GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pool ladder sure is convenient on the heels of Casey Anthony's claim that Cayleigh climbed the pool ladder and drown...JMOO!

And was found thrown away like garbage in a plastic trash bag.

I think he is misdirecting police with this story. He may have heard speculation abound how Caylee Anthony died and thought it sounded plausible. They need to check dumpsters, suitcases, I am sure they are.

No that was in the MSM before it was on Facebook. His wife was speaking to a neighbor and it was that neighbor (initials DM if I recall) that was relaying their conversation to the media. (I'll try to find that link) BUT.. that does not mean she can't be at the house. Although by now I think his wife would know if she were. I'm quite sure there would be an odor no?

You are correct. There would be an odor. Wasn't thinking when I wrote that, but I do not recall MSM mentioning the removal of household items. I have only seen that on the f/b page. Link would be appreciated if you can find it.

Just throwing this out there, so please don't crucify me. What if she's still in the house. I know there were f/b rumors about stuff being taken out of the house, but I don't recall anything MSM that indicated that. Could it be that they haven't found her in the flood ditches because she's just not there?

No that was in the MSM before it was on Facebook. His wife was speaking to a neighbor and it was that neighbor (initials DM if I recall) that was relaying their conversation to the media. (I'll try to find that link) BUT.. that does not mean she can't be at the house. Although by now I think his wife would know if she were. I'm quite sure there would be an odor no?

Found one
http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-rodriguez-missing-father-charged-murder/story?id=14297243

Also in regards to the part in your post about her not being found yet... I honestly think she has traveled much further than they think :(

http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=meg&gage=riga4&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"
This is the only gage I can find for the floodway ditch water system.
It is 30 miles downstream,,, but it is has to be very close to the same conditions.
It is much as I thought ,,, very low flow and close to record low water levels.
At this place the ditches converge and flow over another ditch,,, "inverted siphons"

So how would this affect the flow of water? Would this slow down the rate of how fast something would flow through this ditch system? And once you reach Hornersville, seeing as how it is pretty much all swamp, would a body stop in there somewhere due to becoming hung up? Or could it flow straight through down to Big Lake there with no problems? Any ideas?

"Mexican" is not cop speak. Hispanic is...

Out here in the Los Angeles area LE often differentiate between the various types of Hispanics. There is a large Mexican-American community and many other Hispanic communities like Guatemalan and Salvadorian. The cops often differentiate in their reports because of the various gangs and differing cultures. I have seen the use of the term Mexican in describing a particular subject, as opposed to the umbrella term of Hispanic. One reason is the various neighborhoods are differentiated by nationality as well. Because of that it would be pertinent information to describe someone as one or the other nationality.

I know it made no difference in the description of a 3 yr old, but am just explaining that I have seen the differentiation used by LE before.

Forgive me if this was already covered:

"It is alleged that he did so by use of a dangerous instrument, a plastic garbage bag. He is also charged with tempering with physical evidence by concealing her bicycle in the investigation of her death."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-ro...organ-confesses-plastic-bag/story?id=14310359

BBM
It explains to me the two charges we were discussing yesterday...

Good evening all! Still trying to catch up. Has her bicycle, or any part of it besides the training wheels, been found yet?

I predict a plea if they don't find her body. They will take DP off the table if he tells them where her body is. JMO

If this happens, I hope they take the parents wishes into consideration. Being as small as he is, a life sentence will not be a picnic. He will be watching over his shoulder every minute and not sleeping very sound every night. Put a fork in it. IMO

Personally, I think it was race motivated. SOME people in this whole REGION are still very much prejudice. I worked in the office at two businesses, and it was not hidden at all. That's blantant. The use of the N word, etc. The use of Mexican rather than hispanic is because of ignorance, but just because he uses the distinction....hints to me it's racial. IMO, he has some major anger issues and a disturbing mind set that was learned. He may have been angry because a hispanic family moved into his neighborhood and took it out on the child. Most hispanics are seen necessities for migrate working and not really accepted into the overall community. Please understand I'm saying this to be ugly...I just want to bring this knowledge forward...because it's fact..... It's very sad...based on fear and ignorance. JMO

JMO

Good evening all! Still trying to catch up. Has her bicycle, or any part of it besides the training wheels, been found yet?

I believe the bicycle has been found, disposed of in the same body of water as the body, cording to the perp. Body has not yet been found.

I am trying to catch up here- actually had to work today lol. Is the newest news that Morgan confessed to killing her after he saw her on his pool ladder? Is there anything else I am missing?

I feel sick after reading he said it took a long time. My god, she must have really suffered :cry:
Hugs to you all :grouphug:

Please please let them find this sweet baby :(

I believe the bicycle has been found, disposed of in the same body of water as the body, cording to the perp. Body has not yet been found.

Thanks! I thought I had heard the bike was located, however, couldn't find it confirmed in print online. If true, I could envision how her body would've traveled whereas the bike would stay in the same area due to weight and not being able to float.

I am trying to catch up here- actually had to work today lol. Is the newest news that Morgan confessed to killing her after he saw her on his pool ladder? Is there anything else I am missing?

I feel sick after reading he said it took a long time
. My god, she must have really suffered :cry:
Hugs to you all :grouphug:

Please please let them find this sweet baby :(

Actually he said it seemed like it took a long time, according to the affidavit.

If this happens, I hope they take the parents wishes into consideration. Being as small as he is, a life sentence will not be a picnic. He will be watching over his shoulder every minute and not sleeping very sound every night. Put a fork in it. IMO

Personally, I think it was race motivated. SOME people in this whole REGION are still very much prejudice. I worked in the office at two businesses, and it was not hidden at all. That's blantant. The use of the N word, etc. The use of Mexican rather than hispanic is because of ignorance, but just because he uses the distinction....hints to me it's racial. IMO, he has some major anger issues and a disturbing mind set that was learned. He may have been angry because a hispanic family moved into his neighborhood and took it out on the child. Most hispanics are seen necessities for migrate working and not really accepted into the overall community. Please understand I'm saying this to be ugly...I just want to bring this knowledge forward...because it's fact..... It's very sad...based on fear and ignorance. JMO

JMO

BBM
My Mexican friends HATE being called 'Hispanic.' They feel like it makes 'Mexican' a dirty word or a negative thing. They are Mexican American and proud of it. They do not like being lumped in with all the other spanish speaking nationalities. That has been my experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3