GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that this is the most senseless crime I can think of. If he was angry she was on his pool ladder. Why not walk her home and speak to the parents. It just makes no sense at all to me unless he's the kinda of person who just loses it when angry

I'm inclined to think he's telling the absolute truth about what he did to her. I think he pulled her off the pool ladder, and smothered her with the plastic bag, and then dumped her remains. Why else would he say he did that, and tell LE exactly where he put her remains, if it were a lie? If he was trying to cover up a crime he'd say he didn't see where she went, or worse case, he found her in his pool and panicked. He fully admitted to purposely killing her, and told LE where he put her remains that are carefully encased in plastic.

I'm really surprised he had time to even do that
, along with make another trip to dispose of the bicycle - this is a little teeny dead end street and by the time he was disposing of her remains, the search had begun. Surely they noticed him driving out of the neighborhood TWICE during the very initial search, the time when the family would be standing in the middle of that road looking up and down the street, asking anyone they encountered had they seen her. That he could load up her remains, and THEN her bike, in full view of the road, is baffling.
Dad left the house at 10:00, she was in bed.
She could have been out as early as 10:30, LE called at 12:00, he could have had as much as an hour and a half, before the searching started, that was enough time to do what was reported, in affidavit.

I also agree with the first paragraph.

Dad left the house at 10:00, she was in bed.
She could have been out as early as 10:30, LE called at 12:00, he could have had as much as an hour and a half, before the searching started, that was enough time to do what was reported, in affidavit.

I also agree with the first paragraph.

Was this time rumour or fact...I remember reading about it, but cannot find a link anywhere???

Was this time rumour or fact...I remember reading about it, but cannot find a link anywhere???

If your asking about the time Dad left, I believe it was in the news, don't know which one.

I'm noodling this morning on that 3rd piece of evidence LE found in the field. I've already got a headache.

A glove or gloves maybe? Wouldn't he wear gloves while working at the steel plant?

ETA: He's a small guy, so the gloves would be smaller than usual more than likely.

Was it ever printed in an MSM article how LE connected SM to Breeann?

I did read somewhere however that when SM's wife got home from visiting a sick relative she found her husband acting weird. I think she reported his strange behavior, which may have caused them to focus their attention on him as the primary suspect. I can't however find the link to reference it for you!

I'm noodling this morning on that 3rd piece of evidence LE found in the field. I've already got a headache.

I remember seeing on a map, someone has here, that a pair of pink socks were found. Don't know if the were related to Bre or not.

OMG, I'm so irritated right now. This makes no sense to me at all, who does this... esp. a father of three? What a freak.

I have to say that this is the most senseless crime I can think of. If he was angry she was on his pool ladder. Why not walk her home and speak to the parents. It just makes no sense at all to me unless he's the kinda of person who just loses it when angry

Yeah, and this was a BABY. Seriously, three years old?? It's not like someone on his property threatening him or something. This makes me sick. I hope he gets what he richly deserves.

People at the age of 43, a family man with 3 children, that goes to church,

just don't start one day to kill 3 year old little girls.

There has to be more here then we have heard.

I did read somewhere however that when SM's wife got home from visiting a sick relative she found her husband acting weird. I think she reported his strange behavior, which may have caused them to focus their attention on him as the primary suspect. I can't however find the link to reference it for you!

Now this is interesting, I wonder what would make her do this. Does anyone know if he has a history of violence, or problems with children? It's a big jump from acting strange to a murderer..she must know something we don't. ugh.(imo)

A glove or gloves maybe? Wouldn't he wear gloves while working at the steel plant?

ETA: He's a small guy, so the gloves would be smaller than usual more than likely.

Oh that's a good thought. Gloves would be something LE would consider a negative as they said. Gloves are definitely ominous IMO. And gloves would certainly not be unusual for a perp to wear.

Do you recall if this was an MSM article or Facebook, etc., etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy