MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am begining to think Stevie Wonder would have sene the signs on this girl. Geez she is one sick twisted puppy.

A couple of years ago or maybe more than that, my Mom would not have let me stay cooped up in the house long enough to do all posting and finding more websites to post on.

Does anyone know if she is getting any schooling or psycological help while sitting in the prenger center?

Wondering if you guys have seen CR's facebook about "hiding something"? I caught it on Google's Cache... Am I allowed to post a link to a blog that has AB's name?

Yes, she goes by so many names I had to think for a bit who you were talking about. She's made the rest of it private, but still has headers and things that sayXXLovesA4evah & things similar. Don't these kids know, once your friend is a murder suspect, you no longer owe them any loyalty. Of all the online friends, this one I think needs help the most.

Any locals on tonight that might could verify if AB's boyfriend is still going to school daily?

I think the fact that she could function just fine the next day indicates that there is absolutely no conscience. If she hadn't been caught for this, I am totally convinced that she would have to go on to other kills.

The fact that she said that killing was one of her hobbies I think indicates that she had been killing animals. Like what?

AT any rate, killing animals is a sign of a serial killer. I bet she would love the thrill of not getting caught.

I see the picture you're talking about- maybe it was halloween? Although the hand gesture isn't really all that nice.

I hope whatever she wrote in her diary is very damning. Certainly we know there was premeditation, by the digging ahead of graves. I'm sure there's much, much more.

Oh also about the hearing, I don't know how busy the courts are there but in some jurisdictions the dockets are so full that it takes over a month to get a court date for a hearing. Once something is scheduled the court won't cancel it because something more important comes along- the hearing will be scheduled for the next open date that works for the state and the defense lawyer.

Hi everyone! I've been lurking since the Chris Coleman case a few months back. I have spent countless hours reading these threads - I am quite impressed by everyone's sleuthing skills! It is also nice to find a site where people can share differing opinions and theories and still act with respect toward one another - quite rare indeed.

I know a lot has been said about not mentioning innocent family members and not placing blame on them for what has happened. I agree - but in this case I think it is helpful (at least for me) to get a glimpse at the inner workings of AB's family. I believe they are GOOD people who had EXCELLENT intentions with the sacrifices they (all) made to care for these children.

On that note, I just spent a fair amount of time reading K's blog (proud of myself for finding it!) and it painted a picture of another young girl in need of help. IMO she was also reaching out for someone, something, to help her for quite some time... again, just my opinion. Did anyone else feel the same way?

I am trying trying trying to find some way to justify or make sense of this pic, and simply cannot. A healthy kid would just not post such a thing. :sick:

Q: Does anyone know if she was involved with "horrorcore"? I know she has been called goth, emo and scene, and before seeing this pic would have pegged her as a scene kid... (If this has been asked and I missed it, apologies. Hard to keep up on this one.)

Another poster noted that perp left a broad internet footprint--this is so true and it underlines the need for parents/guardians to MONITOR THEIR KIDS' INTERNET LIVES. Many people here have indicated that you do, and while no doubt your children think you are a nosy beast now, in the long run & with a little experience and hindsight under their belts, they will be grateful.

I would be curious to hear from those of you who are locals with kids, how are they taking this case? Thanks in advance, and to all those who've been contributing to the discussion.

MY BOLD

Initially when this began there was speculation that she may have been into the "jugalo/juggalette" subculture of ICP (Insane Clown Posse). The most recent picture, IMHO, indicates she may have been. And there are frequent mentions of "wooot wooot," the juggalo call, on AB's pages and those of her friends. I am in no way an expert on this subculture, but I have known kids who identified with it. For most it was just a phase of their alienated adolescence, but a son of a friend of mine who was into it heavily later killed himself. The mom was a very strict parent - not in a good way - and had him taken off to one of those boot camp-like training programs out of the country. He hanged himself years later, not as a (direct) result of that, or of the juggalo scene.

I think that she did identify with the horrorcore music, and the movies, and maybe because she had a bad early upbringing, it contributed to where she now is.

Put it on your profile page and we can check it out. I'm pretty sure you can do that... :waitasec:

I saw AB's pic on that website you guys were referring to earlier. There is no doubt about it, this girl has some major issues. Why didn't anyone see it?!

I think that she did identify with the horrorcore music, and the movies, and maybe because she had a bad early upbringing, it contributed to where she now is.

Thanks for responding, akashana. Given what happened in Virginia with the multiple murders also by a teen who was a horrorcore fan/rapper... I guess I am wondering if the media on that case gave her a push to act.

Total speculation here. But that photo sure fits the ICP/horrorcore profile.

I had my suspicions earlier, but hated to bring it up and drag a whole other group of folks into this mess, most of whom probably would be horrified to learn of what she did. But the more I see, the more I believe it was her thing. And I'm sure that in general most kids/young adults who identify with that subculture are doing it for reasons that aren't homicidal, but when you have a particularly damaged individual who responds to the glorification of killing, of mutilation, who doesn't understand that at the end of the show these guys take off the make-up and go home, that's when the real problems arise.

Put it on your profile page and we can check it out. I'm pretty sure you can do that... :waitasec:

I saw AB's pic on that website you guys were referring to earlier. There is no doubt about it, this girl has some major issues. Why didn't anyone see it?!

I actually thought this was his way at hinting to the site for the blog. Either I'm wrong or I just got lucky for thinking that way!

I agree - the new pic of AB is very disturbing. Emphasis on VERY.

I have an 18 year old niece who is emo - has had issues with cutting, depression, etc. - on the outside (around the family) she is a sweet, sweet girl with a great sense of humor - I would never expect anything REALLY bad from her. WELL- after seeing AB and her friend's sites I started searching for my niece's name...

Holy cow - I was astonished, horrified... I was every word you can think of. I found a secret internet life - Immature ramblings, pics similar to AB's, I couldn't sleep after seeing this stuff. I have "reported" her to my sister who (frown) wasn't nearly as shocked as I. I'm searching for the right way to extend my help....... I don't want to over-react nor do I want to ignore this.... I wonder how many kids are out there struggling in this big, scary world?

I know. It's very scary. I'm glad that my daughter, at 23, is past this phase, but she's pregnant with my grandson, so soon my worries will begin anew.

I actually thought this was his way at hinting to the site for the blog. Either I'm wrong or I just got lucky for thinking that way!

I agree - the new pic of AB is very disturbing. Emphasis on VERY.

I have an 18 year old niece who is emo - has had issues with cutting, depression, etc. - on the outside (around the family) she is a sweet, sweet girl with a great sense of humor - I would never expect anything REALLY bad from her. WELL- after seeing AB and her friend's sites I started searching for my niece's name...

Holy cow - I was astonished, horrified... I was every word you can think of. I found a secret internet life - Immature ramblings, pics similar to AB's, I couldn't sleep after seeing this stuff. I have "reported" her to my sister who (frown) wasn't nearly as shocked as I. I'm searching for the right way to extend my help....... I don't want to over-react nor do I want to ignore this.... I wonder how many kids are out there struggling in this big, scary world?

Oh wow, I'm confused then. I have no idea what he's talking about. :blushing:

I hope your sister takes it seriously... and at least talks to her and asks her if she's doing ok. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member