MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause of death is part of the investigation and that is not being released that i have heard anyway

Was that a comment about COD from the local newspaper?

Twitter still works. I finally found the name today using goolge search and a comment/post she made. Funny when I searched at home I had no luck but at work it hit right away. I wonder if it has something to do with which version of explorer you use. I know my browser at home has not been updated but work one is current. FWIW for those that have yet to be sucessfull in finding a name.

I just tried again after you posted this, and I can finally see it. I couldn't get it to come up at all yesterday. I feel so much more in the know now. Thanks.

I don't see any reason why you can't post the article if it's about Elizabeth.

Not sure, read a lot of them. I will defer to Jules71? If J71 has the same problem I will search for this info on my next break.

Has there been a rumor thread set up? I read about a possible COD under comments on a newspaper article but am reluctant to post as it is not official.

You can post the link to the article, and we can look for the comment you are talking about, but we just can't talk about the comment here if it hasn't come from LE.

You can post the link to the article, and we can look for the comment you are talking about, but we just can't talk about the comment here if it hasn't come from LE.

OK thanks for the clarification. Jules71 has posted the link already.

Oh wow, the casenet info has been removed. That's VERY ODD.... they are public court documents. Can they do that?

I have a fresman and a junior this year. My daughter who is a junior says that AB is a sophmore at the JCHS campus.

Since my son is also 15 and a freshman, I had expected her to be at the Simonsen campus, but maybe not.

I didn't see anything about a COD?:waitasec:

Salem

It is in the comments section.

A friend of my family used to run around with Dale Jr and heard the same thing (From Dale Jr.'s girlfriend) that is in those comments, along with some other stuff...

If they are removing information, that seems to me to be a telling thing. And crimcurious is you said yesterday or sat., that your daughter is in the same school as the 15yr old who was being discussed--is that the high school, or the ninth grade center?

Someon here said yesterday they thought her twitter contacts were with high school kids.

If they are removing information, that seems to me to be a telling thing. And crimcurious is you said yesterday or sat., that your daughter is in the same school as the 15yr old who was being discussed--is that the high school, or the ninth grade center?

I believe the possible perp is a 10th grader at JC High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member