Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pondering the two FB messages. Perhaps the first one is from Gypsy, and the second one from her presumed lover. That would certainly show a deep hatred for her mother from her side. She might be the mind behind it all too.

Pure speculation on my part.

Okay. That's why. They were caught in another state. So they have to wait for local pd to go down and pick them up.

So that's why she is being held. Ok. Makes more sense.

I could have swore I just saw on the Praying for facebook page somebody posted the name of the guy she is rumored to have been with....but now I can't find it. It was in a comment.

I could have swore I just saw on the Praying for facebook page somebody posted the name of the guy she is rumored to have been with....but now I can't find it. It was in a comment.

Nevermind, I found it.

Horrified. Whatever turns up to be the truth, I'm horrified.

Could the FB post be a hoax related to another MP in the news? IDK.

I always want to believe the best of people. Perhaps I need to adjust that opinion.

Why not hold her somewhere else?
Hospital, foster care, anywhere but the jail?
I figured she would be dealt with like an abduction victim, and/or a child.

Okay. That's why. They were caught in another state. So they have to wait for local pd to go down and pick them up.

So that's why she is being held. Ok. Makes more sense.

They did and it was deleted. In fact I think that whole thread was deleted by the mods.. Lots of talk and speculation going on!

That comment thread got insane and then it was deleted.

The stepson's name is Nicholas P. Godejohn.

Someone who claims they know the family said they're scammers, trying to milk the system post-Katrina. She seems very certain, although nothing she said seemed very conclusive to me. She said she understands that the woman is dead and that people are angry, but that everyone will be far angrier when they find out why.

If you read the Pray for FB page these ppl are non to happy!
Sad.

Why not hold her somewhere else?
Hospital, foster care, anywhere but the jail?
I figured she would be dealt with like an abduction victim, and/or a child.

Jail isn't always jail cell. They have rooms. They are just trying to make it sound more salacious.

Jmo

This case has taken a MUCH different turn than I was originally expecting -- I don't know what to think! But I do think there must be some reason that the police are holding Gypsy, and I also think that she can't have as many medical problems as previously thought, or they would not be holding her, or would at least be holding her at a medical facility. Whether things were made up, exaggerated, or what have you, I have no way of knowing (or why) at this point. I sincerely hope that it turns out that she was not complicit in her mother's death, and that she is being held for some other reason (I don't know what that might be, but...I'm sure there could be reasons).

As for being able to "fake" serious illnesses, I know someone personally who faked a neuromuscular disease for several years. He had a lot of medical knowledge, and was very convincing. He even had some doctors fooled, since there was not a specific test for the condition he claimed to have. I have no idea if anything like that happened here, between Dee Dee and Gypsy, and whatever the truth is, it sounds like Dee Dee died a terrible, violent death -- it's horrifying. Strange things are coming out in this case, and I do think it's natural to speculate on what might be the truth in the medical regards. To me, it is obviously pertinent to the case, as the police do NOT seem to be treating Gypsy as one who suffers from any of the conditions she was reported to have. And if her medical status has been misrepresented for years (as seems possible), then I would think that could factor into the case in any number of ways.

That's just my opinion -- I very rarely post on a case, but this one really hit me, especially since I know someone who did claim an illness he didn't have (and he wasn't an evil monster...I really don't know why he did it). Surely in the next few days some of our questions on the medical front will be answered. Actually, since I began typing, it looks like more information is already popping up on that. This is one strange case...

A kid can't fake that many symptoms and test results to doctors. And since she would have seen different doctors for difference things; Then she definitely couldn't fake out all of them. Even if mom was coaching her.

She seems like she has a diminished mental capacity. I wonder what her Iq is.

But people may say she faked that as well.

A kid can't fake that many symptoms and test results to doctors. And since she would have seen different doctors for difference things; Then she definitely couldn't fake out all of them. Even if mom was coaching her.

She seems like she has a diminished mental capacity. I wonder what her Iq is.

But people may say she faked that as well.

You know, for a Dexter fan, you really are willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Or, you know, she is a psychopath with some genuine health problems that manipulated a guy online to do her dirty job for her.

Ok, now we are really getting off course with speculation and off topic.

I don't know of a case when the KID faked anything.
I know of several cases where the PARENT was giving the kid medications.
Where they kid was being poisoned and didn't realize it.
Maybe I'm just too familiar with MBP from cases here. :dunno:
Wow. This is going to get interesting.
People in town are starting to say they agree they were duped. All that was done for them all the trips etc. Zoo movies donations...
If it was all made up!! Wow.
Man will start getting calls soon. People are speaking out.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members