Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, jmo only, but at 4, would he really think to get his coat, shoes, backpack, lunch, hat, etc and make it out the door at midnight without someone hearing him? It really sounds to me like he was taken by another family member (best case scenario) - or, the "guardian" put him somewhere else with a snack to hold him over. Possible trafficking? Just some thoughts - absolutely nothing to back any of this up.

Jefferson City Police Department Capt. Deric Heislen said police received a call from the the missing child's home.

"He was with a caretaker at that time," Heislen said.

Heislen said the child's father also lives at the home but was at work when the child went missing. He said the department sent officers and did an initial search of the home but didn't find the boy.

[...]

"It's believed the child exited through the front door of the residence, it's possible he could have gone out a window, but we are thinking the child walked out the front door. We aren't sure," Heislen said.

Agencies search for missing Jefferson City boy

A caller to police reported that 4-year-old Darnell S. Gray was missing from the residence in the 1100 block of Buena Vista Street. He is described as a black male, 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall, weighing approximately 50 pounds. He has light-colored, shorter hair and was wearing a black and white sleeper, black coat, red Spiderman Velcro shoes, Mickey Mouse hat and gloves, and a "Black Panther" backpack.

Gray was last seen between 11 p.m. Wednesday and midnight when he went to sleep. At 7 a.m. Thursday, Gray was discovered missing along with his coat, hat, gloves, backpack, two juice boxes and some cookies from the residence.

Police search Jefferson City neighborhood for missing child

MissingChild_1540480326177_15028092_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

Young boy missing in Jefferson City

Little darling.

A 4 year old might do this during the day. Little ones are usually too scared of the dark at that age.

What a cutie pie.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE 100%!!!

My stomach has been very upset for the past couple days (from an antibiotic I was taking) but with Jayme and now this.... my heart is in my stomach :(

How in the world can the arrest and taking the washing machine NOT be in connection to the disappearance of this sweet little boy Darnell? Hoping and praying he is found safe and sound.
The only far fetched thing I can even dream up is that the washer is stolen or something and they are using that to arrest people they’re suspicious of. Sadly, I doubt that’s the reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper