GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi don! On WS we do ask that locals with inside information on cases be verified as a local. However, if you heard your information second hand, it's not crucial that you be verified as a local. Thank you for being specific about where you heard this information.

If you, or anyone else, would like to know more about being verified on Websleuths, click on this link: Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders *MAIN PAGE* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And thank you to those who asked the mods to help out. :blowkiss:

Don m
I truely believe allot of sociopaths can and do fool their friends and fellow employees.
Look at Ann Rule and Ted Bundy.
Shocking allot of people who trust them.
It must be hard for your friend to digest.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. The Hispanic or Mexican population around here are VERY family oriented and take up for their own. I personally do not know of any that have harmed a child, their own or otherwise. They cherish their children. I hope he is put in the general population, he won't last long. MOO

I'm in NM and agree with the very family oriented observation you mention, but just as with any culture, you will have the same problems; and most are related to substance abuse and family dysfunction.

Please help me understand the thinking behind some of the posts on this thread. Morgan reportedly gave really specific details as to what happened. The details were specific enough to lead to the discovery of his victim's remains. What I don't understand is why some of us keep coming up with alternative ways Breeann may have died. It seems like the way reported was heinous enough. Is there a functional reason to consider other possibilities or is this just morbid speculation?

I haven't seen much discussion on how Breeann died, he says he smothered her with a plastic bag - feeling like it took an hour (good I hope it haunts him every hour of his life!). It's what led up to murdering a defenseless baby that is up for discussion...

IMHO - It's experience. Not that we want it to turn out to be X, Y, or Z, we want Breeann back at home safe and sound with her family but experience has showed us 1) Perps lie. 2) No one ever kidnapped and murdered a baby girl for no reason. 3) Seeing a three year old neighbor child in your yard (on your pool ladder) does not usually lead to murder.

This makes me believe that SM has told a twisted version of the truth, to show himself in a better light than the truth will. My gut on this case is the truth is much more twisted, it makes me sick.

I haven't seen much discussion on how Breeann died, he says he smothered her with a plastic bag - feeling like it took an hour (good I hope it haunts him every hour of his life!). It's what lead up to murdering a defenseless baby that is up for discussion...

IMHO - It's experience. Not that we want it to turn out to be X, Y, or Z, we want Breeann back at home safe and sound with her family but experience has showed us 1) Perps lie. 2) No one ever kidnapped and murdered a baby girl for no reason. 3) Seeing a three year old neighbor child in your yard (on your pool ladder) does not usually lead to murder.

This makes me believe that SM has told a twisted version of the truth, to show himself in a better light than the truth will. My gut on this case is the truth is much more twisted, it makes me sick.

JMO Crazy or not, no one just smothers a 3 yr old for the heck of it, he smothered her for some sort of reason. The autopsy will tell us the truth. #3 on the probable cause statement must have to do with the 3rd piece of evidence that they found. Why is this being withheld when other evidence found was revealed?!? I think many of us feel we know what he really did to this poor child, then smothered her to death. Time will tell, where is the autopsy results!!!!!

Hi don! On WS we do ask that locals with inside information on cases be verified as a local. However, if you heard your information second hand, it's not crucial that you be verified as a local. Thank you for being specific about where you heard this information.

If you, or anyone else, would like to know more about being verified on Websleuths, click on this link: Professional Posters & Verified Locals / Insiders *MAIN PAGE* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And thank you to those who asked the mods to help out. :blowkiss:
I don't really see that I have inside information,,,anything I hear is going to be second hand or greater.

I'm in NM and agree with the very family oriented observation you mention, but just as with any culture, you will have the same problems; and most are related to substance abuse and family dysfunction.

That's why I put "I personally don't know of any". :cheerful:

Does anyone recall when the 3rd piece of evidence was found?

That's why I put "I personally don't know of any". :cheerful:

I was just bouncing off of your post and meant no offense or judgement on your post mrye ((hugs)).

Thank you Dr. Know for rotating Shutterfly's picture! I didn't mean to blow the margins lol. :hug:

Is there any online source that tells, within how many hours after an abduction, that MOST children are killed?

It seems to be fairly fast for many ... but not all. Curious if there's ever been a comparison done. TIA. :)

I don't really see that I have inside information,,,anything I hear is going to be second hand or greater.

Don_m Do you happen to know if they would have to have a medical examiner come in from Cape or maybe even someplace like Memphis?

I know Topix is usually FOS, but I'm going to mention this anyway. There were some posts early on before he was named a suspect that brought up Shawn's name and the poster also said to look in the attic. These posts were removed from Topix and are no longer there. Also, IIRC, this is corroborated by the still shots of when the police were searching his house. They were looking up in the attic.

Just something to think about.....

Makes me wonder if he posted it himself.

Is it known that the pink socks were BR's? I'm just wondering why he would need to take them off of her if they were. Planting evidence?

Don_m Do you happen to know if they would have to have a medical examiner come in from Cape or maybe even someplace like Memphis?
I live in Arkansas and here the body goes to Little rock,,I feel like missouri is about the same ,,, her body is at the state crime lab

Thank you Dr. Know for rotating Shutterfly's picture! I didn't mean to blow the margins lol. :hug:

LOL, Oh, I've blown my fair share of margins! I rotated it a few days ago and yours was the first to post it again. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman