MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Lets say that the Mother did talk to EO at 6:15. IF AB had the grave already dug, she would have had enough time between the time the mom says she talked to her and the time the search began. If she had all of this planed out 45 min would have been enough time to do it and get out of dodge.

As far as it being random I don't think it was. I believe, totally MHO, that EO had knowledge or something that AB didn't want to get out. Again this is all MHO.

Question!!!

If a struggle between the 2, wouldn't there be scratches/bruiseing, etc on the POI and wouldn't most LE or anybody question the marks. I know from past experience LE and EMS are always trained to do scene assessments. (Is the scene safe for them to enter into).

And maybe this has been brought up and I missed it. Back to Lurkville MO.

Presumably. And if it's true that she's a cutter (referred to on one of AB's pages), that might complicate matters.

LE would have talked to everyone at the POI's house, even the 6 year old. LE and GParents, especially Gparents would be looking for POI, she may not have had aphone but they knew her BF and other friends. Why were Gparents and LE not looking for her and being in a state of panic with 2 girls missing. It was never reported 2 missing girls, only E. Surely LE suspected something then. I am sure all faculty was told to be on the look out for both E and POI on Thursday, as that is protocol. . Plus it probably took several hours to obtain search warrents for GP's home, in case they were not coorperative. Remeber ILC said Wed nite a possible confrontation between the 2 families and some of it recorded.

We don't know what time the teacher seen POI and BF on Thursday and the time it took to notify and hold them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecookies
no.

Le wanted to talk to ab on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when le suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the le took ab diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

Do you honestly think that any LE agency would do this. Think of the lawsuits they opened themselves up for.

If I was EO's family I would be talking to an Atty as to how botched the search for EO was. The family suffered for 2 days while they played games with a 15 year old.

Or if while they were playing with AB she had harmed someone else or herself while being allowed to run around?

I do think it's possible that on Thursday when she skipped school that they probably had suspicions. Personally if that part of the story is true, I would think that they would have obtained a warrant to search the house, particularily AB's room. I think the story might be a bit glorified by stating that the gp's "let them into their home". This is a criminal investigation...it would be handled by the book. I'm sure they did pick her up on the Thursday if it's true that she was located at the school and question her about whether she had seen EO the previous evening but they obviously didn't question her about the diary because they didn't have it yet.

After finding and digesting the information in the diary, they would need to make the call as to whether they believed this was a real scenario they were reading or the dark imagination of a disturbed teen. I'm sure they knew what kind of a teen they were dealing with here, especially after going through her room but let's face it, everyone was stunned to hear about what she allegedly did. I can imagine the disbelief of the officers who found that diary. That's why I would believe that they would wait until the next morning to let the FBI interrogate her about the diary entry. I have no idea what might have been going on in the house on Thursday overnight but I can imagine that they were keeping a close eye on her.

I also have no doubt at that point that they would have scoured the woods even more thoroughly on the Thursday night after finding the diary. They knew the phone was there and I suppose at that point and even earlier they believed that EO was there too. But they couldn't find her. Didn't they announce that they didn't believe there was foul play or an abduction after getting that cell phone ping in the woods? So did they suspect at some point that she may have had an accident on her own out there?

The only thing I find sketchy is just who EO was with prior to the crime and whether anyone even knew AB was home. If they thought she was not at home, LE would have had no need to speak to her on the Wednesday night. It is possible EO was playing outside with the little sister and did head for home around 6:15pm. It is also possible that AB lured her back and into the woods somehow without anyone's knowledge. The information that the 3 of them were in the woods at some point did not come from ILC.

I wouldn't say that a 15 yr old outsmarted them or that they played games with her. They had her confession and the location of the body in less than 48 hours.

I wonder when AB came home on Wednesday night. Did LE leave at some point or were they at the house? One house or both? She must have been there to make the entry to her diary.

At first I thought this conflicted with what I was told but perhaps it doesn't. I was told that some in LE were suspicious about her from the beginning - but perhaps it was her absence that set off their radar. I was told that they knew she had "a history" so maybe they started asking a few others about her and as the hours past and she didn't show, their suspicions grew.

It's interesting, in light or ILC's timeline, that I now realize that we haven't heard about AB being present at the Wednesday search. (Not that we've heard anything official.)

I agree, that she should have thought that her absence would be odd -either on Wednesday evening or the Thursday school day. Perhaps she figured the disappearance could be an excuse in itself.

If they were together and perhaps seen going outside by the younger sister, why wasn't there concern that both girls had befallen foul play? Nor did we hear about her going out to join the search. Before ILC brought this up, I thought AB was the last to see EO and was around to report this. Was she not?

If AB was missing, perhaps that explains the "no abduction" announcement so early into the case. Perhaps they thought she'd wandered off with AB? Or if AB had used EO's phone, perhaps she'd gone off with AB and friends?

I still don't understand the early announcement of no abduction (a few yards can be an abduction) or the timeline.

I'm sure you've all been to AB's web pages by now... What do you make of the page from one year ago stating her hobby was "killing people". I froze when I saw that, and I'm quite liberal... WTH??? Could something have been prevented there and then? Is there more to the teachers' woes than his illness?

I'm sure you've all been to AB's web pages by now... What do you make of the page from one year ago stating her hobby was "killing people". I froze when I saw that, and I'm quite liberal... WTH??? Could something have been prevented there and then? Is there more to the teachers' woes than his illness?

I think there is a whole group of kids running around Jefferson City area (along with many other areas of this country) that have VERY disturbing things on their social networking websites that parents don't know about, or just don't care to know about. Don't have the "time" to care about. whatever the reason it is going on and nothing is being done about it.

