what he thinks his wife and children can better live with.

I also think that in his own mind he may be thinking that if he is not convicted of sexual assault/rape on a 3YO it may not be as bad in prison as being convicted of just the murder.

Many reasons for him to not want her to be found after allegedly confessing and they all lead back to the same place, in my mind anyway.

JMO

All that I am doing is bringing awareness to what is being posted. We all know that LE was looking for a white van, however, we have never heard what type of vehicle SM owns etc. Also, we do not know what actually happened to Breeann except for she was suffocated and SM is being charged.

The comments are just what they are, of which, I do hope this week we have more information one way or another with regards to what happened to Breeann.

IF Breeann was first hit by the van, then we will know the comment is factual. IF Breeann was NOT hit by the van, then we will know that too!

I know you are! xox I just don't believe the commenter. If he had a white van, I'm not sure the FBI would be alerting the community and and having the police chase after every person with a white van in the county.

But LE wouldn't charge SM with first degree murder.

If she had just been knocked out from suffocation and regained consciousness afterward I would think she would have "come to" rather quickly. If that is the case she would have to be real close to the home and not as far away as they are searching now, IMO. I just don't see her losing consciousness to suffocation (a head injury...maybe), being taken more than an hour away, and then regaining consciousness. But, I guess, stranger things have happened, IDK. Can somebody with a medical background weigh in here?

I would think, if she is not where he left her, that animal predation would be more likely.

That's the comment I was talking about earlier. That he led police to the body and it wasn't there but I didn't want to type it out.

He put Breeann, in the water, unconscious, and she later regained consciousness, in the water, and is now out wandering around, for 8 days, with no food or care, a 3 year old baby?

facepalm

It just breaks my heart that the family is holding out hope that she may still be alive. I personally do not believe she is and I'm not at all convinced that Morgan took LE to the location where he left Breeann's body. I do believe that Morgan should rot in h3ll not only for what he has done to Breeann but also for the pure h3ll he is putting LE and the family through by not coming clean as to where Breeann's body is.
The efforts of LE have been most impressive and I pray they find Breeann soon so she can be put to rest properly and her family can begin to heal.
I will follow Morgan's trial and pray that Breeann receives the justice that Caylee did not.

Thanks Patty... I appreciate all your youtube videos!! They are touching and informative! They bring lots of people out of the woodwork! (real or not real) which adds to the "brain crunching" too

I have had lots of family and friends that come back to the videos of their dear ones often just to post to the videos of how much they miss them and still love them. It breaks my heart to see the posts over the years from family and friends.

MY YouTube videos are so different from forums because it's a spot to share more of feelings rather then trying to solve a mystery of what happened.

This case reminds me of the Danielle Van Dam case.
The neighbor who knew the child, took her away,
did horrible things and tried to burn her little body and evidence.

Tenaris is in Blytheville Arkansas not Paragould. I was hoping to find out which place in Paragould he was fired from re the threat. Factories in Paragould are Utility Trailer, Monroe (not sure they are still open), AmeriSteel, Anchor, Darling, Garlock Rubber, Emerson, Martin Sprocket, Peerless and a few smaller others.
Thanks, Karen

prestolite wire is one place that is rumored. Supposedly had FBI involved with terrorist threats, rumor from topix (person who claimed to work with him then)

I was thinking along those lines as well. A false confession. Telling LE what they wanted to hear.

As for the tampering of evidence charges, for some reason I think it's possible that after he removed the training wheels he painted and disposed of the bike.

He put Breeann, in the water, unconscious, and she later regained consciousness, in the water, and is now out wandering around, for 8 days, with no food or care, a 3 year old baby?

facepalm

bbm

:doh:...ditto!

This case reminds me of the Danielle Van Dam case.
The neighbor who knew the child, took her away,
did horrible things and tried to burn her little body and evidence.

I'm pretty sure that DW did not try to burn DvD's body, but he was a neighbor that appeared to be "normal".

Is it true that SM is a penecostal church member???
I just read at a place I don't know if I can link.
Wife also was a dispatcher for LE at one time.
and she is Very religious?

As for the tampering of evidence charges, for some reason I think it's possible that after he removed the training wheels he painted and disposed of the bike.

maybe he ran over the bike AFTER...........

I saw the kids FB before they were deleted. BR's fathers name is Edgar Rodgriuez, the mothers last name is Ramos.

Nevertheless .... the daughter did 'friend' <modsnip> well before her dad's arrest and EGR uses a pic of Breeann.

Lots of people have more than one FB page and using "Ramos" is not farfetched. You seemed a little, well, arrogant in your response to my post which was, after all, given in the spirit of trying to be helpful and possibly useful!

Could LE be searching areas based on cell phone pings? Wonder if SM's phone had GPS.

I don't know if he confessed to LE, or confessed to or was witnessed by someone else (or caught electronically). But LE is obviously very confident that he's the guy to file the charges that they did. It doesn't mean SM told them anything. If he did, he could have lied about the location. Or, he could have told the truth and Breeann is somewhere in the water. If the water is moving, it could be difficult to find her 7 days later, even if they know where she was dumped. But, if she's in that water and they have a valid starting point, they will find her. May it be very soon.

Rest peacefully sweet Breeann...

Something is really starting to bother me about all of this. I can't quite put my finger on it but something smells off, doesn't feel right.

I'll have to ponder on this one awhile to figure out why.

JMHO

Kat -- You are SO right. The pieces don't fit! 3 teens live there -- hard to do ANYTHING "private"! He confessed but isn't saying where the body went? Wife turned him in for 'acting strange' (Watch out spouses everywhere!)
Maybe I just don't want it to be this guy -- what a devastation for his teens. Such a tragedy all the way around.

Is thier somewhere or can someone give me a fast brief rundows i was away on thw weekend this is what i come home too and even the headlines dont make sence..from what i am reading this guy is arrested but how is this possible exspecially to say he suffocated her but yet there is still no body .can someone tell me how they caught this guy why this guy how they found out that specicific info but no body any help would be apprecieated...

Let's please try to keep the rumors to a minimum here. Websleuths doesn't do rumors. It's okay to check out comments and those things, but let's not make that the bulk of our discussion.

Theorizing and discussing possibilities is fine. Encouraged, actually. But think of those possibilities based on the facts that you know, and not on the rumors that are posted elsewhere. :)

This post falls at random and is not directed at anyone in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva