MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What would be the reason for that though? Not Best Practice from LE or is it because they assume she left of her own free will? After this length of time though, wouldn't they do these things - if there has been no financial/phone activity - surely that indicates something is not right. I really don't get the massive difference in LE/public interest to this lady and to the other lady who went missing from Colorado on the same day either - it is baffling to me.

Because there is no husband, to project ''scenarios'' on. She isn't living in a million dollar house. There are no fashionable pictures of her with an idyllic background. Or pictures were she is smiling while showing of her $7500 wedding ring.

I guess that's what people are draw in by, sadly enough. I stopped going to that thread btw, I rather focus on other cases with a less toxic conversation and whom receive less attention.

Many many good questions asked. I want to know if she worked and if so why didn’t a coworker report her not showing up. I am also baffled by her not being home when her daughter showed up to her house. It was Mother’s Day and they had spoken that day already so wasn’t she expecting her? I find this odd because it seems she was okay and shopping when her daughter stopped by. So was there a reason she didn’t make sure she was home? Or is the reporting off? Or have I misread this? The gun outside is just odd. If I’m thinking like a criminal, I would grab the gun and take it with me. It’s extra protection. I don’t know just something seems off with that. Sending prayers to the daughter and loved ones. I do hope she is found safe and soon!

Because there is no husband, to project ''scenarios'' on. She isn't living in a million dollar house. There are no fashionable pictures of her with an idyllic background. Or pictures were she is smiling while showing of her $7500 wedding ring.

I guess that's what people are draw in by, sadly enough. I stopped going to that thread btw, I rather focus on other cases with a less toxic conversation and whom receive less attention.

I just can’t like this post enough!

I agree, this story isn't sexy but human nature is human nature, that story while not having many facts available, does have a few more factors to work with, husband, his ever changing alibi, the search warrants that were activated, LE never acknowledging the bike(?), were they financially solvent as presented (?), dog searches without a trace being found, other possible motives, rewards offered, and lastly the dreaded *** page....

Unfortunately it seems that the daughter has now gone silent, leaving not much to work with. I do admire that Echo took responsibility and armed herself, and locked her doors, to avoid being a victim, just makes it sadder that this happened to her.

Last edited:

I know you're right - but it is so wrong. One life shouldn't hold more value over another and both women should have equal coverage in their stories imo.

I know you're right - but it is so wrong. One life shouldn't hold more value over another and both women should have equal coverage in their stories imo.

I agree Ashildir, it is sad.
My comment above was not intended to negate the observation BTW, no doubt that sex appeal sells. That’s the crazy thing…. Suzanne Morphew’s FB page is sterile, no warmth, no sharing really, no humor, no interaction with people who leave flattering remarks, zero reaching out to anyone, nothing "real" that I can see. I realize there are private and public posts. What's presented for the public is IMO more like an advertisement for the family...here we are, this is our life

As to Echo’s FB page…not much there BUT I get a definite feeling she’s a warm person and a good friend to many. She acknowledges people’s compliments and lets you have a glance into her heart and shows humor.

I would love to know how to pick up steam for this page but it’s really going to take an insider or daughter or some MSM published leads.

Last edited:
The daughter said the she was in trouble (my words) from LE because she talked about the gun found outside. She mentioned it on her Facebook Live and later reported LE didn't like that. I can't fathom why LE would want to keep that piece of information secret. Thoughts?

The daughter said the she was in trouble (my words) from LE because she talked about the gun found outside. She mentioned it on her Facebook Live and later reported LE didn't like that. I can't fathom why LE would want to keep that piece of information secret. Thoughts?

IMO LE didn’t want this to be more than a missing person case. If it becomes a crime or abduction — more resources, effort, and time is required. They didn’t want to perform a massive search party due to their perspective that there’s no “crime scene”. They’re not wanting it to be a crime. The daughter reaching out is stirring up the realization that more than likely it was a crime. I’ve seen on different shows where LE has told families they're working on cases and let us do our job and the family is at their wits end and want to place their hope it LE. Time and time goes by and there’s no fruition that comes from that. And in my opinion, this case is strange that it hasn’t been taken more seriously from the beginning.