I think we will see either more of these cases or more suicide going on, and when people like the people of this website get on it parents are going to be saying "why didn't we look at this" The info is there for the world to see in most cases. and if its NOT there for the world to see get their passwords don't think "oh not my child" because since you have put them on that shelf up so high they will be the first to get into SOME kind of trouble!

For some reason I don't think you are the only one that thinks this way. :waitasec:

I really need to fix this damn time on here. It is 8:12pm at my house and this forum says my post was made at 10:12pm. Makes me think my husband will be home in 2 hours instead of 4!!!

Well I have been lurking since day one of EO's disappearance. I am very familiar with the case - I think ILC may be one of AB's friends or maybe even a family member - IMO of course.

We do not know for sure about a call or text to or from E and her Mom to say come home or that she was on her way home. No one seems to know if this really happened.

At first I thought we heard someone at the B home sent E home around 6:15.

Someone else posted today or yesterday the 3 girls were in the woods and AB sent the 6 yo home -and she got home around 6:15 so that was used as a last seen time.

We have also heard E was on her way home and AB called her back. Would it be normal for AB to know E's mom's cell phone # to call her back - or did she call her as in yelled out for her to come back?

We heard the B family did not know E was visiting - that she never came in the house.

We have heard that AB was not questioned with the rest of the family WED night.

I know there are more discrepancies....

What I mean is, if she was killing just to be killing, meaning she wanted to kill for the "thrill" (thrill kill) of doing it. We could very well be talking about ANY child that lived in the neighborhood. I don't think she saught out Elizabeth to kill her. It just so happened that Elizabeth was at the home, and she took the opportunity to do what she had wanted to do. KILL!
I think she had in mind that she was going to kill SOMEONE. IF she predug the grave the week prior she knew she was going to do this.

I just don't know/think I am convinced that the grave was dug FOR Elizabeth or with Elizabeth in mind.

This girl had killing on the brain not the name of who she would kill.

MO

MY BOLD

I've thought the same thing. I think her siblings are very, very lucky. The truly dodged a bullet. And if this is true, I don't know if there exists enough counseling in the world to fix their collective survivors' guilt and trauma.

no, this "creative writing" theory was mine based on something a local posted on another board. There is NOTHING corroborating this.
The whole thing about the note, imo, was bad semantics. I never understood if they were HANDED a note DURING the pc, ie from LE with new info....or if they had the note before...iirc, the wording is funny in how it was said.

When I heard about the teacher, I too, thought that the written evidence could have been something in a writing assignment.

For some reason I don't think you are the only one that thinks this way. :waitasec:

I really need to fix this damn time on here. It is 8:12pm at my house and this forum says my post was made at 10:12pm. Makes me think my husband will be home in 2 hours instead of 4!!!

Check to see if you are in the right time zone at WS by doing the following:

Go To User CP
Select "Edit Options"
Scroll Down to "Date and Time Options"

Check here to make sure you are in the right time zone.

I wonder when AB came home on Wednesday night. Did LE leave at some point or were they at the house? One house or both? She must have been there to make the entry to her diary.

A possibility; or maybe the diary entry had been made previously and spoke of future plans?

When I heard about the teacher, I too, thought that the written evidence could have been something in a writing assignment.

But then I read he wasn't AB's teacher...so then I wondered if he was a past teacher that she felt bonded to? ILC didn't think the two incidents were related at all.

This situation is bad enough...I sure hope ILC is right!

I seem to remember seeing some where that A had scatches on her, I'll call it a rumor at this time. And I don't remember seeing that E was seen or talked to til Friday.

I kept thinking AB used a four wheeler to take EO out to the woods. But after reading about her horses and her equestrian skills, I wondered if she was riding that afternoon? Doncha know Elizabeth would love a horse back ride.

Then, if AB came home with scratches and bruising, she could easily say her horse spooked and ran her into brambles and she tumbled off. Focus the attention on her own injuries and away from involvement in the matter at hand.

A possibility; or maybe the diary entry had been made previously and spoke of future plans?

I believe that a previous poster, perhaps ILC, suggested exactly that: whatever they read in the diary indicated premeditation. She may never have written in her diary about the event after it occurred, and therefore may never have been back to the house Wed. night at all; if she journalled about her plans for the crime in the diary in sufficient detail, it would give LE premeditation.

Hi all Haven't been here since Haleigh Cummings was the main theme. I am totally involved with trying to dig up as much about AB as possible. I note that only initials can be used but would it be permissable to give end initial of the first and last name or a sounds like? Would that be a violation. It took me about 6 hours to figure out AB and now I am really trying to figure out who is DN. I at one point thought I had found her boyfriend info online but his name starts with B. I cannot take my thoughts off of this case. It is so bizarre for a girl to do something like this. Thank goodness at least in this case the perpetrator was found not like the Haleigh Cummings saga. Thank you all for the fabulous sleuthing done so far.

Hi all Haven't been here since Haleigh Cummings was the main theme. I am totally involved with trying to dig up as much about AB as possible. I note that only initials can be used but would it be permissable to give end initial of the first and last name or a sounds like? Would that be a violation. It took me about 6 hours to figure out AB and now I am really trying to figure out who is DN. I at one point thought I had found her boyfriend info online but his name starts with B. I cannot take my thoughts off of this case. It is so bizarre for a girl to do something like this. Thank goodness at least in this case the perpetrator was found not like the Haleigh Cummings saga. Thank you all for the fabulous sleuthing done so far.

MY BOLD

Yes. That would be a violation. Her boyfriend is a minor and has not been charged with any crime. Please understand these kids are minors first and foremost. And any family members are innocent bystanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995