GUILTY MO - Ebony Jackson, 30, St Louis, 4 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you FB friends with him? When I go to his page, the last thing I see posted is the video of Donovan they've been showing on the news.

No. It is a comment under that video of Donovan and his Grandpa. Look there.

I hope there are some other videos of baby D with Ebony. She was probably like many of us moms who are usually holding the camera....

I had a dream about Donovan last night, he has the most precious little face. I am so sad that he will never know his mommy. :(

This may be the case that causes me to leave WS. I've had very little sleep the past 2 nights because I keep having nightmares where this precious baby is crying for his mama and someone keeps telling him that she left him. I wake up in tears and so angry.

I have no idea why this case has hit me so hard. I have very little if anything in common with Ebony (my ex husband's name is Donovan but that goes in the negative column) and this is far from the first case I've followed where a mother was cruelly taken from her child but I'm haunted by the fear that the baby Ebony wanted so much will never know how much she loved him. The thought the he could grow up believing that she chose to abandon him is painful. If there is any justice in this world the that murdered Ebony will be caught and he will tell the truth about what happened so that little D can grow up with that small measure of comfort.

I cant' help but wonder if there was a woman involved in this. We've seen a huge rise in couple crimes here recently (or at least it seems that way to me).

I cant' help but wonder if there was a woman involved in this. We've seen a huge rise in couple crimes here recently (or at least it seems that way to me).

That is a real possibility. It would certainly fit with the way that little D was found. I think we've all felt that it was a maternal move to leave him with a full bottle even knowing that he wasn't old enough to feed himself.

It shouldn't matter but if another woman had any part in this it will make it all the more horrific in my eyes. I want everybody that had a role in taking Ebony's life punished severely but if there was a woman involved I hope like hell that she spends the rest of her life unable to escape the screams of both mother and child.

That is a real possibility. It would certainly fit with the way that little D was found. I think we've all felt that it was a maternal move to leave him with a full bottle even knowing that he wasn't old enough to feed himself.

It shouldn't matter but if another woman had any part in this it will make it all the more horrific in my eyes. I want everybody that had a role in taking Ebony's life punished severely but if there was a woman involved I hope like hell that she spends the rest of her life unable to escape the screams of both mother and child.

I wonder if her 'friend' had a jealous girlfriend that followed him and found Ebony with him. Maybe she flipped out and killed Ebony and the friend felt forced ot help her cover it up and run?

How sad I just saw a picture of a beautiful pregnant Ebony on her BF's facebook page. There are a couple of little video's of the baby too. It's quite clear he is/was loved and adored.

I wonder if her 'friend' had a jealous girlfriend that followed him and found Ebony with him. Maybe she flipped out and killed Ebony and the friend felt forced ot help her cover it up and run?

Given the nature of crimes in that area these days, the murder was probably the result of a really stupid decision. They probably thought she had money or drugs and when they found she didn't, just killed her to keep her from being able to identify them. One of the perps (if there was more than one) was probably on probation and didn't want to go back to jail.

Such a shame.

It could also be that the "friend" she was going to stay with was a woman friend who had a violent, criminal boyfriend.

Got home too late to watch the 6:00 news, but since I can't find anything here or elsewhere online, I'm assuming no announcement has been made as it pertains to the paternity test. Not that I have any doubts as to who Donovan's father is, but I'm desperate for any news at all. Anything.

I have wondered if this was a carjacking with the perp(s) noticing the infant in the car until after the fact-could explain the odd location not connected to Ms Jackson. Perhaps someone had a tiny sliver of a conscience? Moo, of course. Rest, sweet mama and know that your baby is safe, sound, warm, and loved.

I have wondered if this was a carjacking with the perp(s) noticing the infant in the car until after the fact-could explain the odd location not connected to Ms Jackson. Perhaps someone had a tiny sliver of a conscience? Moo, of course. Rest, sweet mama and know that your baby is safe, sound, warm, and loved.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened- especially around that area. The only thing that makes me suspect something a little more personal than a carjacking is that the "friend" Ebony mentioned to multiple people has yet to come forward or be (publicly, at least) identified.

If she really was shot in the neck as reported, and not in the head, this could mean one of two things....IMHO

Someone did not want to defile her face...or someone had her at gunpoint and was perhaps controlling her movements. A gun can slip when held to ones head, but if held on the neck up under the jaw, you have maximum control... I wonder if she was shot at close range, point blank??? Not being morbid, just wondering if it was a car jacking and someone held gun on her from behind her seat, that would most likely be on her neck. IMHO

I still think the friend was the one involved. A car jacker would have left the baby in the car, imo.

And the 'friend' never came forward. Also, why did she never mention WHO the friend was when talking to family or friends. Like " I 'm with my friend Tito from school, or I am with my friend from work, who needs a ride to Illinois."

At 6:00 news, no DNA results yet.

I also was leaning towards a robbery or carjacking. She was on her way to st john. cousin wasnt home. she stopped at quiktrip or a food place and robbed. they only then noticed the baby. unless the friend rode with her to st john's. baby appeared too close to cousin JS house for coincidence to me. but u never know.

a few nights ago there was a carjacking at Taco Bell across the street from where baby Donovan was found in breckenridge hills.
http://fox2now.com/2013/01/07/breckenridge-hills-investigating-carjacking/
I could see someone doing this, turning on the first nearby street, to the first apts and putting baby inside. No cameras around. Maybe Ebony fought and got hurt, they didnt want a witness or sexual motive. Hope this map works.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3567+Dehar...7+St+Charles+Rock+Rd,+St+Louis,+MO+63114-2635

At 6:00 news, no DNA results yet.

I also was leaning towards a robbery or carjacking. She was on her way to st john. cousin wasnt home. she stopped at quiktrip or a food place and robbed. they only then noticed the baby. unless the friend rode with her to st john's. baby appeared too close to cousin JS house for coincidence to me. but u never know.

a few nights ago there was a carjacking at Taco Bell across the street from where baby Donovan was found in breckenridge hills.
http://fox2now.com/2013/01/07/breckenridge-hills-investigating-carjacking/
I could see someone doing this, turning on the first nearby street, to the first apts and putting baby inside. No cameras around. Maybe Ebony fought and got hurt, they didnt want a witness or sexual motive. Hope this map works.

http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3567+Dehar...7+St+Charles+Rock+Rd,+St+Louis,+MO+63114-2635

I agree with all of the above. But what hasnt the mystery friend come forward?

And it wasn't the cousin in St John that wasn't home. That was the cousin in East St Louis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back