MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No LE wanted to question her thursday morning but she wasn't in school. They find the note thursday night. Also thursday night they asked to speak with (name deleted from quote)at the fbi headquarters in JC at 10 am fri morning.

What was it that made LE want to question her on Thurs morning, only to find her not in class?

sneaky sneaky. maybe you should delete this in a minute after he reads it. :angel:

I can do that, but I'm not trying to be sneaky. I know it was a slip up and if we correct it, the mods are grateful.

What was AB's demeanor like from Wed til she was taken into custody on Fri?

I think you may want to hurry and edit your post. You accidentally posted her name.

No LE wanted to question her thursday morning but she wasn't in school. They find the note thursday night. Also thursday night they asked to speak with ****** at the fbi headquarters in JC at 10 am fri morning.

I REMEMBER MY QUESTION!

Did the teacher who committed suicide get a note from AB prior to the murder which led him to his sad decision? There are so many rumors out there about that and I was curious.

I asked him that yesterday and he said he thought that the teacher's death was unrelated and due to an advanced illness.

Her name needs to be removed from the quoted posts also.

Yup. Thorazene isn't used very much anymore because of the side effects. Its used to control very violent individuals tho.

If you know anything about DOC you know that they are so far behind the times.

Hmmm - so LE wanted to question AB on Thurs morn, she was not in class, they found her outside school with her bf. Later that night LE got the diary but didn't read it right away, and scheduled to talk to her at 10 am on Fri. SHE COULD HAVE RAN AWAY between LE leaving the house Thurs night and the meeting Fri morn!!

If you know anything about DOC you know that they are so far behind the times.

Yup, they offer hazard pay but you make more money in private practice so its not a job that everyone wants.

Hmmm - so LE wanted to question AB on Thurs morn, she was not in class, they found her outside school with her bf. Later that night LE got the diary but didn't read it right away, and scheduled to talk to her at 10 am on Fri. SHE COULD HAVE RAN AWAY between LE leaving the house Thurs night and the meeting Fri morn!!

Honestly. . . this makes absolutely NO sense. Why would LE take her diary on Thursday and not read it until Friday. There's a missing child. I can't imagine this is accurate.

No.

LE wanted to talk to AB on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when LE suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the LE took ABs diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

I don't understand why they would wait to speak to AB. Elizabeth was still just missing at this point. You would think that there would be a sense of urgency to maybe find her alive. I would think that every minute would count. That confuses me. What am I missing about that?

Honestly. . . this makes absolutely NO sense. Why would LE take her diary on Thursday and not read it until Friday. There's a missing child. I can't imagine this is accurate.

That could be what was relayed to ILC, but it doesn't mean it is accurate. I bet you dimes to donuts they read it once they got back to the station, but not necessarily at AB's house in front of her family.

IIRC didnt ILC say that when everything comes out we will see why he(ILC)feels LE hasnt done the best job ? LE is VERY lucky AB is too naive or dumb or too cocky to have tried to run away!

She is a juvenile, so I think the juvenile authorities would have to become involved before they can question her.

There is a method to their madness I am sure, however, it doesn't make much sense in this case does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member