GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been found Ellebelle. She's been found. Read back. xoxo

Thank you. It's been so hard to keep up for me. I have a three year old grandchild that is very curious and you have to watch him all the time. I can easily see me turning my head for an instant and him being gone. He's so different than what we were used to from his older sibling.
I want to believe that Shawn Morgan is remorseful. Oh, gosh, I really need him to be. Not that it will do anything to bring this sweet baby back or relieve her family's heartache, but I just need him to honestly, sincerely be sorry.
He's hurt not only Breeann's family, but his own as well. The hurt is deep and will never heal, I'm sure, but I just want to keep some faith in the human race.

Thank you. It's been so hard to keep up for me. I have a three year old grandchild that is very curious and you have to watch him all the time. I can easily see me turning my head for an instant and him being gone. He's so different than what we were used to from his older sibling.
I want to believe that Shawn Morgan is remorseful. Oh, gosh, I really need him to be. Not that it will do anything to bring this sweet baby back or relieve her family's heartache, but I just need him to honestly, sincerely be sorry.
He's hurt not only Breeann's family, but his own as well. The hurt is deep and will never heal, I'm sure, but I just want to keep some faith in the human race.

I understand Elle, we all do. Just keep loving those grandkids everyone! Gosh, I'll beat many of you to having great ones someday. No one wants kids hurt but haters of kids need identified and no more coverup by spouses, family or friends! I think there are people who truely dislike and/or can't relate to children. shame. JMO

No it wasn't. Big old open invite for anyone to go swimming in (but it was green). No fence, no gates. Nada nuttin'.

There are pictures of the backyard and front of the house but I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow if you need pictures remind me. xoxo

I'm sure property laws would cover this though.

Oh and MO law on fencing and it's history is amazing to read. Not much about people but a lot about livestock.

i'd like to see the photos if anyone can point them out to me. i'm glad she was found. rip baby girl.

i have a pool but have a fenced yard and keep locks on the gates, unlocked but they're on there, a big dog, plus have a child safety lock on the inside of the deck gate to the pool and on top of that have a baby gate up against that gate because my tiny dog could fit through the gate slats. you can never be too careful when it comes to something like that. but then again in my neighborhood we don't have little children running around unsupervised either. thank goodness

I copied this from some other Web Sleuther because it was so beautiful and made me cry. I hope they do not mind me using this for sweet little BreeAnn... It's by Hans Christian Andersen

When a child dies, an angel comes down from heaven, takes the child in its arms and spreading out its large white wings visits all the places that had been particularly dear to the child.

From the best loved place the angel gathers a handful of flowers, flying up again to heaven with them. Here they bloom more beautiful than on earth, but the flower which is most loved receives a voice so that it can join the song of the chorus of bliss.

According to the report in the video, she was found on the bank. http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15279876/police-find-the-body-of-breeann-rodriguez

There's quite a bit in that video.

1. His family is hiring him a lawyer.
2. Confirmation from another resident on the street (ETA her aunt) that ALL the children played together. (ETA "they had seen him around a couple of times, but didn't know they had a predator or murderer on our street.")
3. She was found between ditch 3 & 4.

I also thought the way he was repeatedly running his fingers in his hair during the perp-walk video was um, "tic-ish?" perhaps an indication of exteme anxiety, or the kind behavior I'd see in someone with "an issue." Possibly an autistic person, or even schizophrenics do some of that hair/head rubbing. on the other hand, maybe it just feels weird to have one's hands cuffed together, and he was trying to hide his face. I'm just speculating, and probably motivated by a desperation for clues and I am seeing stuff that may or may not be noteworthy.

Rest in Peace Beautiful Breeann, :cry:

You have touched so many life here on earth in your short stay here.

May your family find peace in knowing you are in the almighty hands of pure love....

:hug:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/body-missing-year-breeann-rodriguez-found/story?id=14320825

By KATTI GRAY, DEAN SCHABNER, NINA TERRERO and KEVIN DOLAK
Aug. 17, 2011

Authorities have found the body of missing 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez in Dunklin County, Mo. after an exhaustive search that began when the young girl went missing while riding her bike near her home.

The young girl's body was found in a drainage ditch at 9 p.m. CST Tuesday, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff.

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1753709.html

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
GEORGE ANDERSON Daily Dunklin Democrat
Updated: 10:10 p.m., Aug. 16

DUNKLIN COUNTY, Mo. -- In a release from the Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder, Senath Police Chief Omar Karnes, and Dunklin County Prosecuting Attoreny Stephen P. Sokoloff have confirmed that law enforcement officers working the investigation of the disappearance of 3-year-old BreeAnn Rodriguez have located what are believed to be the child's remains near the floodway ditches northeast of Hornersville, Mo., approximately eight miles southeast of her home in Senath, Mo.

My only hope now is that Breeann is able to tell investigators, IN A LOUD VOICE, exactly what Morgan REALLY did to her. It's nice that there was a bag involved in disposal ( I know that sounds morbid, let me finish). That way, he probably managed to preserve every spec of evidence that the DA will need to throw the book at him. You got your fifteen minutes of fame Morgan...... and I suspect that it will be the gift that just keeps on giving.

I'm so glad that Breeann's family, and Senath, all have their baby back now. Godspeed baby girl. I bet she has the most beautiful wings you've ever seen.

:angel:

Woke up to see the news. I am so relieved they have finally found her, but overwhelmed with sadness for her family.

Have no words... Just wishing peace and grace to the whole Rodriguez family.

RIP sweet baby girl :rose:

God give strength to Breeann's parents and family. I am so sorry. :(

Betcha he's a racist. We'll just have to wait and see what LE & FBI uncover when his work mates are interviewed. That's usually where they spew their vile - looking for kindred spirits.

A hate crime will be prosecuted by the federal government - and they don't fool around like the state courts do.

If he's a racist, then he's a stupid one, too. "Hispanic" is not a race.

RIP, Breann.

This is such a very sad case. Parents/Caretakers, please don't let the children out of your sight.

Prayers to Breann's family.

Rest in Peace Sweet Baby Girl!

I am relieved that she has been found and am praying hard for her family and the Morgan family.

I have marked on the map where I believe Breeann to have been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3