GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just learned the news- hadn't seen a tv or computer since last night. So sad. Rest in peace little girl.

Great find matou- now I wonder if he didn't search until the next day. If so, this gives him lots of time to cover things up :(

The other neighbour across the road MM stated that SM asked to come along with him in the search IIRC it was the saturday....now to find that link

This report has some statements from the neighbours and one says that police knocked on doors at 2 am on the day after Breeann went missing.

Does this mean SM searched for Breeann the day AFTER she went missing?? or 2 days after she went missing??? It sounds like he didn't search for her that same day to me.
Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...th-of-Mo-3-year-old-2076989.php#ixzz1VJAmKyie
It is hard to decipher since LE knocking on doors at 2:00am would be on Sunday, however, the next morning could be after sunrise the same day.

:waitasec:

MOO

It makes my stomache turn to see his picture next to hers, this is just sickening. His own kids range from 8 to 14, i'm just sick over this. How anyone could hurt a child and then go act like nothing is going on is beyond me, what has our world become? Hug your babies tight and watch them like a hawk......

Update: weeding out the rumours...just the facts

-BR's father left at 10am to go to auction, BR was still in bed.

-BR went outside ABOUT 11am, it was ABOUT 1130 when BR went missing, family looked for about 30 to 45 min. before calling 911 according to this link http://www.dddnews.com/story/1752168.html

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE were called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE sent out a reverse 911 to the community of Senath on Saturday Aug 6 exact time is unknown

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-SM searched for BR with his neighbour, in neighbours truck, on Saturday after the neighbourhood learned of the disappearance.

-SM joined neighbourhood chat about search with neighbours on Sat morning

-Training wheels were found one on tuesday the other on wednesday.

-a 3rd piece of evidence was found, LE stated it was NOT clothing.

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-As stated in the probable cause PDF SM found BR on his pool ladder and he brought her into his house and suffocated her with a plastic bag, dumped her body in the same plastic bag and threw it over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later he dismanteled her bike and dumped it in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4 on Tues Aug 16 around 630pm.

-SM is married with 3 kids age ranges about 8-14

-Neighbour MM reported in media that SM's wife and kids were away on day of disappearance (return date unknown)

-A neighbour reported in media saying FBI removed computer and bags of stuff from SM's home

-SM did not have a lawyer and did not enter a plea when he made his first court appearance Tuesday Aug 16th

Is there anything to add????

There is no time stated in the MSM. However we can get an idea of the time by reading the archives someone rewinded on the scanner thread.

I think another important fact that I have not seen mentioned here is what time did his family return. Did they return on Saturday or Sunday. If they didn't return until the day after BR went missing, he could have had her hidden in the house. Does anyone know that timeline? tia

Perhaps this was a sexually motivated crime of opportunity.

Sigh.

I keep thinking of her riding a bike with training wheels. Omg make the baby killing stop.

The neighbour MM that was interviewed mention that the wife and kids were away, I do not recall if he gave dates when they returned.

When they returned I think is crucial. He could have killed her but not disposed of the body for a period of time if he was home alone. It would not be hard to hide and he could wait until dark, etc. jmo

This report has some statements from the neighbours and one says that police knocked on doors at 2 am on the day after Breeann went missing.

Does this mean SM searched for Breeann the day AFTER she went missing?? or 2 days after she went missing??? It sounds like he didn't search for her that same day to me.
Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...th-of-Mo-3-year-old-2076989.php#ixzz1VJAmKyie

This video states that SM searched with his neighbour MM right after the neighbourhood learned of the disappearance

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

Is there any known, verified evidence that this murder was motivated by racism or bigotry? (As the wife of a Colombian American, yes I do realize that nationality, ethnicity, and culture are not the same as race. I am using words that other posters have used.)

Has anyone else found out and other RELIABLE background information on him?

I found some info about his wife's father and the names of their children but not much on him.

I do see he at one time lived in;

Kennett, MO
and
Paragould, AR

When SM was searching with his neighbours , I wonder if he noted which places had been previously searched by LE and volunteers to drop off the training wheels and the mysterious 3rd item of interest? Also note that he asked if he could ride along with the neighbour so as to not use his OWN vehicle in the search. JMO

Update: weeding out the rumours...just the facts

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE were called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE sent out a reverse 911 to the community of Senath on Saturday Aug 6 exact time is unknown

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-SM searched for BR with his neighbour on Saturday after the neighbourhood learned of the disappearance.

-SM joined neighbourhood chat about search with neighbours on Sat morning

-Training wheels were found one on tuesday the other on wednesday on side of road and over fence in field. *not sure on days-various reports of tues/wed/thurs

-a 3rd piece of evidence was found

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-Shawn Morgan states he found BR on his pool ladder and he brought her into his house and suffocated her, dumped her body over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later he dismanteled her bike and dumped it in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4 on Tues Aug 16 around 630pm.

-SM is married with 3 kids age ranges about 8-14

-Neighbour MM reported in media that SM's wife and kids were away on day of disappearance (return date unknown)

-A neighbour reported in media saying FBI removed computer and bags of stuff from SM's home

Is there anything to add????

Thank you so very much, flipflop!

ETA: On your next update, could you note that LE said the 3rd evidence item was not clothing? Thank you again!

When SM was searching with his neighbours , I wonder if he noted which places had been previously searched by LE and volunteers to drop off the training wheels and the mysterious 3rd item of interest? Also note that he asked if he could ride along with the neighbour so as to not use his OWN vehicle in the search. JMO

Actually, that was my theory about the training wheels.

Sweet little Breeann - My heart is heavy with sorrow for you. Fly high with the angels, sweetie. I am so glad you are now home with your parents so that they will have the chance to say goodbye to you :( May they find strength and courage in their love for you to face all that lies before them.

Salem

Is there any known, verified evidence that this murder was motivated by racism or bigotry?

No, and no known, verified evidence that this murder was motivated by molestation/rape/pedophilia, or by random uncontrollable non-specific rage, or anything else.

It has been verified by LE that Morgan didn't say what his motive was, and the prosecutor declined to comment on his thoughts about motive.

So... it's all up in the air right now, for us to think about and discuss and see if we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230