MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So many thoughts. Some:

Went for a walk and got hit, fell off a bridge, taken? Big adjoining property have hunters/poachers? My PC is down so I can't get the maps on the mega-monitor.

Gun... Outside covers a lot of area. Only one gun? CC makes a pistol probable. I spent a lot of time sitting on the porch at night, .22 rifle leaning nearby in case the coyotes came in for a late chicken dinner. Easy to leave it outside.

Schlage locks, some others, let you exit a locked door but not get back in.

Meds and/or other mind altering elements a possibility? D
prior trauma, isolation, could trigger an ASOC episode?

Really puzzled about the dogs. Was it dismissive? Lack of resources? Solid alternate theory?

While I hope she's ok, if not, Id hate for her to be nearby for months and be later discovered by family.

The only thing known about the gun is that it was found outside. (Any specifics on where?)

Was it fired recently? Did it contain bullets? Etc.

So she was in the Dollar store after her phone went dead? That whole week is a possible timeline for her disappearance. IMO she woke either to someone calling and asking for her help which prompted to immediately go outside. Or she noticed someone was on her property and went to check it out.

Either way you just don't drop a gun like that. And even if there are multiple perps, IMO she would have fired at least a certain amount of bullets. You don't easily overpower someone with a gun, especially from a distance.

I'm wondering if there was some recent conflict with someone she had previously been in a relationship with.

@Betty P
For clarification, are you just wondering aloud or are you actually saying that you suspect this to be the case? If the latter, what makes you suspect that? I know you can't name names without any officially named suspects but can you tell us what evidence you seen that leads you in this direction? Thanks.

@Betty P
For clarification, are you just wondering aloud or are you actually saying that you suspect this to be the case? If the latter, what makes you suspect that? I know you can't name names without any suspects but can you tell us what evidence you seen that leads you in this direction? Thanks.

No real evidence that I've found online, but just a "hunch" YKWIM? Sadly, when you follow here at Websleuth's long enough, you know the most likely scenario when women suddenly go missing. It's often linked to someone they know. :(

ETA: I also feel it's noteworthy that her money or purse weren't taken. Her daughter didn't mention any other valuables missing.

Last edited:
No real evidence that I've found online, but just a "hunch" YKWIM? Sadly, when you follow here at Websleuth's long enough, you know the most likely scenario when women suddenly go missing. It's often linked to someone they know. :(

It’s very true. Statistically a disappearance is tied to someone the victim knows. I think we know a little background from that interview with Hughes and we know that she recently moved. What is she getting away from in Pleasant Hill? She had kids back there. A 17-year-old that’s quite possibly still in high school. IMO not too many people leave their school-aged kids just to get away. She’s revered as a very loving mother and I don’t doubt that. So something happened in her past or something even currently that caused her to move and get away because it was a better, perhaps more safe option.

When you look at motives for crime, murder, abduction, etc. there’s

Love
Drugs
Money
Power
Sex

It’s very probable she’s a victim of a crime, unsure of what extent, but what would fit her situation? She’s not rich. Her daughter stated it has nothing to do with drugs. She was currently single, history of sexual abuse and failed relationships. And the only thing missing from her home is essentially her. High probability of someone she knows. If family aren’t advised to be verbal; maybe a high probability they know that person too. JMO

Someone asked earlier but I cant remember if it was answered, about the Mother's Day Flowers and Card, were they still on the porch when the daughter called round later in the week? Only asking, as if they weren't and were inside - and because her purse and cigarettes were on the night stand, maybe it was night and she was getting ready for bed, heard a sound, went to the door with her gun, popped out onto the porch to have a look and someone surprised her? its a quiet area, even more advantageous at night for someone to intrude/cause harm to another?

Has there been any updates, I have been looking online but I cant find much, and also, do we have an idea of where she went missing from, because the reports that I have found are varying - one says climax springs, one says Warsaw, one says Forthview - is this bad reporting or are these all possible places of disappearances - and another thing - why is no one picking this up in MSM??

