MO MO - Dennis Spriggs, 47, LaBelle, 15 July 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she also made this a burial spot for two.. purchasing two plots.. so she could be beside the man she loves.. Bruce- she already has a burial spot for two- to be with the man she loves..Dennis.. back in Missouri- so- i guess she has two plots now. She didn't cry at either funeral... before.. during.. or after the deaths. :(

your welcome.. I uploaded another one-it is the third husband's tombstone. she promised the family to only put his picture on the tombstone, but instead she put herself, front and center.. smiling, and he is in the background in a silhouette- no facial features.. it is a cartoon drawing of "the candy man" which people called him, but she has herself featured on his headstone driving the car. they were not happy... and are not happy...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5943058/tombstone

She sounds very twisted. Is there another part of the headstone with a pic of her driving?

he was diabetic- and he really loved candy but couldn't have any himself, so he used to hand out a lot of candy to kids where he used to live in Michigan- then.. when he married JF they would drive around in a truck and hand out candy to neighborhood kids- so people called him the candy man. to suziq.. i don't know what to make of all of this- this is the tip of the iceberg- what i am showing you... but.. at the same time- i know our family needs help since others are still getting sick. it needs to be examined seriously.

I'm sure--I don't know how you couldn't be conflicted over this. The evidence points to behavior that you certainly would hate to believe could be committed by someone you know. Truly, I can't even imagine it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5950035/long-black-dress-picture
uploaded one more.. maybe i am just tired of dealing with this all alone. in her new business she was walking around her home town in a costume of a long black dress... anyway... i do believe that shedding light on something helps more than leaving it in the dark to fester. i am filtering what i share here.. believe it or not.

you are right suzi q.. i looked at this picture more closely- and it appears that the car is set up like a postal truck- where the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car, and HE has the wheel in his hand, and she is sitting back.. smiling.. front and center of the picture on the normal drivers side of the car, but not actually driving.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5950035/long-black-dress-picture
uploaded one more.. maybe i am just tired of dealing with this all alone. in her new business she was walking around her home town in a costume of a long black dress... anyway... i do believe that shedding light on something helps more than leaving it in the dark to fester. i am filtering what i share here.. believe it or not.

She's an odd duck isn't she?

you are right suzi q.. i looked at this picture more closely- and it appears that the car is set up like a postal truck- where the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car, and HE has the wheel in his hand, and she is sitting back.. smiling.. front and center of the picture on the normal drivers side of the car, but not actually driving.

Seems like it's a golf cart. Was he or they into golfing? But still she is right out front and the guy has no face. I guess I'm trying to find the message she might be sending. She seems to like her "inside jokes" for sure.

neither one of them golfed- ever to my knowledge in life. if he did..it was something he never talked about, and must have been when he was younger. they didn't own a golf cart. i think they had talked about getting a special vehicle to go around delivering the candy.. maybe the golf cart had been an idea?? don't know. as far as coming off as odd, she never did. she comes off as very friendly, caring, highly gifted in music, and educated. i will leave those pictures up a couple of days then probably take them down.. just wanted you to be able to see.

i just want to make a few comments about my dad's death- since this thread was originally started because someone saw he was being exhumed after 16 years. During the last year of his life, he was vomiting, and had lots of other stomache problems. He was diagnosed with late onset food allergies. He continued with the problem after diagnosis to the point he was having a hard time working. Their brand new car was repossessed 2 weeks before he died, and the repo people were calling on the other one during his funeral. There was a 3 day evict notice for non-payment on the house they were renting. They were traveling to Missouri on a family emergency, and had to borrow gas money from my uncle to even make the trip. They had put life insurance on the new car, and increased insurance on my dad. When he went missing, she was the only person in the house to not go out looking for his body. they got the first car back paid off in full, and she said that if he had died even one day later that it would've been too late for the car. She never cried.. the man who she was married to for 25 years just died.. even my grandpa- a very tough man was reduced to tears. Anyway, just a couple of reasons my dad's death haunts me.. there are more.. but he was only 47. I just want the truth.

to SuziQ.. i was told yesterday that Bruce Fulford did not have a golf cart, but he had a "gator" like.. a super duper souped up golf cart, and they would drive that around the neighborhood and deliver the candy. I doubt he did the driving since he had his leg amputated and had an artificial heart by the last couple of years of his life. I noticed that silly rabbit said that criminal charges were not going to be going forward, and at the same time, other family has called me in the past month to tell me that JF was indicted for murder. I don't believe either story, but both stories appear to be coming from the same source.. quite confusing. Another confusing thing.. JF told me that Dennis Spriggs presented her with a written contract just weeks before he died, with terms in it that she would rig his dead body to sit up in his coffin and "scare the hell out of us (kids) when we walked by" . yikes.

Hi, lucky2.

Just to clarify my statement, I didn't mean to imply that charges wouldn't be forthcoming, but at this point the authorities apparently had not yet accumulated enough evidence to pursue them. I would imagine that when the full autopsy results are in, something will happen. Since the FBI is involved, they do ALL their fact-finding before an arrest, unlike some local law enforcement agencies who will seem to get enough to arrest and THEN attempt to find more evidence.

OMIGOSH, that is so bizarre about having the body sit up in the coffin.

Hi, I hope it is OK for me to post on this thread. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to y'all on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. xox

That is totally bizarre about a man sitting up in the coffin.

Reminds me of the Monk show I watched last night. He was sitting in the balcony at a big funeral and accidently flipped his keys over the side of the rail. When he looked down below he saw his keys, resting next to the man's hand in the coffin. He rigged a paperclip tied to a length of dental floss { which he always carries ;}, yanked up on his rig which caught the cuff of the dead man, raising his arm up out of the coffin giving the appearance he was giving a salute.

Holy horrors to everyone there. Monk got his keys back and I had a good laugh. Sorry for the O/T, but with all the sadness we see here, along with all the hope that abounds, sometimes a little laughter can go a long way. :blowkiss:

Scandi, Please to post on this thread! I wish more people would. Alot are reading, but they aren't posting. And I do appreciate the comic relief. :)

ITA about the body sitting up in the coffin. It's so macabre.

Well.. it's better to laugh than cry I always say ;) Thanks Scandi. SillyRabbit.. thanks for your clarification- the reason I brought it up was more because of a call from a family member recently where JF had called saying she needed 25k to defend herself in court because she was indicted for murder. It was not true- nor had there been any papers served on the wrongful death since Jan. so.. things like that confuse me as to the purpose. I would appreciate your opinions(s) about something. If someone is consistently lying about something, could it be some kind of a mental disorder rather than covering something? Have you ever seen something like that?

Macabre: so many ... but the creepiest one for me is when my business office manager asked me if I was ok, and I asked why, and she said that JF (whom she'd never met) called my office four month before and told her to please post an ad for a nanny for my kids, please watch my office, because I was going to die. :( She asked JF what I was going to die from, and she said it was an illness and I didn't want anyone to know about it. She told several others I was going to die behind my back as well, and not to tell me. I got very ill ... after that. I hired a private detective when I found out about all of this- anyway....... could all be coincidence yet again, but very macabre.

Lucky2, it most definitely would be indicative of some kind of psychological or psychiatric disorder. Coupled with the allegations against her of criminal wrongdoing, it would seem to go far beyond a simple predisposition to lying.

Yikes, that's scary, calling your business and creating the story of an illness!

Too many coincidences...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back