GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This one is perplexing to me. When I initially saw the baby was found days ago in that hallway, I felt something was "off" as the baby was left in an ideal situation with a bottle, cozy cover, out of elements etc. I was hoping the parent was okay, I just had a feeling. Now that is has come to light about the mom being missing, and apparently "wanting" the baby, it has a loving family etc. my red flags are going up. Most abductors would not take the time to leave it with a bottle and risk such a location, leaving the mother alone (whereever) in the placing of the baby. However, I don't think Mom ran away....then what? I am going to have to wait for more to develop on this but fear for the Mom's safety greatly at this point....:( IMHO

I wonder what the Shelton connection is. Is Jackson her maiden name?

Apparently she also had the baby by c-section.. three months is not a long time to get over that, especially if you have other health problems.

The building where the baby was found, what is it like? Does it have restricted access, would someone have to be buzzed in?

Apparently she also had the baby by c-section.. three months is not a long time to get over that, especially if you have other health problems.

The building where the baby was found, what is it like? Does it have restricted access, would someone have to be buzzed in?

http://www.hickorytraceapts.net/

Hickory Trace is situated on a private, no thoroughfare street, in the midst of a peaceful, park-like setting and yet is easily accessible to major highways and Lambert Airport.

Okay so a rough timeline:

Jan 2 Wednesday- Ebony left OKC en route to St Louis. Spoke to mom on phone who wanted her to meet her Aunt O. Ebony texted an Aunt to say she was on the way. Ebony arrived at 69th Street in East St Louis, IL. She and her baby visited with a neighbor (old friend) after she discovered her cousin was still at work. She called this cousin twice, and left a voice message.
She was wearing
http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/2448295/police-search-for-mom-of-abandoned.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy
Left the neighbor's home saying she was going to visit relatives.
Ebony spoke to her mom again and said she was in St Louis with a friend.

Jan 3 Thursday - Cousin sees that he has missed 2 calls from Ebony when he gets off work.

Jan 4 Friday - 5 am Baby DP was found at Hickory Trace Apts in St Louis, MO in a hallway by a resident. He was in a carseat, with a cozy cover, and a full bottle. Another cousin JS reported Ebony missing after seeing the baby on the news. Baby's father (live-in boyfriend?) left OKC to get baby. Told to return Monday to take a paternity test.

Her car is also missing.

So she arrived Jan 2. She went to her cousins house and that cousin wasn't home so she visited with an old friend across the street. Is this the same cousin that sees he has missed 2 calls from Ebony when he gets off work on Thursday Jan 3rd? What day did this visit with the neighbor of the cousin happen? Jan 2 or Jan 3?

Surely she had made arrangements to stay with someone. Who was she staying with? Where did she stay the nights of Jan 2 and 3?

I have the same questions. The articles are very confusing and the timeline doesn't seem to make sense.

So she arrived Jan 2. She went to her cousins house and that cousin wasn't home so she visited with an old friend across the street. Is this the same cousin that sees he has missed 2 calls from Ebony when he gets off work on Thursday Jan 3rd? What day did this visit with the neighbor of the cousin happen? Jan 2 or Jan 3?

Surely she had made arrangements to stay with someone. Who was she staying with? Where did she stay the nights of Jan 2 and 3?

Looking at Ebony's fb, I get the impression that maybe she takes road trips often. Someone commented on one of her pictures of her baby when you taking one of your road trips to see us. The person lives in Illinois.

Mosley said Ebony Jackson went to his home on 69th Street in the Parkside neighborhood in East St. Louis on Wednesday.

"We weren't home, so she went to a neighbor's house across the street," Mosley said.

Eric Shepard, the neighbor, saw Jackson on Wednesday.

"She was in a great mood. She had the baby with her. He was wrapped in a blanket. She was being herself -- happy and laughing," Shepard said.

"She left saying she was going to go visit more relatives," Shepard said. "I hope she's still alive. We're all praying that she comes back safe."

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/244829...#storylink=cpy

Ok so the attempted visit with the cousin (Mosley?) and subsequent visit with Mosley's neighbor happened on Wednesday. There is no mention of her ever meeting up with her cousin Mosley. Why not? Mosley saw he had 2 messages from her when he got off work. So the last person to see her is the neighbor (old friend) across the street?

She left the neighbor's home saying she was going to visit relatives.
Ebony spoke to her mom again and said she was in St Louis with a friend.

So she left the neighbor's Wednesday and spoke with her Mom again and said she was in St Louis with a friend. What friend and where in St Louis? She was not seen or heard from on Thursday at all and the baby is found at 5am Friday morning?

Her Mom said she later (after the visit with the cousin's neighbor/old friend) was visiting with a friend in St Louis. St Louis is where the baby was found. Where was she on Thursday? There is no mention of any contact with her on Thursday?

The statement about her last being seen by her boyfriend in OK on Wednesday just means that was the last time HE saw her. Not that that was the last time she was seen.

TY for the clarification. I knew I was misunderstanding something.

Her Mom said she later (after the visit with the cousin's neighbor/old friend) was visiting with a friend in St Louis. St Louis is where the baby was found. Where was she on Thursday? There is no mention of any contact with her on Thursday?

The statement about her last being seen by her boyfriend in OK on Wednesday just means that was the last time HE saw her. Not that that was the last time she was seen.

Here is a map. If I did it right. There is a 69 St in St Louis and East St Louis but they said she went to the cousins/old friend in East St Louis so I'm assuming this is the correct one.

http://goo.gl/maps/lEYUc

Maybe some locals can help out. Is the area she was last seen in and the area where the baby was found high crime areas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back