Last edited:
Has there been any updates, I have been looking online but I cant find much, and also, do we have an idea of where she went missing from, because the reports are varying - one says climax springs, one says Warsaw, one says Forthview - is this just bad reporting or are these all possible places of disappearances - and another thing - why is no one picking this up in MSM??

Edwards, MO is where her home is. I haven’t found anything new.

Has there been any updates, I have been looking online but I cant find much, and also, do we have an idea of where she went missing from, because the reports that I have found are varying - one says climax springs, one says Warsaw, one says Forthview - is this bad reporting or are these all possible places of disappearances - and another thing - why is no one picking this up in MSM??

According to EL's daughter KS, she lives in Edwards. Her home is near the intersection of Stag Road and Forthview Road.

Further, from KS's FB Live posted above, there was a DG receipt at EL's residence. According to my own research, there are DG stores in both Warsaw and Crystal Springs. Gray Hughes called Crystal Springs DG store and the store employee confirmed EL had been at that store.

And just to make things more confusing, the mission poster simply says EL is missing from Benton County.

This is the GH video where he calls the store, if you are interested. @ about 44 minutes

According to EL's daughter KS, she lives in Edwards. Her home is near the intersection of Stag Road and Forthview Road.

Further, from KS's FB Live posted above, there was a DG receipt at EL's residence. According to my own research, there are DG stores in both Warsaw and Crystal Springs. Gray Hughes called Crystal Springs DG store and the store employee confirmed EL had been at that store.

And just to make things more confusing, the mission poster simply says EL is missing from Benton County.

This is the GH video where he calls the store, if you are interested. @ about 44 minutes

Thanks for the info and video - I used Maps when I first read this thread and saw Edwards/Benton was quite rural, so I googled Mapped Stag and Forthview - very dense woods, and there is a bay nearby - looked like a fairly quiet spot.

I hope there is news of this Lady soon.

There is a local bar/restaurant /pool table type of place not too far from the intersection of Stag and Forthview by where she lived. Maybe she stopped in there for a quick
lunch or dinner and met someone / was followed home etc
Name of the bar is Jungle Bar and Grill - looks like definitely the local spot

There is a local bar/restaurant /pool table type of place not too far from the intersection of Stag and Forthview by where she lived. Maybe she stopped in there for a quick
lunch or dinner and met someone / was followed home etc
Name of the bar is Jungle Bar and Grill - looks like definitely the local spot

Staff there, and local gss stations, smoke stores, probable frequented spots, would be worth asking.

Guns are inanimate. Training, experience, willingness to use, hesitation, speed/proximity of attacker, and probably a hundred more factors. Surprise and violent force are effective tools of attackers. Fine motor skills already go to crap under duress. Add shock and pain, and your weapon becomes theirs.

Without context of location and state of weapon, there is only speculation.

As a non smoker, it seems possible that a person could have more than one kit? Same with keys. Hidden ones are common too

All doors and windows locked?
If daughter doesn't have a house key, she might not have insight into mom's habits, companions, etc...

I'm still most troubled by the denial of using the dogs, or even a legit search of the property.

denial of using the dogs, or even a legit search of the property.

What would be the reason for that though? Not Best Practice from LE or is it because they assume she left of her own free will? After this length of time though, wouldn't they do these things - if there has been no financial/phone activity - surely that indicates something is not right. I really don't get the massive difference in LE/public interest to this lady and to the other lady who went missing from Colorado on the same day either - it is baffling to me.

What would be the reason for that though? Not Best Practice from LE or is it because they assume she left of her own free will? After this length of time though, wouldn't they do these things - if there has been no financial/phone activity - surely that indicates something is not right. I really don't get the massive difference in LE/public interest to this lady and to the other lady who went missing from Colorado on the same day either - it is baffling to me.
Baffling indeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back