MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you know or have you heard how AB got EO into the woods?

The house is very big, and has several exits. It quite possibile (this is all my own theory) that the 6 y/o went outside while she was supposed to be in her room or doing something else.

OH! I'm glad you mentioned the cell phone! I was thinking this early on in the case...perhaps even before Elizabeth was found. I think parents are very prudent to supply kids with cell phones. But even then, they are not foolproof in protecting your kids - for sure!!! Perhaps Elizabeth's mom knew exactly where she was via the cell phone. I'd like to know a lot more about Elizabeth's cell phone activity and I'll be we will learn more as this case progresses through the court system.

You are absolutely correct. Giving our kids cell phones only gives us a false sense of security. I thought about that a lot while I was hikinig through the woods during the search. I always think that my kids will just call me if something happens and they need me. Not so.

But as far as I understand EO never entered AB's home (at least not with the grandparents knowledge).

I know who lives there, but for the purposes of this website it is of no concern who else lives there and why.

If Elizabeth was playing with her..and was never in the house i was thinking the 6 yr old had to be outside also and not in the house.

I hope you guys aren't trying to speculate that the six year old was involved. Or even present.

Really, I think we would know by now. I just don't think a six year old could stand up to an interrigation (even a child psychology one) and keep the truth hidden.

Even if she were just to witness the event, I think it would have been obvious immediately.

Unless some new evidence comes out.... I have no reason to believe that the six year old (E) wasn't safe inside her home, assuming that Elizabeth had gone home because it was getting late.

If Elizabeth was playing with her..and was never in the house i was thinking the 6 yr old had to be outside also and not in the house.

Hindsight is 20/20, remember. The gps may have known the younger child was outside playing and if AB was out there too, figured AB would watch them. She was old enough to babysit and if the gps thought in their wildest of dreams that AB would kill someone, we wouldn't be here today.

But as far as I understand EO never entered AB's home (at least not with the grandparents knowledge).

I wonder if the other siblings verified that EO had been outside playing with the 6 year old?

I hope you guys aren't trying to speculate that the six year old was involved. Or even present.

Really, I think we would know by now. I just don't think a six year old could stand up to an interrigation (even a child psychology one) and keep the truth hidden.

Even if she were just to witness the event, I think it would have been obvious immediately.

Unless some new evidence comes out.... I have no reason to believe that the six year old (E) wasn't safe inside her home, assuming that Elizabeth had gone home because it was getting late.

No, not at all. I am just trying to figure out who was where, and which kids were together. Since there may be some 20-ish year olds living there too, maybe they were watching the kids?

NO GOD NO!!! I was just trying to get it straight for my own knowledge of the situations that the grandparents did not know where the six year old was for the time that Elizabeth was at the home playing.

They couldn't have known where the six year old was if she was playing with E and they didn't even know E was there.

NO GOD NO!!! I was just trying to get it straight for my own knowledge of the situations that the grandparents did not know where the six year old was for the time that Elizabeth was at the home playing.

They couldn't have known where the six year old was if she was playing with E and they didn't even know E was there.

If I'm getting this right, the GPS knew the 6 yo was outside playing. They just didn't know Elizabeth was out there also. I am ASSUMING they knew one of the other kids was also outside that is old enough to babysit and that kid was quite possibly AB.

I don't know what happened to the question and answer segment about whether or not the GP's arrived at the O home with a video camera, never saw the answer to that. Would be interesting to know if that is what they did.

I know who lives there, but for the purposes of this website it is of no concern who else lives there and why.

You're right. I wasn't wanting names or anything, but you mentioned you had gone to school with someone who lives there.

Thats what I was questioning.

I'm sorry but, hearing that there may have been even more adults in the house and home during the time this unspeakable act happened makes it even more disturbing to me.

I really wish we knew who was home and what they were doing while EO was on their property. And, more importantly, what they were doing/where they were when AB killed her.

Is the house THAT big and/or the adults within THAT clueless that AB was able to commit such an act then come back inside the house unnoticed? I would think if someone had just committed such an insane act that they would have been bloody, dirty, red faced, upset, excited, disheveled, showing SOME signs of SOMETHING not being right with them. Surely an adult would have taken notice. Or am I wrong? I just don't understand or get it.

A six yr old would be less likely to be accurate about the time.Elizabeth could have left a lot earlier than 6:15. I'm becoming more curious about the method used by the cell for the call to come home. If it was a text, AB could have used her cell to text back. More time to do the evil deed.

AND THEN...if I'm getting this right...Elizabeth's mom called the GPS' house looking for Elizabeth. Once the GPS realized she had been at their house and never made it home, they went to Elizabeth's mom's to see if they could help. Elizabeth's mom was so upset that she turned them away. That's what I'm getting.

I do think it is important to think this out because knowing the timeline in which AB could have committed this crime is part of sleuthing.

I don't know what happened to the question and answer segment about whether or not the GP's arrived at the O home with a video camera, never saw the answer to that. Would be interesting to know if that is what they did.

Sounded that way didn't it?

Here you daughter is missing and I am going to video tape everything you say because it can and will be used against you in a court of law!

AND THEN...if I'm getting this right...Elizabeth's mom called the GPS' hosue looking for Elizabeth. Once the GPS realized she had been at their house and never made it home, they went to Elizabeth's mom's to see if they could help. Elizabeth's mom was so upset that she turned them away. That's what I'm getting.

I do think it is important to think this out because knowing the timeline in which AB could have committed this crime is part of sleuthing.

I agree on it helping out the timeline & clarifying things. But why would anybody be video-ing anything at that point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!