It appears that EML's profile was removed from the Texas Equusearch website. Does anyone know why this would happen short of her being found? Am I missing something?

Broken Link:
https://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-echo-michelle-lloyd-edwards-mo-5-10-20/

Tim Miller referenced drama during an interview with Gray Hughes. He said he was getting a lot of phone calls which he referred to as drama. He said he will help with the case if the police get the appropriate warrants for what they want searched

Last edited:
IMO LE didn’t want this to be more than a missing person case. If it becomes a crime or abduction — more resources, effort, and time is required. They didn’t want to perform a massive search party due to their perspective that there’s no “crime scene”. They’re not wanting it to be a crime. The daughter reaching out is stirring up the realization that more than likely it was a crime. I’ve seen on different shows where LE has told families they're working on cases and let us do our job and the family is at their wits end and want to place their hope it LE. Time and time goes by and there’s no fruition that comes from that. And in my opinion, this case is strange that it hasn’t been taken more seriously from the beginning.

It’s an active investigation so they may not want details released

Many many good questions asked. I want to know if she worked and if so why didn’t a coworker report her not showing up. I am also baffled by her not being home when her daughter showed up to her house. It was Mother’s Day and they had spoken that day already so wasn’t she expecting her? I find this odd because it seems she was okay and shopping when her daughter stopped by. So was there a reason she didn’t make sure she was home? Or is the reporting off? Or have I misread this? The gun outside is just odd. If I’m thinking like a criminal, I would grab the gun and take it with me. It’s extra protection. I don’t know just something seems off with that. Sending prayers to the daughter and loved ones. I do hope she is found safe and soon!

She didn’t work outside the home. She had at least one minor child who she left living with her husband

I agree Ashildir, it is sad.
My comment above was not intended to negate the observation BTW, no doubt that sex appeal sells. That’s the crazy thing…. Suzanne Morphew’s FB page is sterile, no warmth, no sharing really, no humor, no interaction with people who leave flattering remarks, zero reaching out to anyone, nothing "real" that I can see. I realize there are private and public posts. What's presented for the public is IMO more like an advertisement for the family...here we are, this is our life

As to Echo’s FB page…not much there BUT I get a definite feeling she’s a warm person and a good friend to many. She acknowledges people’s compliments and lets you have a glance into her heart and shows humor.

I would love to know how to pick up steam for this page but it’s really going to take an insider or daughter or some MSM published leads.
It’s going to take a reporter who’s local to tweet and FB IMO - we need MSM on WS to openly discuss- any sleuthers local to contact media ?
JMO

How did Echo support herself?
Guessing she was renting?
Is there a google earth picture of her residence?

Based on the interview with the daughter, IMO EL owned her land in Edwards.
There is a satellite view of her area but I don't know the exact house. The daughter describes it as near the intersection of Stag and Forthview roads and also that the section of Stag isn't a thru road but should be. IMO that describes about 3 houses.

source for daughters comments: Gray Hughes interview posted earlier

It’s going to take a reporter who’s local to tweet and FB IMO - we need MSM on WS to openly discuss- any sleuthers local to contact media ?
JMO

I think since it is very rural and the demographic of the case does not fit into what people are interested in. Meaning she’s not a upper middle class wife and mom who is suddenly missing. It seems like these cases have to fit a certain narrative in order to gain attention. It might have more traction if she was in a larger city with a larger media presence

Based on the interview with the daughter, IMO EL owned her land in Edwards.
There is a satellite view of her area but I don't know the exact house. The daughter describes it as near the intersection of Stag and Forthview roads and also that the section of Stag isn't a thru road but should be. IMO that describes about 3 houses.

source for daughters comments: Gray Hughes interview posted earlier

Here's a link to Google Maps of the area.

خرائط ‪Google

I hope Gray Hughes keeps covering her story. It will keep it on the public "radar"‬‏‏.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back