MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no.

Le wanted to talk to ab on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when le suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the le took ab diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

bbm!!!

She wasn't there for questioning WEDNESDAY when the rest of the family was questioned.
LE wanted to talk to her THURSDAY, since she wasn't there the night before. They (LE) could not do this because she had flew the coup.
THURSDAY, She was later found at, school by a staff member, she was outside talking to her boyfriend but she had been absent from school that day.
They (LE) made an "appointment" to speak with her FRIDAY morning for questioning.
They (LE) searched her house THURSDAY evening, at that time they found the diary.
She was taken to Jefferson City for questioning FRIDAY AROUND the time of 10:00.
She took LE to the body of Elizabeth Olten a little before 3:00 FRIDAY afternoon.

If this timeline that ILikeCookies portrayed here on this site then LE did not see her until Friday morning when she was brought in for questioning.

ETA: This is all wat I gathered from what ILC said!

At first I thought this conflicted with what I was told but perhaps it doesn't. I was told that some in LE were suspicious about her from the beginning - but perhaps it was her absence that set off their radar. I was told that they knew she had "a history" so maybe they started asking a few others about her and as the hours past and she didn't show, their suspicions grew.

At first I thought this conflicted with what I was told but perhaps it doesn't. I was told that some in LE were suspicious about her from the beginning - but perhaps it was her absence that set off their radar. I was told that they knew she had "a history" so maybe they started asking a few others about her and as the hours past and she didn't show, their suspicions grew.

seems that the "rumor" or story about the scratches may be true

Hmmm :waitasec:

so she was allowed to leave that evening in the middle of a search?

Do you find it hard to believe that LE would allow one of the last people to see the missing girl to just wander off into the sunset?

Yes..

Seems that maybe the only planning she didn't do was that Elizabeth would fight back. If this is true about the scratches,that put a damper on her plans,and I am so glad that Elizabeth was able to do that.

I know, it's so weird to think that she didn't think of the consequences, the searchers, etc. I mean, did she think she would just get away with it?

Respectfully snipped...

Well perhaps she didn't didn't consider herself, or her behaviour, all that odd. And if it wasn't for the cell phone, which she might not have even realized EO had, she might just have gotten away with it. I believe at the beginning they considered that she had been snatched from the walk home until the cell phone was traced to the woods didn't they?

Respectfully snipped...
I believe at the beginning they considered that she had been snatched from the walk home until the cell phone was traced to the woods didn't they?

If this was the case then they didn't have an "abduction theory" for long. At 10:41 KRCG updated their website with the information that the cell phone had been "pinged" and that it was no longer responding to pings. But that they estimated the location of the phone deep in the woods.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189

I wonder if this is also about the time that they relized AB was not in school, nor at her home. Which led them to wonder what was up with her!

"No I got hurt at work in dec of 07 and can not be cleared to work w/o restrictions. I really miss it. "

CSsquare...I'm sorry to hear about your injury. Was it inmate-related?

No I slipped and fell and bruised my spinal cord. This was the third surgery that I have had and the DR told me if I take another blow to the neck I very likely would not walk again.
I hated to face that reality but I would never do anything at work to put my fellow officers in harms way by not being able to assist them. I have 2 small grandkids that I want to spoil too. Thanks for asking.

I just have to ask is there only one LE officer in Jefferson City who works 9-5 M-F? Is his name Barney Fife? Many of the ideas proposed just are not logical. If I lived there I would be moving as fast as I could get to U-Haul because the LE was majorly outsmarted by a 15 year old.

I am trying to piece all this new info provided by ILC, but the one thing that keeps coming up in my mind is EO's Mom being told by someone - I thought EO that she was sent home from AB's at 6:15. Now AB, EO and AB's little sis are in the woods. AB takes her sis close to the house and the GP didn't even know EO was there? Do you see where I am coming from?

Not familiar with the area that this took place but I was under the impression that it was rather rural. Since AB didn't drive and the kids all took buses to school, how far would it have been for her to walk to where the bf or other friends hung out? Was this possible or would she have needed a ride to hang out with friends?

It is rural but I have no clue where any of her friends would live. I mean there are houses all up and down that road but it is in a country type setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecookies
no.

Le wanted to talk to ab on thursday, but she couldn't be found, and a school counselor found her outside the school with her bf. Thats when le suspected something. Then that night the grandparents allowed them in to search and the le took ab diary and before they read it they asked to speak with her at 10 on friday morning.

Do you honestly think that any LE agency would do this. Think of the lawsuits they opened themselves up for.

If I was EO's family I would be talking to an Atty as to how botched the search for EO was. The family suffered for 2 days while they played games with a 15 year old.

Or if while they were playing with AB she had harmed someone else or herself while being allowed to run around?

I still have not gotten an answer from "locals" to whether the GP"S were at home. Even thou one account is that Gf is suppose to have told Elizabeth to go home.

I guess to help start, does anyone know the exact time that EO was last seen? Did her Mother actually talk to her at 6:15 or was it a text?
If AB is cold blooded, I am sure she was not showing any signs of what she had just done.

I imagine that AB did not feel anything about killing E. She thought it was great when her brothers got hurt. Now she went some more steps to check out more pain. I think when she saw all of the searchers and commotion , she figured that she was going to be in trouble and wondered how was she going to get out of it. I think life is all about her. She can't think about anyone else's needs. She has a need-she deals with it.

Exactly. She fits the profile of a classic sociopath, IMO.

I still have not gotten an answer from "locals" to whether the GP"S were at home. Even thou one account is that Gf is suppose to have told Elizabeth to go home.

Exactly - I am very confused. Am I the only one?

Didn't ILC say that from the grave/crime scene you could see AB's house - yet other media statements say 'DEEP IN THE WOODS - HEAVILY WOODED AREA".

I guess to help start, does anyone know the exact time that EO was last seen? Did her Mother actually talk to her at 6:15 or was it a text?
If AB is cold blooded, I am sure she was not showing any signs of what she had just done.

CSquare - that is what I want to know and where EO's body was found?

I don't know that anyone really knows. There was word on message boards that a local seen her at 6:15 walking home. IF AB already had her in the woods this is not possible.
ILC said this yesterday....

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Like I said earlier I don't know what I believe of this case anymore.

I don't know that anyone really knows. There was word on message boards that a local seen her at 6:15 walking home. IF AB already had her in the woods this is not possible.
ILC said this yesterday....

Like I said earlier I don't know what I believe of this case anymore.

I am so confused!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovecookies
no.

Do you honestly think that any LE agency would do this. Think of the lawsuits they opened themselves up for.

If I was EO's family I would be talking to an Atty as to how botched the search for EO was. The family suffered for 2 days while they played games with a 15 year old.

Or if while they were playing with AB she had harmed someone else or herself while being allowed to run around?

I'm reserving judgment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member