Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUFFALO, Mo. — Timothy Norton, one of the men accused of kidnapping and killing Cassiday Rainwater at a property on Moon Valley Road in Dallas County, waived a chance to hear evidence in the case against him Tuesday.
Norton and his attorney waived his preliminary hearing. The judge set an arraignment for February 22. Norton and his lawyer will appear via video at that court date.

Cassidy Rainwater death: Timothy Norton's next court date is set

Any Lebanon/Windyville locals here?

Love to know what's going on "on the street" up there --
Any signs of digging/searching on the ex-cabin property?
Any word on who the 'other DNA' belongs to?
Any other activity that is different or new to the area (have nothing specific in mind here - intentionally open-ended)?

TIA

Prosecutors: Child *advertiser censored* found at home of Dallas County murder suspect

Of course. No surprise for me.

There is more in the article than I quoted/they are also protecting photos of Cassidy.

"Timothy Norton, 56, who is charged along with 58-year-old James Phelps in Rainwater's death, allegedly had a file at his home containing child *advertiser censored* that prosecutors describe as "violent in nature."

"The information was revealed as a part of a motion granted during a hearing Tuesday afternoon in Dallas County to place a protective order over the evidence."

Last edited:
Prosecutors: Child *advertiser censored* found at home of Dallas County murder suspect

Of course. No surprise for me.

There is more in the article than I quoted/they are also protecting photos of Cassidy.

"Timothy Norton, 56, who is charged along with 58-year-old James Phelps in Rainwater's death, allegedly had a file at his home containing child *advertiser censored* that prosecutors describe as "violent in nature."

"The information was revealed as a part of a motion granted during a hearing Tuesday afternoon in Dallas County to place a protective order over the evidence."

Sickening. These guys were into everything. No limits. Sick. I hope LE is learning a lot from this investigation. I hope its allowing them to take down a lot of these creeps.

I'm glad they're issuing a protective order on the photos of Cassie. It will protect the integrity of their case and spare her family.

Last edited:
Sickening. These guys were into everything. No limits. Sick. I hope LE is learning a lot from this investigation. I hope its allowing them to take down a lot of these creeps.

I'm glad they're issuing a protective order on the photos of Cassie. It will protect the integrity of their case and spare her family.

In my opinion: that is why someone burned that cabin down.

Phelps' court date got moved to March 18th now.

I guess the fact that Phelps has a new court appointed Capitol Division lawyer gives us some insight into what the DA has in mind. Or what’s on the table.

I have not read yet if JP has entered a plea. TN has entered not guilty.

As for these delays could be anything - covid/more evidence/schedules/needing more time etc

Unless a lawyer on here can give more insight?

I guess the fact that Phelps has a new court appointed Capitol Division lawyer gives us some insight into what the DA has in mind. Or what’s on the table.

I have not read yet if JP has entered a plea. TN has entered not guilty.

As for these delays could be anything - covid/more evidence/schedules/needing more time etc

Unless a lawyer on here can give more insight?

JP has not entered a plea yet.

Pretty sure Norton is scheduled for an arraignment today at 1:pm

From his docket at Missouri Casenet

Bndover Circ-Waive Prel Hrng
State by Prosecuting Attorney Jonathan Barker. Defendant in person via Webex, and by Attorney Kirsch via Webex. Defendant and counsel appear via Webex per request. Defendant's written waiver of preliminary hearing approved after inquiry by the Court. State's Motions for Protective Order (filed 1/28/22) taken up and entered without objection. By agreement of the parties, arraignment will be held by Webex. Defendant ordered to appear and answer the charges in the Circuit Court of Dallas Co, Missouri, on 2/22/22 at 1:00 PM.

Also in this news article

Cops found child *advertiser censored* when searching Dallas County murder suspect's home, documents say

That's 1:00 pm Central Time

Looks like Norton pleaded Not Guilty to the charges. His next hearing is April 26, 2022 at 1 pm

Cassidy Rainwater death: New court date set for Timothy Norton

Norton-in-jail-1.jpg

Well, its a good thing they're rounding up all the scumbags. I hope they get all of them.

He seems awfully old to have fathered a child with poor Cassidy. He was 23 years older than her.

That poor girl was probably abused from an early age. Mother died, no one to protect her.

Last edited:
Lebanon men charged with rape and sodomy; authorities say as many as 10 child victims could be involved

I really don’t know what in gods name is happening in this area of the country -

This was about 6 months ago and l missed it.

Clearly this area is a hotbed- l don’t know why but it is. Maybe l am just naive.

Cassidy was obviously down on her luck when she met JP (moo) it seems though she was in the absolute worse place on earth to be vulnerable or in need.

There has got to be a network of some kind in Lebanon of seasoned pros.

Lebanon men charged with rape and sodomy; authorities say as many as 10 child victims could be involved

I really don’t know what in gods name is happening in this area of the country -

This was about 6 months ago and l missed it.

Clearly this area is a hotbed- l don’t know why but it is. Maybe l am just naive.

Cassidy was obviously down on her luck when she met JP (moo) it seems though she was in the absolute worse place on earth to be vulnerable or in need.

There has got to be a network of some kind in Lebanon of seasoned pros.

It's horrible. Laclede and Dallas counties are probably not the only places that have a problem. The state and feds need to form some kind of task force to deal with these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz