Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police search Jefferson City neighborhoods for missing child

As of Thursday evening, Heislen said, due to the lack of details about the last movements of Darnell, they are still unsure of whether or not to believe any foul play was involved in this incident.

The patrol issued an endangered persons advisory for Darnell, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children also issued an alert to be on the lookout for the boy.

Jefferson City Police hope the public can help locate a missing four-year-old, Darnell Gray.

Gray wandered away from his home during the night or possibly early Thursday morning. His parents were out of town and he was being watched by a guardian.

Police Needs Help Locating Missing Four-Year-Old
Yikes, both parents were out of town?

I wonder if the guardian was a family member, friend, or someone they hired as a nanny type situation?

I'm really worried about the little guy!

Jefferson City Police hope the public can help locate a missing four-year-old, Darnell Gray.

Gray wandered away from his home during the night or possibly early Thursday morning. His parents were out of town and he was being watched by a guardian.

Police Needs Help Locating Missing Four-Year-Old

Oh, my heart dropped when I read that. A parent might be able to give so much detail about his clothing and missing food, but it’s harder for me to believe anyone else could. I pray he is found safe!

"Late in the afternoon, police took two people into custody at the home, but told KOMU 8 News it was not connected to the missing child case. A washing machine was removed from the home, but, again, police said there was no connection."

I think they are bald faced lying, unfortunately. there is a reason they took the washer.

"Late in the afternoon, police took two people into custody at the home, but told KOMU 8 News it was not connected to the missing child case. A washing machine was removed from the home, but, again, police said there was no connection."
*scratches head* Say what? A washing machine was removed from their house, the parents were out of state, they take two people into custody, yet this isn't related to the little guy being missing?

Authorities are going door-to-door and using a helicopter to search for a missing 3-year-old boy in Jefferson City.

Police Capt. Deric Heislen says Darnell Gray was last seen Wednesday night at the apartment where he lives. The boy’s father was at work when an acquaintance reported the boy missing just before 7 a.m.

[...]

Heislen says the child’s disappearance isn’t believed to be a parental abduction. He says authorities don’t know what happened to the child. No one has been arrested, and Heislen says the family is cooperating with authorities.

Authorities search for missing 3-year-old in Missouri

Authorities are going door-to-door and using a helicopter to search for a missing 3-year-old boy in Jefferson City.

Police Capt. Deric Heislen says Darnell Gray was last seen Wednesday night at the apartment where he lives. The boy’s father was at work when an acquaintance reported the boy missing just before 7 a.m.

[...]

Heislen says the child’s disappearance isn’t believed to be a parental abduction. He says authorities don’t know what happened to the child. No one has been arrested, and Heislen says the family is cooperating with authorities.

Authorities search for missing 3-year-old in Missouri
Wait- they don't believe that it was a parental abduction? I thought they said that the parents were out of state? Or did I assume wrongly that they were either on a vacation together or a business trip? So, was this child in a foster care situation? Just me pondering, I know none of us have the answers to my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina