Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems so strange that we're not seeing family and friends pleading for help finding her. All I can find are blogs and stuff that probably aren't reliable but sure make it sound horrible. I saw something that somebody posted on FB that said they couldn't talk about it. But again it's like I'm not even sure who they are l. So bizarre

Anyone else notice the wood slats barring the window of that piece of crap cabin?
Yes, with a lawn chair next to it, if I remember correctly. Going back for visual.

Eta:
https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article254691127.html

According to the above article, the FBI first received the tip about the photo of Cassidy in a cage.

As rumors swirl, investigation continues into a missing woman and two Lebanon men

082cba28-98ab-4f7f-8159-75486152a7e0-cage7.jpg

5d3031ad-1fdf-45a6-80e8-e96ee2959279-cage2.jpg

b9316151-0995-4639-9d6d-e9422eb35f31-cage8.jpg

dadd2e7b-9289-4aa9-8d78-3b3d0730308b-cage3.jpg

It appears two windows have the slats, one on the front, one on the side.

Also, lots of firewood.

Last edited:
Is there a process to becoming a verified local? Just asking for future reference. Thanks.

Mod Response:
Locals do not require verification if simply discussing the general area such as landmarks, etc. To share insider information specific to the case, you would need to become a verified insider.

Here is the link for anyone that may be an insider and wish to apply for verified insider status:
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

It seems so strange that we're not seeing family and friends pleading for help finding her. All I can find are blogs and stuff that probably aren't reliable but sure make it sound horrible. I saw something that somebody posted on FB that said they couldn't talk about it. But again it's like I'm not even sure who they are l. So bizarre
I think the person who said they couldn’t talk about it is a half sister. Looks like she has a lot of extended family in the area, but not any really close family members.

Just found this -- Wright County borders Dallas County - starting WS thread for her:

Wright County Sheriff’s Office searching for woman reported missing (ky3.com)

Actually, no, Wright County does not share a border with Dallas County. Douglas County is directly south of Wright County.

Laclede is north of Wright, Dallas is north & west of Laclede.

Old genealogists keep track of this stuff:

MOGenWeb part of the USGenWeb

momap.png

Interstate 44 generally follows historic Route 66 across Missouri, from St. Louis across Crawford, Phelps, Pulaski, Laclede, Webster, Greene, Lawrence, and Jasper Counties.

One of the (redacted) in jail for the kidnapping was a long-haul trucker.

jmho ymmv lrr

Actually, no, Wright County does not share a border with Dallas County. Douglas County is directly south of Wright County.

Laclede is north of Wright, Dallas is north & west of Laclede.

Old genealogists keep track of this stuff:

MOGenWeb part of the USGenWeb

momap.png

Interstate 44 generally follows historic Route 66 across Missouri, from St. Louis across Crawford, Phelps, Pulaski, Laclede, Webster, Greene, Lawrence, and Jasper Counties.

One of the (redacted) in jail for the kidnapping was a long-haul trucker.

jmho ymmv lrr

Sorry about that -- I was eyeballing my Rand McNally Road Atlas and apparently not too well -- moreover, I since found this:

Wright County woman located in Greene County - My Ozarks Online

Would I need to be verified to share information about the property in question, and/or photos? Thanks.
If it’s public information about the property or your own observations you can post them. Just be sure you mention where they came from. You can post pictures that you took. Just state that you took them. I look forward to hearing your local insights. Have you been out there? Are LE still there? Is the area secured? Crime scene tape?

Would I need to be verified to share information about the property in question, and/or photos? Thanks.

Occasionally, members do post photos or video they've taken locally, as long as it isn't interfering with LE or trespassing.
Sometimes it helps people get a perspective of where the crime happened, how isolated or busy, etc. I recall one member posting video as she drove the route of a young college student, Mickey Shunick, who was kidnapped while riding her bike home. It was very helpful and cleared up a lot of questions.

I'm still amazed these guys were living so close to Bennett Springs State Park. It's very popular with whitewater canoeing fans and is a well known for trout fishing. Doesn't that area see a lot of traffic?

I'm still amazed these guys were living so close to Bennett Springs State Park. It's very popular with whitewater canoeing fans and is a well known for trout fishing. Doesn't that area see a lot of traffic?
SBM
Now the people that have been fishing & canoeing there know where that banjo music was coming from.

I have camped there, canoed there, and went trout fishing there numerous times. Where these guys lived isn't on the regular route to the main areas for those activities. The canoe rental locations are north of the highway, they bus you closer to the spring, near the bridge that crosses the river at highway 64. Then you float down river (going North) until you reach your let out spot, then they bus you back to the campground to your vehicle or camping spot.
edited because I can't format..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members