MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILC was Ab ever in a child behavioral health hospital?

No AB was in their custody by 10ish fri morning (AB never went to school that day).
As for K, she doesn't live there, but visits almost daily.

So if the note was "confiscated", they must have had reason to suspect her and searched the home. Wonder what that reason was?

ILC did you ever witness any cut marks on her or did she hide that well?

No AB was in their custody by 10ish fri morning (AB never went to school that day).
As for K, she doesn't live there, but visits almost daily.

IIRC, the press conf. was about that time.

Also, ILC was she a head banger when she was younger or now?

FBI asked to question her the night before, but decided to put off questioning til the next morning

FBI asked to question her the night before, but decided to put off questioning til the next morning

I bet that was a looooong night for AB.

Or was that per the grandparents request so they could get an attorney before she was questioned?

Did anyone in the family see this coming or was it a total shock?

She skipped school that thursday and couldn't be found, I think that is when they started to suspect she knew something.

ILC how is your friend holding up? His wife? This is a tough thing to go through as young adults especially when they are working on building a life and marriage.

Okay, to all those wondering who I am now, I'm male, so I am most definitely not the aunt, and I'm not her husband. But me and her husband have been good friends for years. BTW I will confirm one thing via first hand knowledge. The "note" was consficated by LE not given to them, and it was a diary entry. That is all ILC

Is it true that the Gp's allowed LE in the house with open arms?

Csquare,

Sorry, perhaps I sounded harsher than was my intention. I too am a glass half full, optomistic, power of positive attraction type thinker. By too late I meant too late for her to be trusted by the general public again. She may well get help in prison. I hope she does. But will I find her a person I feel to be safe walking the streets freely? No. Not ever.

I understand what you are saying. From my experience working on the insideshe will be OFFERED help. As I have stated before, if really trully wants help she will get it. If she wants to fake the funk and play prison politics instead, trust me she will be in for a long hard ride. I don't care who you are or how bad you are, there is always someone bigger and badder and not afraid to prove it. I have seen many a tough guy brought down to size.

Couldn't be found on Thursday. you mean no one knew where she was? No one? Wow. Makes you wonder if she was in the woods all day.

She was found outside of school with her bf. The LE were all over those woods thursday. and the GP's did allow them in with open arms, the second time that the gp's allowed them in was when LE took the diary that contained the "note"

Couldn't be found on Thursday. you mean no one knew where she was? No one? Wow. Makes you wonder if she was in the woods all day.

I think he is saying on Friday she did not go to school. She may have acted like she was going to school, but didn't. Then they had her in custody before 10 am.

Just wanted to thank ILC for his insights into this whole mess. It's hard to sleuth when everything is under wraps due to AB's juvenile status, so I definitely appreciate his perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995