GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her Mom has the last name Jackson so I don't know where the Facebook name Shelton comes from? Has anyone seen her boyfriends name?

The baby was found in St Ann. The apartment complex appears to be low income or rents are based on income. There is a Super 8 motel across the street. I didn't see anything that said the doors are locked/keyed entry.

You can find it on her Facebook. He has the same last name as the baby. It's not Shelton.

You can find it on her Facebook. He has the same last name as the baby. It's not Shelton.

Can you remove your quote please? I removed it from my original post. That was in 2000 and I don't think having anything to do with this case or her.

Can you remove your quote please? I removed it from my original post. That was in 2000 and I don't think having anything to do with this case or her.

Ohhh, I don't know. Check out what I just found. I plugged in the address that was listed on that court document. Look how close it is to Hickory Trace Apartments.

http://goo.gl/maps/FcWZR

I wonder if the baby had a dry diaper? I would think if he would have been there all night someone might have heard him cry at some point. A 3 month old can't hold a bottle on their own and 3 month old's eat quite often. I don't think he was there for long before he was found at 5am.

This is heartbreaking. Reading mom and dads FB pages, this is clearly a very loved little baby.

Very worried about Ebony. I hope it turns out to be something medical or even PPD -- as bad as either of those might be, it would aT least mean something that can be fixed or worked on -- so this sweet little guy can get his mom back. :please:

Ohhh, I don't know. Check out what I just found. I plugged in the address that was listed on that court document. Look how close it is to Hickory Trace Apartments.

http://goo.gl/maps/FcWZR

Whoa!

I guess she could have another child that was born in or around 2000. She's 30 so she would have been 18 or so in 2000. There's no mention of another child but that doesn't mean anything. (Well it was stated that she was afraid she wouldn't be able to have kids after her brain tumor treatment)

I find it very interesting that perhaps an old BF of hers has lived so close to where that baby was found!

Jackson was last seen by her boyfriend, who is also the baby's father, in Oklahoma on Wednesday when she left to visit family in St. Louis, East St. Louis, Belleville and O'Fallon.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/05/244829...#storylink=cpy

Are the two places bolded above in Missouri?

Belleville is in Illinois and there is an O'Fallon, IL, and an O'Fallon, MO . . . both of which are not that far, generally speaking, from St. Louis proper.

Maybe some locals can help out. Is the area she was last seen in and the area where the baby was found high crime areas?

I'm not completely local -- I work in St. Louis but live about 40 miles away on the Illinois side of the river -- but IMO, yes. East St. Louis, definitely . . . the area near where the baby was found is near the airport, IIRC, which is surrounded by a lot of high crime areas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back