MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the teacher had a terminal illness and had taken a turn for the worse. Now if that is the case for what LE is saying, I am not sure.

I read that also. However, It doesn't mean the other part of our theory didn't happen as well.

Someone else said AB would not have been in his class. Don't know for sure tho.

I don't have much infomation on the case because you guys have done an excellent job. What I have been told secondhand (I think I read that secondhand is not considered a rumour) is some timeline information. The three girls, EO, AB and the 6 yr old, were playing in the woods (the 6 yr. old is not allowed in the woods by the grandparents). AB brought the 6 yr. old up to the point that the house could be seen and had her walk the rest of the way herself. AB then went back in the woods. The 6 year old arrived back at the house between 6 and 6:15. I think this is where the time of she went missing is coming from.

I agree, I think it was one of the adults who gave the letter to LE. I still do believe it is possible about the creative writing from the teacher too.

4 adults and 4 kids in the house:
g'ma
g'pa
aunt
unidentified male (from what ILC said yesterday)
AB
2 boy twins
6 yo girl

I think there is another female adult living in this household, not an unidentified male, but I could be wrong on that. So g'ma, g'pa, aunt, another adult female and the children.

I don't have much infomation on the case because you guys have done an excellent job. What I have been told secondhand (I think I read that secondhand is not considered a rumour) is some timeline information. The three girls, EO, AB and the 6 yr old, were playing in the woods (the 6 yr. old is not allowed in the woods by the grandparents). AB brought the 6 yr. old up to the point that the house could be seen and had her walk the rest of the way herself. AB then went back in the woods. The 6 year old arrived back at the house between 6 and 6:15. I think this is where the time of she went missing is coming from.

so EO was in the woods alone?

I think there is another female adult living in this household, not an unidentified male, but I could be wrong on that. So g'ma, g'pa, aunt, another adult female and the children.

ILC seemed to indicate that her connection was male and that they went to JCHS together. How old is the aunt? Could it be her son? What about foster children?

ILC seemed to indicate that her connection was male and that they went to JCHS together. How old is the aunt? Could it be her son? What about foster children?

Foster children get booted out of the system on their 18th birthday. However, they can extend it to 21. I've only known 1 boy to do that because he went to college and the state paid for him to go and gave him an allowance. I wish more foster kids did that. When you ask if they want to extend their commitment to the state they usually say he11 no I'm outta here.

I believe Aunt K is 21. ILC said she herself is in her 20's and she went to school with the male (so he would be close to her age AS WELL AS the Aunts.

Perhaps the male is the boyfriend of the aunt? I believe there is another middle aged woman living in the household, but again, I could be wrong.

Perhaps the male is the boyfriend of the aunt? I believe there is another middle aged woman living in the household, but again, I could be wrong.

Can you say what makes you think that? And if so, could it be AB's bio mom?

The aunt and the bf were married earlier this year. Perhaps they both lived there.

From what was posted last night the other adult is the gma's daughter.

Another poster said they thought there might be 2 female adults living there (AB's Aunt(s)?) We are pretty sure one is Aunt K (gm's daughter).

Can you say what makes you think that? And if so, could it be AB's bio mom?

I have access to a database that shows another adult woman in the home. I am nervous to say anything else. I'm confused on the rules, even though I've read the TOS because I got a two day time out for saying less than I see people saying now. So I'm just being very careful about what I say.

Again, Aunt K was married. So either she isn't living there anymore or her husband is there with her. My inclination is that she doesn't live there anymore due to other things I've seen.

I have access to a database that shows another adult woman in the home. I am nervous to say anything else. I'm confused on the rules, even though I've read the TOS because I got a two day time out for saying less than I see people saying now. So I'm just being very careful about what I say.

I hear ya! I am not super clear on the TOS either - but I do know not to name names. I think you can provide initials of the other person you think lives there. MODs, Is that right?

Just an FYI, we are not allowed to "sleuth" fellow members. :wink:

I hear ya! I am not super clear on the TOS either - but I do know not to name names. I think you can provide initials of the other person you think lives there. MODs, Is that right?

If I get the all clear, I will post the initials.

The mods are going to look at this from an "as needed" basis...kinda sorta. The deal here is that LE has arrested a suspect. Therefore, by all rights, everyone else is innocent of this crime. Per TOS, we are not to drag the innocent into the mix.

If you guys are like me, I am itching for that hearing to air so we know if AB will be tried as an adult and named in this case for easier sleuthing. In the meantime, we need to keep our heads on our shoulders too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny