MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

People have tried to figure out who I am. My Twitter account and my blog have been searched out NUMEROUS times since I started posting here. I had to set my Twitter account to private because of it. Thankfully, I'm smart enough not to publish my name on any of those accounts.

I am sorry to hear that. Sleuthing on one another is SERIOUSLY discouraged here. That is actually why Tricia talks with and substantiates members who claim to be insiders/locals/family members, etc. So that she can keep people's info private and yet we can feel as if we know we are dealing with a reliable source if they are feeding details into the thread.

I can say in all honesty, I have never sleuthed a fellow member and never will. That makes me feel ucky just thinking about it, slimy, IMOO.

The only crumbs that remain from ILC's posts are those that are quoted by others. I'll try to drop some out here to fill everyone in. The following was possibly his first post -- prior to verification from Tricia:

Originally Posted by Ilovecookies View Post
First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies.

I know sometimes Nancy reaches for alot of things, I usually just listen to what the people she's talking to have to say.. I'm not a huge fan of hers.. I mean seriously.. she's still covering that balloon boy BS & the fact that Tiger doesn't want to talk to the cops.. when there are obviously more important issues to be talking about..

Agreed. Also she had all that coverage on Michael Jackson's death too, which turned me off. I understand the man was a pop icon, but there were other cases that deserved attention that entire month too.

I remember reading that somewhere also, only she AND the bf were found outside the school. I have also heard it again since that posting.

That would knock the rumors that she was acting "normal" after the murder. Especially since the school official testified it was her first absence. iirc

Thanks for the recap DalGal, that should bring everyone back up to date as far as the ilc drama goes, lol.

Here is ILC's "final" post:

Originally Posted by Ilovecookies
I would like to point out that what people do on websites like this is damn wrong. Who cares about the KNP blog, or whether or not she converted to marry him, or even what religion they are.

Also, just to point out that you "slueths" have been duped. I'm what the internet refers to as a troll. I don't know anything about AB's family, I just reposted what I've been reading online. Also, I'm not even local, I'm from columbia, and haven't been to jefferson city in years.

As to my credibility, it is 0, but it is interesting to see that ANYONE can get on ANY of these sights, and pretend to be ANYONE they want to be. Also, it is pretty interesting to see that all of you clung to what I say as though it is fact. I'm actually surprised that you "gossips" haven't truly questioned my credibility before.

Anyway I guess I'll get banned now so for the last time,

ILC/Shadow2nose OUT!

That would knock the rumors that she was acting "normal" after the murder. Especially since the school official testified it was her first absence. iirc

A lot of kids skip school. Granted, if I were to have killed someone the day before, I would want to act as normal as possible, and going to school would show normality to a certain degree.

But, as I stated before, IF she was found outside the school with the bf that day, isn't it possible that the bf knows more about what happened? Or that he could have had possible involvement? As far as the media, nothing has been released as to whether or not he was even questioned/ruled out. The only thing I've seen regarding that was a comment from a local poster on one of the news websites.

And 90% of the posters break that rule, I know for a fact a lot of snooped on me but I am in no way tied to the internet with my real ID so no big deal.

90% is a very large number. Can you provide me a link that shows those stats?

Originally Posted by Ilovecookies View Post

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

I'd like to know where this troll gets his info from.. lol.. It's actually quite easy to find out tax records, as they are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD.. I knew that whoever he claimed to be was obviously an idiot when he posted that.. you can find this information all over the net.. He was backed into a corner so he obviously thought that starting to post comments like this was going to take some of the focus off of him.. and once he found out he was busted.. he posted that last message..

"Anyway I guess I'll get banned now so for the last time,

ILC/Shadow2nose OUT!"
While I don't personally bother with sleuthing members.. (I do check their WS profiles though.. just cause I'm semi nosey..) I wonder what a little search of the second name he posted would turn up... :angel:

A lot of kids skip school. Granted, if I were to have killed someone the day before, I would want to act as normal as possible, and going to school would show normality to a certain degree.

But, as I stated before, IF she was found outside the school with the bf that day, isn't it possible that the bf knows more about what happened? Or that he could have had possible involvement? As far as the media, nothing has been released as to whether or not he was even questioned/ruled out. The only thing I've seen regarding that was a comment from a local poster on one of the news websites.

She obviously is not a lot of kids. But I think it was her first absence for this school year.

She obviously is not a lot of kids. But I think it was her first absence for this school year.

That is what the principal testified to in court. It was her first unexcused absense.

Well, if ILC is who he allegedly is . . .. I have no words.

If he is who? The insider he said he was? Or the nobody Troll he said he was? He seemed to have some multiple personality issues. lol

Mixologist, before all her and her friends' myspace, facebook, twitter, youtube etc. pages went private, there were several postings that the boyfriend's home was searched by the FBI trying to tie him in somehow. I have a few saved, but I can't post them here.

Several of us captured her webpages and looked very carefully at what her friends were saying. They were shocked and in disbelief. But not one of them said the boyfriend was involved. I think the only thing that was said about him was he was upset that people were talking smack on her and he wanted it stopped. Then the text that Jodibug speaks of, that may or may not have come from him.

Notice, though, the school year was relatively young.

This is true. IMO he was testifng that she was a good student, A B student, and there was nothing unusual about her school behavior. W8nc or Jodibug please correct me if I got this wrong

This is true. IMO he was testifng that she was a good student, A B student, and there was nothing unusual about her school behavior. W8nc or Jodibug please correct me if I got this wrong

And to confirm that ILC knew she missed school on thurs.

If he is who? The insider he said he was? Or the nobody Troll he said he was? He seemed to have some multiple personality issues. lol

I actually admire the principal. Nothing said here is original fact. No matter who says it.
Good point to remember.

ETA: there were better ways of making the point, but the point itself is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member