Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weirdest thing so far is that there are all these seemingly unrelated creeps using the same address for so long. We already know about these two weirdos, but there was also a registered sex offender there in 2015. It really gives off a drug house vibe to me.

Or a something else house vibe. I can't seem to find any information on the sex offender that was living there previously.

I wonder why there have been no aerial shots of the property by the media. <modsnip: Hearsay; no link to an approved source>

... The lack of media coverage may mean that there is nothing there to see. Or it could be because of a media gag order. We need to just wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a guy could get a pic of the truck, we could lookup the DOT number and lookup public records for his company...
Timothy Leroy Norton has listed his home of address as 386 Moon Valley Rd, Lebanon MO on court cases back to 1992, but has also used addresses connected to trailer houses in Wright City, MO, Montreal, MO and Camdenton, MO on other court cases.

Found this under his name, is it a trucking co?

JOBS
Company (Industry)
Job Title
Dates

georgia pacific

Timothy Leroy Norton has listed his home of address as 386 Moon Valley Rd, Lebanon MO on court cases back to 1992, but has also used addresses connected to trailer houses in Wright City, MO, Montreal, MO and Camdenton, MO on other court cases.
It would be great if you could please post these links. Since he has been named & arrested by LE in this case, his biographical and criminal data are allowed according to WS TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if you could please post these links. Since he has been named & arrested by LE in this case, his biographical and criminal data are allowed according to WS TOS.

Sure, I can't post a query link on mocasenet (doesn't work for some reason), but if you goto the Missouri Courts Search (https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do) and search for Timothy Leroy Norton, you'll be able to see the cases I referenced

The easiest way to see the address for a person at the time is to click on a case from the era you're interested in and click the Parties & Attorney's tab.

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

A reminder that rumors and hearsay are not allowed at Websleuths. If you only 'heard' something, you can't post it here unless you can find an MSM or other approved source.

Investigation continues into missing Lebanon woman as rumors swirl on social media
by Mark Slavit
Saturday, October 2nd 2021

“DALLAS COUNTY — As bizarre rumors of cannibalistic behavior and multiple murder victims flooded social media Saturday, authorities had confirmed little about a missing woman and two suspects now under arrest in South Central Missouri.”

[...]

“Hostetler lives about a mile away from the alleged crime scene and knows members of the family.”

[...]

“Court documents said investigators found photos on Phelps’ cell phone showing a woman partially nude and in a cage. Beyond the photos, investigators had not disclosed what they found on the Phelps property. Hostetler briefly spoke with Phelps just one time during the past year as his neighbor and heard the rumors of cannibalism.”

Some quick notes from the photos upstream:

Dark green and white/beige two-tone van -I could have sworn I saw a pic at a link here and can’t find it now.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article254691127.html

According to the above article, the FBI first received the tip about the photo of Cassidy in a cage.

As rumors swirl, investigation continues into a missing woman and two Lebanon men

082cba28-98ab-4f7f-8159-75486152a7e0-cage7.jpg

5d3031ad-1fdf-45a6-80e8-e96ee2959279-cage2.jpg

b9316151-0995-4639-9d6d-e9422eb35f31-cage8.jpg

dadd2e7b-9289-4aa9-8d78-3b3d0730308b-cage3.jpg

Also, from above:
Sky Blue Ford van
Large Freezer?
Blue barrel/drum next to van?
Dark blue twisted metal looking thing in cage area?
Blue bin and red gas can next to freezer?

Last edited:
Found this under his name, is it a trucking co?

JOBS
Company (Industry)
Job Title
Dates

georgia pacific

Georgia Pacific is a large, national lumber products and paper company. If he was hauling for them, he would have been likely pulling a flatbed with dimensional lumber, plywood, particleboard, etc.

The area around Lebanon, MO is world renowned for it's high grade hardwoods. Not sure how much moves out of there now, but there used to be a lot of reload yards around the area where trucks would pick up hardwood (oak, walnut, etc.) and ship it to companies making hardwood flooring, fine furniture, etc. A lot is also exported overseas for the same use.

Offender Details

Looks like Kenneth Michael Smith.

His address on that site is Hermitage, MO. Not far away, though. All these little towns where these people have addresses are in the same area, not too far apart. Very rural. A huge number of people on the Sex Offender list above live in Buffalo, MO. That's not a big town. That area must have one of the highest rates per capita for RSO's.

I recall following a case in Springfield, MO a few years ago, when someone checked the RSO registry there. It also had a LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1