Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realtor.com

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/386-Moon-Valley-Rd_Lebanon_MO_65536_M89836-93300

• 800sq ft
  • 3.03acres lot
Zillow.com

386 Moon Valley Rd, Lebanon, MO 65536 | Zillow
-- bd 1ba 800 sqft

Xome.com

386 Moon Valley Rd Lebanon MO 65536 Property Record & Valuation | Real Estate & Homes For Sale

386 Moon Valley Rd, Lebanon, MO is a single family home that contains 800 Sq. Ft. sq ft and was built in 1996. It contains 1 bathroom.

Parcel #
07-1.2-02-000-000-001.010

Lot Size
131,987 Sq. Ft.

Property Type
Single Family Residential

County
DALLAS

Living Area Sq. Ft.
800 Sq. Ft.

Year Built

Trulia.com

https://www.trulia.com/p/mo/lebanon/386-moon-valley-rd-lebanon-mo-65536--2060925073

Home Details for 386 Moon Valley Rd

Interior Features

Interior Details
Basement
Levels, Entrance, & Accessibility
Stories: 1
Floors: Linoleum Vinyl

Exterior Features
Exterior Home Features
Roof: Asphalt
Exterior: Wood
Foundation Type: Concrete

Property Information

Year Built: 1996
Property Type / Style
Property Type: Single Family Home

Lot Information
Lot Size: 3.03 acres

* Basement?

Last edited:
Find a Minister - James D. Phelps

James D. Phelps

16377-5c590b82d15b5.JPG

About Me:
just getting started

Religious Affiliations
Universal Life Church

Types of Service Offered

Marriages

Payments Accepted
Cash

Hey, did anyone else notice the heavy chain run in one of the photos of the cabin? Have you ever seen one this big? Usually, only see for dogs and such.

Ugh, absolutely disgusting. I also noticed the purple tag on the fence — there was another photo with an exact same purple tag on a tree. How people live this way is beyond me. The basement and barbed wire fence give me chills, and there’s not much that does after twenty plus years being into true crime.

and for the record these people do not represent the majority of folks living in the Ozarks; the banjo comment I found a little offensive.

Find a Minister - James D. Phelps

James D. Phelps

16377-5c590b82d15b5.JPG

About Me:
just getting started

Religious Affiliations
Universal Life Church

Types of Service Offered

Marriages

Payments Accepted
Cash

hm. Wonder if any couples have gone missing in the area…cash only? No one pays with cash nowadays. I think you all get my implications there.

Ugh, absolutely disgusting. I also noticed the purple tag on the fence — there was another photo with an exact same purple tag on a tree. How people live this way is beyond me. The basement and barbed wire fence give me chills, and there’s not much that does after twenty plus years being into true crime.

and for the record these people do not represent the majority of folks living in the Ozarks; the banjo comment I found a little offensive.

The purple tape is just the ubiquitous "no trespassing" sign in missouri. I bet that was probably put up in the last two weeks.

Yeah, speaking as local, I feel like there's an underbelly of meth culture here that gets conflated with Ozark culture. Couldn't be further from the truth.

The purple tape is just the ubiquitous "no trespassing" sign in missouri. I bet that was probably put up in the last two weeks.

Yeah, speaking as local, I feel like there's an underbelly of meth culture here that gets conflated with Ozark culture. Couldn't be further from the truth.
Around here, purple tags or purple paint on trees are used to say “no hunting”. They look fresh, so they might have been put up recently.

Yeah, the truck driver connection really has all kinds of implications in this case.

Adding that when sleuthing this case I noticed that trucking seemed to be a big common thread between contacts.

Also does anyone know if JP and TN are related? Just seems like a lot of crossover contacts compared to only being friends.

Hey, did anyone else notice the heavy chain run in one of the photos of the cabin? Have you ever seen one this big? Usually, only see for dogs and such.

I showed this to my husband and he said - and he could be way off, of course - that it might not be a run because it looked like it has a "come along" attached (which are used to winch heavy loads off the ground) Could something have been hung here? I hate to even type that:

upload_2021-10-3_21-4-10.png

"Come along tool" like this:

upload_2021-10-3_21-4-31.png

Adding that when sleuthing this case I noticed that trucking seemed to be a big common thread between contacts.

Also does anyone know if JP and TN are related? Just seems like a lot of crossover contacts compared to only being friends.

I showed this to my husband and he said - and he could be way off, of course - that it might not be a run because it looked like it has a "come along" attached (which are used to winch heavy loads off the ground) Could something have been hung here? I hate to even type that:

View attachment 315934

View attachment 315935

Well, that just makes my mind go to places I would rather not go.

This is going to be a bad one.

MOO

Occasionally, members do post photos or video they've taken locally, as long as it isn't interfering with LE or trespassing.
Sometimes it helps people get a perspective of where the crime happened, how isolated or busy, etc. I recall one member posting video as she drove the route of a young college student, Mickey Shunick, who was kidnapped while riding her bike home. It was very helpful and cleared up a lot of questions.

I'm still amazed these guys were living so close to Bennett Springs State Park. It's very popular with whitewater canoeing fans and is a well known for trout fishing. Doesn't that area see a lot of traffic?
Moon valley access is a popular place to be at the water. Yes alot of people go down there. When the pandemic first hit and school was canceled it was packed full of people. We did not stay we left and found some where else to go.

SBM
Now the people that have been fishing & canoeing there know where that banjo music was coming from.
I'm local to the ozarks of Missouri and to lebanon mo. Jp and tn do not represent who we are. Theres a lot of good people here in this area. I was born and raised in the ozarks. Its been my home for over 27 years of my life. The banjo saying is a little offensive.

I'm local to the ozarks of Missouri and to lebanon mo. Jp and tn do not represent who we are. Theres a lot of good people here in this area. I was born and raised in the ozarks. Its been my home for over 27 years of my life. The banjo saying is a little offensive.
Although you didn't tag me in your response,, I believe you may be referring to my post from earlier. If you look back at the post I had been replying to, that post had stated that the OP was surprised "these guys were living so close to Bennett Springs State Park". My reply was intended to imply that "these guys" might be the type that could remind someone of the unique characters of a somewhat popular movie released back in 1972 that starred Jon Voight, Burt Reynolds, & Ned Beatty that was called Deliverance. I'm sorry if anyone got the impression that I was replying to a post that had referred to the entire population of a state, county, region, town, or even some smaller subset of people. I had thought it was clear that "these guys" were the topic of conversation of that post, and therefore the specific parties to which my reply was intended to be focused upon. My apologies if I misunderstood the post I had been replying to. If I misunderstood the intended usage of the term "these guys", I do sincerely apologize for that.

View attachment 315934

View attachment 315935

Could be! Better pic would help for sure.

Last edited:
Could be! Better pic would help for sure.

There are other photographs out there (not on MSM, sadly) that show this apparatus in greater detail, and it's what we would call a "dog run" here in the ozarks. Basically a long cord or wire strung between two trees, with a smaller chain or wire that rides on a pulley or something so that a dog could "run" the length of the cable. Hard to say if this was used for dogs or something else. Looks quite a bit larger than any I've seen.

It does look like a heavy duty dog run but that come along looking object is strange. We use one to hang up our deer after harvest but I have never seen one hooked to a long heavy duty wire before. Unless you wanted to hang up several in a row, but the weight on a wire that long would make it dip I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1