MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we just know she missed school on thurs. But it is my opinion that there will be some truth in the drug usage that day.

I am not saying there was not drug usage, just that I am very leery of accepting as fact anything that ILC stated given his rather dubious exit.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! I'm not sure if older adults know how prevalent meth is today, esp in smaller towns, and in my opinion there is no way a high schooler would be squeemish about MJ

I am not sure what the def. of "older" is, but I think everyone is familiar with meth. It seems to be very prevalent.

If there was truth to the "binge" rumor then I agree, meth would be my suspect drug. You don't really hear about 3 day pot "binges"

as always MOO

If there was truth to the "binge" rumor then I agree, meth would be my suspect drug. You don't really hear about 3 day pot "binges"

as always MOO

what about pills? Kids stealing pills is pretty popular around here.

I'd bet cocaine. Fits better with the emo image.MOO.

If there was ever a binge, which I can't confirm or deny.

what about pills? Kids stealing pills is pretty popular around here.

This is becoming the new teen sensation I know it is in my area too. I have heard that it is a problem all over the US though. I don't think any place is safe from it anymore, it is easy for kids to get their hands on! They don't have to buy them they just raid mom and dad or grandma and grandpa's medicine. Or they go to their friends house and get them from their parents.

They are now selling lock boxes like hospitals use for personal home use!

I am not saying there was not drug usage, just that I am very leery of accepting as fact anything that ILC stated given his rather dubious exit.[/ QUOTE We pretty much have to be leery about everything we hear. But I am just saying some of what he said is true. I wouldn't throw out everything he had to say. It was confirmed by the principal that she did miss school that day just as ILC said.

From what I remember ILC also stated that some of AB's family went over to Elizabeth's house after they found out that she was missing, and his "friend" was ready to videotape and confrontations that might happen? I think he stated that the gps asked AB if she wanted to go, and she declined -- When I pressed ILC on this (as I cannot imaging asking a 15 yr old in this situation) ILC stated that she wanted to stay home and take a shower -- sorry for not looking this up to verify-- I might do so later-- this is all in my by my own tired, jaded, skeptical memory

IIRC As far as his identity, T of WS only gave us his first name and his last name initial when he played his troll card

IIRC the post by T of WS, a day or two later ILC evidently called T back to apologize and explain -- she posted that she accepted and was all that she could tell us for now

Anyone remember differently?

(fyi I have decided to increase the usage of initials in my posts and I hope it is not too annoying )

No worse than pot around here.
(Admittedly, I'm in a different area, and haven't recently checked the coke prices in MO.)

Honestly, I'm just relying on general knowledge that it's "pretty expensive". I have no idea, as I've never bought either coke or pot. And I'm certainly not going to test the market :) .

Here's a post from Thread #6 from another poster with "inside" info. Everyone's memory gets confused on this, thinking ILC was the source. This is where we got the impression that the 6yo was sent back up to the house:

iamhere
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2009

I don't have much infomation on the case because you guys have done an excellent job. What I have been told secondhand (I think I read that secondhand is not considered a rumour) is some timeline information. The three girls, EO, AB and the 6 yr old, were playing in the woods (the 6 yr. old is not allowed in the woods by the grandparents). AB brought the 6 yr. old up to the point that the house could be seen and had her walk the rest of the way herself. AB then went back in the woods. The 6 year old arrived back at the house between 6 and 6:15. I think this is where the time of she went missing is coming from.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO-Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #6

Honestly, I'm just relying on general knowledge that it's "pretty expensive". I have no idea, as I've never bought either coke or pot. And I'm certainly not going to test the market :) .

I know it may be more expensive in MO than it is here. I am very close to Detroit, and supply outweighs demand, so most anything is cheap here.
I don't know if there is an area close to St. Martin's that is a major drug commerce area.

why did I just spend the first 3 hours of my day catching up on this?

because you guys make me
:sothere:

I guess no one has mentioned it, but LSD sounds like a drug that would send a person into another world.
Coke always made me energetic and happy. (and thirsty)

p.s. Danni< you crack me up but please stop squezzing and start squeezing :Banane13:

imo, the second grave is inconsequential....roots or something,,,just wasn't right...maybe she rethought it as far as visibility, too :twocents::treadmill:

she had help////something will come out about her friend :idea:

the reason they looked at AB so quick was because she was the last person with her, right?

i could be wrong, wrong, wrong but then again i could be right.....or left
:yow::yow::yow::headache::headache::headache:

in the dark....like I usually am
:winkaway:

Tricia's post with her source's new info:

Tricia
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

MO-New Diary Entry? Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a source I trust. My source has a source and this is how I came to receive this information.

Nothing is a 100 percent guarantee but I am going to put this out there for you to decide.

According to my source;

*The last entry in AB&#8217;s diary was: &#8220;I should have gone to church.&#8221;

*AB dug two graves the week before

*A silk scarf was used.

Let me stress again, this came from a source's source. The only time I will solidly confirm something is if I see it with my own eyes. In this case I felt good enough about my source to post it. We'll see if it turns out to be true.

Tricia
PS. Then again with how I get so far behind this might be old news.
Carry on.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased MO-New Diary Entry? Elizabeth Olten, 9, St. Martins Thread #7

Thought this article was semi-useful.. Even though it is out of Australia, the trends always seem to be similar when it comes to these sort of things.. I know alot of the kids here in Upstate NY tend to use pills.. and it's usually whatever they can get their hands on..
A police spokesman said police were not aware of the under-age drinking or drug taking. However, older members of emo - short for "emotional" - who spoke anonymously to The Sun-Herald said 12- and 13-year-olds were drinking heavily or using marijuana and ecstasy.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/emo-kids-12-drinking-using-drugs/2007/04/28/1177460042084.html

why did I just spend the first 3 hours of my day catching up on this?

because you guys make me
:sothere:

p.s. Danni< you crack me up but please stop squezzing and start squeezing :Banane13:

imo, the second grave is inconsequential....roots or something,,,just wasn't right...maybe she rethought it as far as visibility, too :twocents::treadmill:

she had help////something will come out about her friend :idea:

the reason they looked at AB so quick was because she was the last person with her, right?

i could be wrong, wrong, wrong but then again i could be right.....or left
:yow::yow::yow::headache::headache::headache:

in the dark....like I usually am
:winkaway:

Elizabeth was there to play with the little sister, not AB. Another thing ILC said was that LE was focusing on the little sister for info. iirc

Thought this article was semi-useful.. Even though it is out of Australia, the trends always seem to be similar when it comes to these sort of things.. I know alot of the kids here in Upstate NY tend to use pills.. and it's usually whatever they can get their hands on..
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/emo-kids-12-drinking-using-drugs/2007/04/28/1177460042084.html

Unless kids are stealing pills (or have some sort of income) I know that PK's etc. are VERY expensive habits in my area. MJ and coke both being more expensive than ecstasy. Meth, LSD and heroin seem to be the cheapest drugs for kids to get there hands on. Again, I'm from the northeast so I'm not sure that it is the same for the midwest.

Yes, IMO ILC was an insider by the amount of very early information he provided -- to include this information on the adults aside from the gps surrounding the house, before that there had been no posts on this forum acknowledging the aunt or her new hubby, or that they were at the house-- and yes after ILC came out from under the bridge, he was sleuthed or one of his multiple personalities was sleuthed

and in IMsillyO there were similarities in the man we might think he might be and ILC, most had to do with emphasis using punctuation and capitalization and a slight but repeated tendency to omit three letter words

I am not part of the 90% that Pax cites -- I did accidently follow a link here to a blog over there that was citing one of the posters over here not knowing that the poster over here was cited over there and when I clicked on the blog over there's cited link it took me to another blog of a poster over here --- if that makes any sense -- that's not sleuthing that's stumbling with no intent -- right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129