GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the view from 164 looking downstream at the 4th floodway ditch (the 3rd floodway ditch is seen to the right).

There is a low concrete wall with a rail. It is the same type that is along the road by the 3rd, 4th & 5th floodway ditches. The 2nd & 3rd floodway ditches do not have the rail, only concrete wall.

There is also no road or walkway visible on the levee between the 3rd and 4th ditches. However, there is a gravel/dirt road on the levee between the 4th & 5th ditches, as well as between the 1st & 2nd, 2nd & 3rd

BRodriguez1642.jpg

This is the view from 164 looking downstream at the 4th floodway ditch (the 3rd floodway ditch is seen to the right).

There is a low concrete wall with a rail. It is the same type that is along the road by the 3rd, 4th & 5th floodway ditches. The 2nd & 3rd floodway ditches do not have the rail, only concrete wall.

There is also no road or walkway visible on the levee between the 3rd and 4th ditches. However, there is a gravel/dirt road on the levee between the 4th & 5th ditches, as well as between the 1st & 2nd, 2nd & 3rd

BRodriguez1642.jpg

Dear sweet child, you deserved more than such an early end to your life at the hands of murderer, and then to be dumped in a place like that... May your family now give you a proper burial.

So so sorry, Breeann.

If she was in a bag, then I hope her body is preserved enough to find any other evidence, such as DNA and/or signs of sexual assault. I hope it didn't happen, but if it did, I hope there is proof.

I thought he referred to her as "Mexican" but I could be wrong.

"Mexican" is also not race, any more than "Polish" or "Irish" is a race. It is an ethicity, and "hispanic" is a culture.

(No offense to meant to the poster of the "maybe he's a racist" post...all derision aimed at the suspect.)

Thanks matou! That's where I have it on the map. I am just not sure how far downstream she was found. I don't think it was far.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and excellent map making skills. xoxo

From the FBI:

Defining a Hate Crime
A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation."

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/hate_crimes

How senseless. I hope there is enough evidence to bury him. I am outraged.

Blessings.

Just so heartbreaking.

Rest in Peace little one and prayers for her family.

Thanks for all the maps.
Very sad to lose another child

Goz

I am relieved her body is found, for her family. I didn't want it to be a case where they never found her. I told my husband about this case last night, he was shocked. He does not follow missing cases. Most people don't. Maybe that's why there is a sense of security when letting kids out to play by themselves. When I think about Breeann I think about my own daughter and how devastated I would be, my heart is heavy, my thoughts are with Breeanns family. I hope the son gets counseling ( really the whole family should) and never once believes its his fault.

Oh dear Lord, please wrap your arms around this, your newest angel. Gather her up and carry her with you always. RIP and in God's arms little BreeAnn.

I'm devasted. I'm so tired of our precious little loves being carried away so early because of the senseless, horrible acts of the human race.

I praise the work of these wondrous troopers, police, FBI, and everyone else that has so tirelessly sacrificed in the search for this newest angel. May the Lord watch over her family and the family of SM now and forever more.

Off to light a candle!

I'm so glad they found her. I feel horrible for the family. When the father phoned into Nancy Grace and said that he and his wife failed the poly, my heart sunk. I'm glad she wasn't betrayed by her family. Small comfort but I'll take it where I can get it. RIP Baby Girl.

From the FBI:

Defining a Hate Crime
A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation."

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/hate_crimes

BeanE, Could they also add this to his charges? or at least up the charges he already has?

My thoughts are troubling me this morning wondering IF SM was not home, and IF Breeann was actually on the pool ladder, would she have actually gone into the pool?

I just need to get this vision out of my head today! :(

aww bless her heart. Prayers for her Mommy and Daddy and Brother.

Hopefully during autopsy they will find exactly what was done to her.

I'm inclined to think he's telling the absolute truth about what he did to her. I think he pulled her off the pool ladder, and smothered her with the plastic bag, and then dumped her remains. Why else would he say he did that, and tell LE exactly where he put her remains, if it were a lie? If he was trying to cover up a crime he'd say he didn't see where she went, or worse case, he found her in his pool and panicked. He fully admitted to purposely killing her, and told LE where he put her remains that are carefully encased in plastic.

I'm really surprised he had time to even do that, along with make another trip to dispose of the bicycle - this is a little teeny dead end street and by the time he was disposing of her remains, the search had begun. Surely they noticed him driving out of the neighborhood TWICE during the very initial search, the time when the family would be standing in the middle of that road looking up and down the street, asking anyone they encountered had they seen her. That he could load up her remains, and THEN her bike, in full view of the road, is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy