Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept Misery is set in Sidewinder Colorado...fwiw

All I know is everytime we passed thru Missouri we soon found ourselves referring to it as Misery.

Oh, believe me, a good majority of us Missourians call it that, too, and for very good reasons. It's a rough state to live in.

I see that this Windyville place isn't all that far from Bennett Spring, which freaks me out because I've been there more than once. I liked it, but so many different creepy cases being tied to that general area makes me wary of ever going near there again.

Possibly late to the party:

Dallas County sheriff says he’s waiting on DNA evidence in case of Cassidy Rainwater’s disappearance

Mr. Laughing read something on non-MSM that was disturbing at best....

jmho ymmv lrr
Maybe there was a lot of DNA found, but nothing official from LE about any of that.
In your link the sheriff says 30 days for DNA results so at least we have a time frame on when we will find out more details about what are, for now, only kidnapping charges.

Maybe there was a lot of DNA found, but nothing official from LE about any of that.
In your link the sheriff says 30 days for DNA results so at least we have a time frame on when we will find out more details about what are, for now, only kidnapping charges.

Where are the 'investigative reporters' in that area? With all that IS known, seems there should be a bunch of them doing more than just waiting for 30 days! Some locals should be stirring the pot for Cassidy - do they know where she is, or not? If not, shouldn't they be searching BEFORE 30 days? Or, is this just the norm there....nothing to see, here, just move on....

Where are the 'investigative reporters' in that area? With all that IS known, seems there should be a bunch of them doing more than just waiting for 30 days! Some locals should be stirring the pot for Cassidy - do they know where she is, or not? If not, shouldn't they be searching BEFORE 30 days? Or, is this just the norm there....nothing to see, here, just move on....
Without a reliable source talking in order to verify, no credible investigative reporter for MSM is going to print rumors.
I don't think LE have stopped searching for Cassidy.

As rumors swirl, investigation continues into a missing woman and two Lebanon men

"Federal authorities have ramped up the search for 33-year-old Cassidy Rainwater."

Without a reliable source talking in order to verify, no credible investigative reporter for MSM is going to print rumors.
I don't think LE have stopped searching for Cassidy.

As rumors swirl, investigation continues into a missing woman and two Lebanon men

"Federal authorities have ramped up the search for 33-year-old Cassidy Rainwater."

Thanks - I hadn't seen the 'federal authorities' part - at least resources (like ground-penetrating radar) are available as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1