MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember seeing some where that A had scatches on her, I'll call it a rumor at this time. And I don't remember seeing that E was seen or talked to til Friday.

By "E" do you mean the little sister of AB?

I wonder if we're getting hung up on irrelevant details? I think it might be important to consider the following -

1) an observer's point of view may be very different from what's actually going on in LE

2) Multiple LE agencies will all have different areas of expertise, approaches and opinions.

3) As in any organization, opinions may differ on the best approach to problem solving. This happens with multiple LE agencies working on the same case and it happens with individuals within the same agency working on the same case.

4) There is a difference in cursory, informal questioning and a more in-depth interview.

5) It appears the case may have been solved while the sheriff was giving the press conference.

Not familiar with the area that this took place but I was under the impression that it was rather rural. Since AB didn't drive and the kids all took buses to school, how far would it have been for her to walk to where the bf or other friends hung out? Was this possible or would she have needed a ride to hang out with friends?

Elley Mae...I remember the "scratches" posts also. Dont know where around here I saw the posts though. Was it the counselor that said she saw the scratches when she saw AB at the school with her b/f ?

Oh man, I need sleep !

Sorry I meant A

Ah! OK. Continuing along the lines of my last post about AB, I am thinking that if she planned the murder that she probably planned to go someplace afterwards to get her bearings. I'm guessing that committing the crime, which I'll bet she'd fantasized about, was in reality a lot more horrible for her to do than she thought it would be. So perhaps she disappeared the next day, AWOL from school, because she was freaked out. If the bf knew, then that might explain his behavior, the way he reacted by threatening to shoot anyone who spoke badly of AB (if this was not typical behavior for him).. he'd have been pretty freaked out by the situation. I am Not implying that he had anything to do with it, BTW, other than knowledge of it after the fact.

MEAT LOAF shoot at this point I would take anything with a little bit of substance to it. We are all going to turn into soup noodles. lol
Everyone has had their round of being sick. The sad thing is the first one that got sick is now sick again. I can't handle another two and a half weeks like the last two and a half. It's one thing to take care of three sick kids, five, two, and five months, its another to take care of three sick kids when you yourself feel like the soul of a shoe!

Keep your fingers crossed for me! lol

So sorry!!

Hoppy

She wasn't there for questioning WEDNESDAY when the rest of the family was questioned.
LE wanted to talk to her THURSDAY, since she wasn't there the night before. They (LE) could not do this because she had flew the coup.
THURSDAY, She was later found at, school by a staff member, she was outside talking to her boyfriend but she had been absent from school that day.
They (LE) made an "appointment" to speak with her FRIDAY morning for questioning.
They (LE) searched her house THURSDAY evening, at that time they found the diary.
She was taken to Jefferson City for questioning FRIDAY AROUND the time of 10:00.
She took LE to the body of Elizabeth Olten a little before 3:00 FRIDAY afternoon.

If this timeline that ILikeCookies portrayed here on this site then LE did not see her until Friday morning when she was brought in for questioning.

ETA: This is all wat I gathered from what ILC said!

iirc it was said that when the Gp's and others went to the O house AB was not there, she could have went in the house when they were gone, got some stuff together and then called to say she was spending the night at a friends, she didn't go to school on Thursday and as far as we know she didn't go home Thursday evening. She was supposedly seen at school on Friday with her bf outside. And then was picked up "somewhere" by LE.

ILC said.....that she was not there when the questioned wednesday

Hmmm :waitasec:

so she was allowed to leave that evening in the middle of a search?

Do you find it hard to believe that LE would allow one of the last people to see the missing girl to just wander off into the sunset?

I imagine that AB did not feel anything about killing E. She thought it was great when her brothers got hurt. Now she went some more steps to check out more pain. I think when she saw all of the searchers and commotion , she figured that she was going to be in trouble and wondered how was she going to get out of it. I think life is all about her. She can't think about anyone else's needs. She has a need-she deals with it.

OK now I am thinking that if the scratches are true, would that not be "physical evidence" That LE eluded to at the Friday presser.

...and as far as we know she didn't go home Thursday evening. She was supposedly seen at school on Friday with her bf outside. And then was picked up "somewhere" by LE.

NO she was seen at school THRUSDAY!!!!!
Friday at 10:00 she was in JC for questioning.

Do you find it hard to believe that LE would allow one of the last people to see the missing girl to just wander off into the sunset?

I know... I'd think that the GPs and anyone else for that matter would be suspicious that AB would just leave after being one of the last ones to see EO before she disappeared! And if she did leave without their permission, I'd think they'd be scared to death that their gdtr vanished, with EO missing, too... worried that some abductor was on the loose.

Didn't ILC say the bf and AB were hanging out getting high on thurs. and LE was going to wait until she was clear headed before they talked to her or was that from someone else.

I find alot of what has been said here the last couple of days hard to believe!

We have 15 days, after those 15 days of waiting, hopefully we will get the outcome that we all want. THEN we will get the TRUE facts of this case!

Didn't ILC say the bf and AB were hanging out getting high on thurs. and LE was going to wait until she was clear headed before they talked to her or was that from someone else.

I personally don't recall it being said and I can't find the post it was said in.

BUT between ANGRY fingers, and chain smoking yesterday I missed A LOT! lol

I imagine that AB did not feel anything about killing E. She thought it was great when her brothers got hurt. Now she went some more steps to check out more pain. I think when she saw all of the searchers and commotion , she figured that she was going to be in trouble and wondered how was she going to get out of it. I think life is all about her. She can't think about anyone else's needs. She has a need-she deals with it.

I know, it's so weird to think that she didn't think of the consequences, the searchers, etc. I mean, did she think she would just get away with it?

I can't help wondering, unless she is a sociopath, if she was using meth, that horrible drug. There was an awful murder in my town a few years ago, by a guy who was high on meth, who was otherwise a very sweet person with NO signs of being violent otherwise. People were flabbergasted and upset, it's a small town and many knew the perp and the victim. He's now serving life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995