GUILTY MO - Edward Bagley & others for keeping teen as sex slave for 8 years, Lebanon, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, I received an email once from someone claiming to be associated with the defendants. Right when I first started posting about the case. The email attempted to make a strong case, using strong language, as to why this entire situation was consensual.

It didnt sway me very much, as you can imagine. Of course there was no way to verify, outside of LE, the identity of the writer.

I pray that the victim here has a real chance at a real life which is free from what she has been taught to believe about herself for the last decade or so. This case kills me.

This case kills me too. Mind-blowing evil. Feeling very vigilante right now -thinking of ways we (I) could get at them...
Why is this a Federal case and not local? Pls forgive if this was addressed already - I couldn't read the whole thread...R/L time issue.

Thank You believe09 for keeping us informed. I also hope this girl victim finds her way, but God Bless Her, I don't see how that is possible after everything she went through.
from believe09's link:

"In or about December 2002, (Bagley) invited FV, a 16-year-old minor, who grew up in foster care homes, into his residence after she ran away from home and promised her 'a great life,' including, but not limited to, making her a model and a dancer, and 'making her dreams come true,'" the indictment read.
"(Bagley) advertised and publicized FV over the Internet and in live web cam sessions as his slave who would engage in sexual acts and could be tortured during live online sessions, or in person," an indictment read.
Once the victim turned 18, Bagley had "FV sign a 'sex slavery' contract" and told her the contract "legally bound her to him as his 'sex slave' with a term that 'never' ended," according to the indictment.
During the six years of abuse, Bagley also performed abortions on the victim using things like "vacuums, and clothing hangers for the purpose of terminating the pregnancies," the indictment said.
The victim was discovered by first responders after she suffered cardiac arrest during a torture session on February 27, 2009, the indictment read.
Five other defendants, including four men and Bagley's wife, Marilyn Bagley, are scheduled to be sentenced this week. The four men were alleged to have traded Bagley things like "cigarettes, computer hard drives, sadomasochism videos, coats and meats" to use the young woman as a sex slave, according to the indictment.
The U.S. Attorney's Office said that lawyers for the victim were seeking $738,250 for physical and psychological trauma to their client.

If this is too traumatic for anyone to read I apologize.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back