MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Multiple medications?
Did Echo keep her medication in the original container? Or did she have one of those daily pill organizers to be sure she took them every day?

Why was this neighbor intruding into Echo’s life? They dont own the house so why would they have a key? Was Echo bullied into letting them use her car?

Not sure about the details of where she kept her medications, but sounds like she kept them in the original bottles. Her daughter said that one of the medications, which would be the type others would want to take for recreational use, was missing. IOW, someone may have stolen one of her medications which others take for recreational use.

JMO, this may have been one of the reasons a sketchy neighbor or friend spent a lot of time at her place, took over some of her possessions, like her car. My impression was that Echo felt intimidated by this person, but was determined to shut him out of her home, car, etc.

ETA: There are similar concerns about a missing elderly woman about 100 miles away in Sullivan, MO - Betty Alexander. Betty was an elderly woman who had extensive back surgery and disability. She was prescribed fentanyl patches. She went missing from her apartment and some of her patches were also missing.

Women who take prescription medications that addicts might want to steal may be vulnerable, especially if they are living alone.

Missing woman | Betty Alexander disappeared on April 10, 2019 | ksdk.com

Not sure about the details of where she kept her medications, but sounds like she kept them in the original bottles. Her daughter said that one of the medications, which would be the type others would want to take for recreational use, was missing. IOW, someone may have stolen one of her medications which others take for recreational use.

JMO, this may have been one of the reasons a sketchy neighbor or friend spent a lot of time at her place, took over some of her possessions, like her car. My impression was that Echo felt intimidated by this person, but was determined to shut him out of her home, car, etc.

ETA: There are similar concerns about a missing elderly woman about 100 miles away in Sullivan, MO - Betty Alexander. Betty was an elderly woman who had extensive back surgery and disability. She was prescribed fentanyl patches. She went missing from her apartment and some of her patches were also missing.

Women who take prescription medications that addicts might want to steal may be vulnerable, especially if they are living alone.

Missing woman | Betty Alexander disappeared on April 10, 2019 | ksdk.com
Sadly, any type of pain medication is highly marketable, and there are case after case of medical personnel getting caught diverting pain meds for their own use or sale. It's a big problem.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I may be wrong but I thought her daughter said when talking to Trish that the car was also not there on Mothers Day and that is why she left the flowers and card, and then when she still could not get ahold of her after a few days she went back and questioned the neighbors, who offered no information and that is when she crawled through the window she also stated that some of her moms meds were missing and the house did not look right, trash overflowing, dirty kitchen and her Mom never kept her house that way. And then her purse and smokes were still in the house. Not sure about her phone. I am a smoker and if I am going to work on my property I for sure will have my smokes and something to drink if nothing else.
It was also my understanding that when the neighbor bothered her about her car is for Echo to drive them places not that they drove her car on there own, so if the car was missing on Mothers Day but was then returned seems to me something may have happened
during the trip of Echo taking the neighbor to Dollar General.
I want to know when her daughter came over on Mothers day if the car WAS gone was the neighbor home?

It was also my understanding that when the neighbor bothered her about her car is for Echo to drive them places not that they drove her car on there own, so if the car was missing on Mothers Day but was then returned seems to me something may have happened
during the trip of Echo taking the neighbor to Dollar General.
I want to know when her daughter came over on Mothers day if the car WAS gone was the neighbor home?

Agree. The condition of the house when her daughter came by a few days after Mother's Day seems like Echo had been gone from her home for a while. One would think if the neighbors were in her home during that time, they would have noticed her missing and contacted family or LE, especially since her purse, keys, car, etc. were still there.

Agree. The condition of the house when her daughter came by a few days after Mother's Day seems like Echo had been gone from her home for a while. One would think if the neighbors were in her home during that time, they would have noticed her missing and contacted family or LE, especially since her purse, keys, car, etc. were still there.
Unless they were also looking for her meds. Betty do you know if her phone was found?

I find it very weird that she had a landline that Kelsey had never seen before and it appeared to have been disconnected.

The neighbor is obviously suspect #1, based on how Kelsey described the relationship. However, I've been on other discussion groups where there is a cousin of Echo's who gets irate with everyone who shows any interest in this case. It seems like an inappropriate response and I'm wondering if the police have looked at her also.

Other things have been bugging me as well:
  • why would a mom leave her younger children and move pretty far away to a remote area?
  • how did Echo get money if she's not employed?
  • why has no one else in the family other than Kelsey been vocal about Echo missing?

Youtube Creator Plunder Posted a Video this Morning made by Echo's Daughter. She said its been 6 months and 10 days since she reported her Mom Missing! It has missing poster and newest information. We sure need to get Echo Lloyd's information to more people, just like Suzanne Morphew. Both missing since Mothers Day.

I was told that there were flyers. However, with the family keeping their lips sealed, it's not garnering much interest. Sad.

Huh? The daughter has done multiple interviews, and has worked hard to keep her Mom's disappearance front and center.

I think this case has sadly been overshadowed by all the publicity surrounding the Morphew case. Both deserve equal attention.

I only briefly skimmed through this thread before posting, but from what I understand, the Barry and the Morphew daughters are being very quiet.. the daughters especially. That isn't the case here, so iflyfirstclass... are you possibly confusing the two? As roses said, and has been posted, the daughter in this case has been doing a lot of talking.

Who else other than the daughter has been speaking out about Echo?

Neighbors - past or present
Husband, exes
Friends - new or old
Parents, Siblings, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins
Employers - past or present

No girlfriends? No coworkers?

Was Echo running away from someone or just enjoyed solitude?

We know very little about Echo, what were her likes? Dislikes? What made her move out to a remote place? Was she afraid of someone from her past?

Did she cut off contact with her husband and other children because she wanted to separate from her husband, planning a divorce?

Did she spend her days fishing? Long walks in the woods? Did she enjoy being alone or liked being around people? What was her favorite hangout place?

Where did Echo work? Where had she worked previously? How did she support herself?

Last edited:
Who else other than the daughter has been speaking out about Echo?

Neighbors - past or present
Husband, exes
Friends - new or old
Parents, Siblings, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins
Employers - past or present

No girlfriends? No coworkers?

Was Echo running away from someone or just enjoyed solitude?

We know very little about Echo, what were her likes? Dislikes? What made her move out to a remote place? Was she afraid of someone from her past?

Did she cut off contact with her husband and other children because she wanted to separate from her husband, planning a divorce?

Did she spend her days fishing? Long walks in the woods? Did she enjoy being alone or liked being around people? What was her favorite hangout place?

Where did Echo work? Where had she worked previously? How did she support herself?
I agree. There is little known about her personal life. I’ve followed this for awhile and listened to her daughter’s pleas but after listening I don’t feel I know anymore details than I knew before. There is an interesting post on 8/12 on the FB page created by daughter explaining why the family has not released many details of the investigation. She says they were told not to by LE.

I find it very weird that she had a landline that Kelsey had never seen before and it appeared to have been disconnected.

The neighbor is obviously suspect #1, based on how Kelsey described the relationship. However, I've been on other discussion groups where there is a cousin of Echo's who gets irate with everyone who shows any interest in this case. It seems like an inappropriate response and I'm wondering if the police have looked at her also.

Other things have been bugging me as well:
  • why would a mom leave her younger children and move pretty far away to a remote area?
  • how did Echo get money if she's not employed?
  • why has no one else in the family other than Kelsey been vocal about Echo missing?
I don’t know the answer to your 1st 2 questions but in one of Kelsey’s FB posts she said she is the spokesperson (paraphrasing) for her Mom’s case and she is respecting the other family members wish for privacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773
Back