DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate even saying what I'm about to say, but considering that the 3rd item
was labeled "negative" for Breeann
and not told to her father for fear of him retaliating, I wondered if it could
have been a used condom. SM could have rationalized that if he used a condom, his DNA wouldn't be left in Breeann. Finding a used condom wouldn't be too weird for LE, but finding an extremely bloody one would be.

Again, as a survivor of child sexual abuse, I apologize for the graphic
content, but I also think this part
of my life leads my thoughts down paths others might not go. :(

Wow, exactly what I was thinking and I place I was afraid to go to! Just thanking your post was not enough.

There's quite a bit in that video.

1. His family is hiring him a lawyer.

I was just listening to that in another window while catching up on posts. I heard that and had to switch tabs and rewind to be sure I heard correctly. By "family" I wonder if that means his wife, or another relative. If it's his wife I am just going to be shocked!

If the rumors that she turned him in were to turn out to be true... would that make her eligible for the reward? Anyone know? (Can you imagine that reward money going towards his legal fees?!)

I was just listening to that in another window while catching up on posts. I heard that and had to switch tabs and rewind to be sure I heard correctly. By "family" I wonder if that means his wife, or another relative. If it's his wife I am just going to be shocked!

If the rumors that she turned him in were to turn out to be true... would that make her eligible for the reward? Anyone know? (Can you imagine that reward money going towards his legal fees?!)

I was just thinking about the family hiring a lawyer and just wonder if they are just filling out the paperwork for a PD. I then thought if his family doesn't find him a lawyer and he isn't cooperating even in finding himself a lawyer, then the whole court process gets stalled. So, I think I can understand why his family would do that. jmo

I don't think its shocking that his wife might potentially be finding him a lawyer. I am not married, but wouldn't most spouses do that?

I don't think the rumours that she turned him in are anything but that at this point. Hopefully she's spending her money on a divorce lawyer!

I am so confused with all the facts/rumors...what do we know for fact:

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-Shawn Morgan searched for BR with his neighbour

-Training wheels were found wednesday and thursday on side of road and over fence in field.

-a 3rd piece of evidence was found

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-Shawn Morgan states he found BR on his pool ladder and he suffocated her, dumped her body over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later dumped her bike in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4.

Did I miss anything, I am just trying to sort out the rumors from facts.

Training wheels were found on Tues and Wed.
http://www.kmbc.com/news/28838091/detail.html#ixzz1VFElrw9R

BBM I ask that last night too...and was thinking the same thing.

Visitation for Breeann will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Senath Church of Christ Church with a funeral to follow at 4 p.m. at the church. Her body will be carried to the Senath Cemetery for burial.

The family asks everyone to wear white to the funeral. The public is welcome to the afternoon service.

A fund has been set up for the Rodriguez family.

Donations to "The Rodriguez Family Fund" can be made to any Senath State Bank location in Senath, Arbyrd, and Kennett.

Holly Brantley talked with Breeann's mother and the Dunklin County prosecutor Wednesday morning. Look for more on Heartland News and kfvs12.com.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15279876/police-find-the-body-of-breeann-rodriguez

I hate even saying what I'm about to say, but considering that the 3rd item
was labeled "negative" for Breeann
and not told to her father for fear of him retaliating, I wondered if it could
have been a used condom. SM could have rationalized that if he used a condom, his DNA wouldn't be left in Breeann. Finding a used condom wouldn't be too weird for LE, but finding an extremely bloody one would be.

Again, as a survivor of child sexual abuse, I apologize for the graphic
content, but I also think this part
of my life leads my thoughts down paths others might not go. :(

If it was a condom with dna would'nt they have charged him with some kind of sexual crime already? I hope that poor girl didn't have to go through that.

I haven't seen anything about an autopsy, has anyone else?

If it was a condom with dna would'nt they have charged him with some kind of sexual crime already? I hope that poor girl didn't have to go through that.

They may not have had it tested (DNA) by the time they had arrested him.

I don't think the reward was ever for a conviction of the person who took Breeann...it was for her return, wasn't it?

I am so confused with all the facts/rumors...what do we know for fact:

-Breeann and her bike with training wheels went missing around noon Sat Aug 6 on Ode Johnson Road

-LE called shortly after parents searched for about 30min

-LE did door to door search Saturday Aug 6

-Shawn Morgan searched for BR with his neighbour

-Training wheels were found one on tuesday the other on wednesday on side of road and over fence in field. *not sure on days-various reports of tues/wed/thurs

-a 3rd piece of evidence was found

-Shawn Morgan was arrested and charged on Saturday Aug 13 with first-degree murder, armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence

-Shawn Morgan states he found BR on his pool ladder and he suffocated her, dumped her body over the railing of along highway 164 and into a floodway ditch.

-Later dumped her bike in the same waterway.

-Bike was found where SM said he dumped it

-BR remains were found in the area of ditch 3 and 4 on Tues Aug 16 around 630pm.

Did I miss anything, I am just trying to sort out the rumors from facts.

Thank you flip! <3 I have been trying to work on this but people at work keep interrupting me lol. Can you add:

-Reverse 911 call sent http://www.dddnews.com/story/1751163.html
(I cannot find where it has a time it was sent)

If he's a racist, then he's a stupid one, too. "Hispanic" is not a race.

I don't think racists are very educated people to begin with. Just my opinion. Because neither is the "N" word a race. But you hear that when racists are referring to African Americans.

On another note, I don't think this was a racist crime. I don't know why, I just don't. It seems as though the kids played together on that street without any problems. And I think if there was any problems with racism being an issue, someone would have said something to indicate there might be a problem.

This report has some statements from the neighbours and one says that police knocked on doors at 2 am on the day after Breeann went missing.

Newman said FBI agents and police knocked on doors throughout the neighborhood at around 2 a.m. Aug. 7, the day after Breeann went missing, then searched the homes. The next morning, as neighbors were gathering to talk about the search, Morgan joined them, he said.

"He came down and talked to us, talking like nothing was going on," Newman said. "We were all wondering how somebody could do something like that, and he was saying the same thing."

Does this mean SM searched for Breeann the day AFTER she went missing?? or 2 days after she went missing??? It sounds like he didn't search for her that same day to me.
Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...th-of-Mo-3-year-old-2076989.php#ixzz1VJAmKyie

I guess SM had a lot more time to move evidence around in his vehicle that day if he didn't search her her on the Saturday. JMO

This report has some statements from the neighbours and one says that police knocked on doors at 2 am on the day after Breeann went missing.

Does this mean SM searched for Breeann the day AFTER she went missing?? or 2 days after she went missing??? It sounds like he didn't search for her that same day to me.
Read more: http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...th-of-Mo-3-year-old-2076989.php#ixzz1VJAmKyie

Great find matou- now I wonder if he didn't search until the next day. If so, this gives him lots of time to cover things up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy