MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am catching up so forgive me if someone has already posted my thoughts :). This discussion is assuming she did catch the bus and head for school that morning. We don't know that ever happened. Could be she was hanging around the VFW watching LE search, she could have been at the Mall, she could have been almost any place all day. All she needed for transportation was a friend with a driver's license that wasn't in school that day.

Yes, but rumor is that the guidance councelor found her outside the highschool with her boyfriend.

So we are speculating what she would have done all day while the boyfriend was in classes.

She had to have gotten there somehow, and the bus is a good (obvious) choice. Not necessarily correct, but a reasonable choice for how she would have gotten to the school to see her boyfriend.

I wonder if this town has public transportation? Where are our locals? <shout out!>

JC has public transportation, only M-F 7am-5:30 pm or something like that- very ineffecient.

St Martins is not on the bus line. The busses do not go any further West than the mall.

Respectfully snipped

Bingo! And you've hit precisely on the very thing that troubles me most about the reports that AB was treated at a local hospital for suicidal and homicidal ideation prior to her transfer to the custody of the GP. She continued to have unfettered access to the internet, not to mention unsupervised time with her brothers and other children. :eek:

Didn't ILC say that the daycare had ceased operation a few months ago? I wonder if there could be a correlation there...

BBM ~

I hope not, but I certainly hope that the parents who had their children enrolled in that daycare have been questioning them.

Does AB drive? I know she's 15, and would not have a lic. in MO, but she wouldn't be the first teenager who drove without a license. Wondering if she snuck out one of the GP's vehicles while they were out or something. She definitely doesn't seem to play by the rules, so I doubt them forbidding her would deter her if she really wanted to see her BF at school and the opportunity arose.

Does AB drive? I know she's 15, and would not have a lic. in MO, but she wouldn't be the first teenager who drove without a license. Wondering if she snuck out one of the GP's vehicles while they were out or something. She definitely doesn't seem to play by the rules, so I doubt them forbidding her would deter her if she really wanted to see her BF at school and the opportunity arose.

I know of a few kids that have taken their parents cars without permission, before they were liscensed so it definitely happens!

But I'm thinking that the GP's would have noticed a car gone right away, reported it and they would have been on the look out for the car.

It *could* have happened that way, but I think we would have heard more about it by now.

I wondered if I could interest any of you awesome cyber detectives in taking a look at another case here? I am local to Elizabeth's case but am acquainted with Tracy Ocasio's cousin. I noticed there hasn't been much action on her forum and wondered if you all might have some fresh insight?

I know of a few kids that have taken their parents cars without permission, before they were liscensed so it definitely happens!

But I'm thinking that the GP's would have noticed a car gone right away, reported it and they would have been on the look out for the car.

It *could* have happened that way, but I think we would have heard more about it by now.

Isn't Gpa out of town during the week, due to job, or is that not the case anymore?

I have a Step-Daughter that was into the ICP scene while in high school. This seems to be getting bigger at JCHS. She came home singing Who's going Chicken Hunting. I googled the lyrics to ICP's songs and about fell out of my chair. The chicken hunting is talking about killing rednecks.
She brought home a Marilyn Manson cd that I found and her Mom and I made her leave it on the front porch.
The jugaloo and jugalette's are what they call each other. Juggaloo is the guys and lettes the girls. Alot of times the girls will end their name with lette. EX:Berthalette.
They have a gathering of the jugaloos every year.
Google ICP lyrics and you will be floored at what they are screaming about. Sick sick group.

Isn't Gpa out of town during the week, due to job, or is that not the case anymore?

Sorry. I know who Grandpa's employer is, but have no clue of his schedule.

I had heard (on WS) that grandpa sometimes worked out of town, but of course originally I was hearing that grandpa sent Elizabeth home that night.

So I have no idea if he was there or not.

But I can tell you that my husband is working out of town this week and I would definitely notice if his car was gone. Granted our property and home are not as large as AB's, but I still think I would notice.

Personally, if I had a missing teen (like when they found out AB was not in class and couldnt' find her) I would probably check for the cars first.... but then again, my own sister is one of the teens that I know of who stole mom & dad's truck before she had her liscense. LOL (Unfortunately for her we lived across the street from a deputy sheriff and she only made it about a block before he spotted her, and he knew she didn't have a liscense.)

We have seen Emo, scene, gothic and juggalo and average teen girl. Which AB is the real one? The different pics and sites I have seen support one of the "styles" but have clues to the others. Unless you are familiar with all the subcultures of today you don't see them. I am not familiar with any of them but as I see and read what others say and research the lifestyle of each group I can see the clues then. There is more going on in that girl that it is going to take a whole team of psychiatrists to figure her out. I am beginning to think that AB will not be fit to stand trial.

And I read a comment from a friend of AB: "She attended seminary every morning, church every sunday, and events of the stake."

Another aspect to her personality.

And I read a comment from a friend of AB: "She attended seminary every morning, church every sunday, and events of the stake."

Sorry if I've missed this info in past posts. But do we know what religion the family was? I'm thinking Catholics are the only ones who go in the mornings... Not sure though.

Sorry. I know who Grandpa's employer is, but have no clue of his schedule.

I had heard (on WS) that grandpa sometimes worked out of town, but of course originally I was hearing that grandpa sent Elizabeth home that night.

So I have no idea if he was there or not.

But I can tell you that my husband is working out of town this week and I would definitely notice if his car was gone. Granted our property and home are not as large as AB's, but I still think I would notice.

Personally, if I had a missing teen (like when they found out AB was not in class and couldnt' find her) I would probably check for the cars first.... but then again, my own sister is one of the teens that I know of who stole mom & dad's truck before she had her liscense. LOL (Unfortunately for her we lived across the street from a deputy sheriff and she only made it about a block before he spotted her, and he knew she didn't have a liscense.)

I believe Grandpa was there. ILC said 3 adults and 3 children walked over to the EO's house and of the kids stayed home take a shower. I think we have pinpointed the 8 people who are suspected to live there or did until recently.
1. GMA 2. GPA 3. AuntKNP 4. RP(AuntK'sH) 5. AB 6. Twin1 7.Twin2 8. 6yo step sis.

We know from ILC that AuntKNP was at work and AB stayed to shower. It was his friend who took the video ILC claims to have seen. He ID himself as a 2006 grad of JCHS. That leads us to conclude that RP is his friend. I think he later verifies this. That takes care of the adults which includes GPA. So he was there. Unless as speculated a 9th person lived there. If I remember correctly someone speculated another female relative possibly in her 20's.

If he infact does work OOT during the week perhaps it is every other week or he happened to take time off that week.

Sorry if I've missed this info in past posts. But do we know what religion the family was? I'm thinking Catholics are the only ones who go in the mornings... Not sure though.

I read LDS somewhere, but it was NOT confirmed. I think the info is out there somewhere, tho.

I don't think you implied anything at all Danni. If you read some of the comments in the St Louis paper they are all over the mom for letting her walk. Different world in the city I guess. :(

I agree with you I didn't see anything regarding the O family in the post, must of been read wrong

Per the aunt's blog entry, the family is Mormon. I thought Catholic too at first. I thought she was attending daily Mass.

Morning, ya'll!

I don't recall seeing this in any previous threads, but I just learned that Peggy Florence (co-founder of Missouri Missing and spokesperson for the Olten family) is the mother of Dale Olten, Sr.'s missing girlfriend Jasmine Haslag. Bless her heart.

That is what one of the things that I counted as average teen girl. But you could be onto another one if she acted "devout" when at church or temple. A poster said that some of the group of church girls that she knows is very upset. They said she was upset b/c they felt used and betrayed. I think it was said b/c they drove her back and forth to church and thought she was like them and after AB did this she feels she was "posing" by pretending to be like them. I can't quite spit out what I am trying to say but I hope you get the idea.

Curious I think it has been said they are LDS. AuntKNP make references to marrying in the temple would make her mother happy so I don't think she converted to marry RP. Although if the pic on her MS is a wedding pic as it appears to be she could not have worn that dress in a traditional LDS temple. There are many sects to LDS and I don't know much about them and nor which the AB family practices.

Morning, ya'll!

I don't recall seeing this in any previous threads, but I just learned that Peggy Florence (co-founder of Missouri Missing and spokesperson for the Olten family) is the mother of Dale Olten, Sr.'s missing girlfriend Jasmine Haslag. Bless her heart.

Yep, that has been mentioned since day one. (well, actually day two when it was first reported on WS). Peggy Florence is an amazing woman!

I read LDS somewhere, but it was NOT confirmed. I think the info is out there somewhere, tho.

Yeah, I'd heard that too, but I think that's when peeps were trying to link her to the teacher that died...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en