MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashforward, what "type" of a site is it? Is it a forum, blog, media site (for example)?

We have some new members today!!! :woohoo:
58.gif

I found the link through another site. And was surprised to see that they posted the pic.

Got it - try looking in google for the clue that was given and the perps name. Sick.

Be careful when sleuthing the family of a perp...we have an arrest already and unless we show a reason for giving out info on an assumed innocent family member, it might be a no-no. I didn't read the whole thread cuz I've been on the Ft. Hood thread, but if you guys have been sleuthing innocent people's info, you might want to edit just in case.

ETA: If your kid did a horrible crime, would you be furious to see your personal info on the net? (Not like it wasn't there already..but you get the point)

Be careful when sleuthing the family of a perp...we have an arrest already and unless we show a reason for giving out info on an assumed innocent family member, it might be a no-no. I didn't read the whole thread cuz I've been on the Ft. Hood thread, but if you guys have been sleuthing innocent people's info, you might want to edit just in case.

ETA: If your kid did a horrible crime, would you be furious to see your personal info on the net? (Not like it wasn't there already..but you get the point)

Was this directed at me? I asked about the Aunt's blog. I thought maybe it was relevant after hearing about her not wanting to watch AB or something of that nature. I can remove my post if I'm violating TOS.

There are some posts here in the last few pages that might need to be edited to remove the name of the minor; you might want to check what you have quoted---

Was this directed at me? I asked about the Aunt's blog. I thought maybe it was relevant after hearing about her not wanting to watch AB or something of that nature. I can remove my post if I'm violating TOS.

I didn't see it. From what I've noticed is that if you see a person's blog, you can't quote it verbadum (sp?), but you can paraphrase it if it pertains to this case. This case is super sensitive right now as the perp hasn't been officially named in the media. <sigh> Just be careful. :blowkiss: I'd hate to see anyone get spanked when they just didn't have a clue. (When I was a newbie, I got spanked too! LOL)

Hi, I'm new here, from the St. Louis area and have been following this case since the beginning on here. Wow I must say everyone's sleuthing abilities amaze me on here. So far I've been able to follow along pretty well, but I was wondering how people have been able to find the aunt's blog? Maybe I missed some of ILC's posts with the clues because they seemed to get deleted before I could read them all.

I found it :) I don't see a violation at this point, but be careful with what you want to say about the blog. Did this person mention the crime? That's what you want to be careful about.

BTW, if a family member speaks out in the media, it is usually okay to talk about them. The Anthonys are a good example of what I mean.

Has anyone thought it odd that GM and her daughter have the same first name? I don't know that I've ever met anyone that named their daughter after themselves...

My younger sister is named after my mom because my parents were so sure that she was going to be a boy that they didn't pick a girl name.

I think someone mentioned this before, but I don't think I saw an answer? Why is the hearing date so far in the future? They named the 14 yo boy in the Calif. murder case right away and deemed that he would be charged as an adult! I don't understand the wait in this one at all.

No clue what she would have done at Lincoln.

The library is quite a hike from the HS. My daughted did it ONCE and decided never again. Would be even worse in the rain. She could sit under the pavillion at McClung, but this time of year the building/restrooms are locked up unless you have paid the rental fee and picked up the key.

I am catching up so forgive me if someone has already posted my thoughts :). This discussion is assuming she did catch the bus and head for school that morning. We don't know that ever happened. Could be she was hanging around the VFW watching LE search, she could have been at the Mall, she could have been almost any place all day. All she needed for transportation was a friend with a driver's license that wasn't in school that day.

I am catching up so forgive me if someone has already posted my thoughts :). This discussion is assuming she did catch the bus and head for school that morning. We don't know that ever happened. Could be she was hanging around the VFW watching LE search, she could have been at the Mall, she could have been almost any place all day. All she needed for transportation was a friend with a driver's license that wasn't in school that day.

I wonder if this town has public transportation? Where are our locals? <shout out!>

The daughter ILC refers to does not have the same name, only the same first initial. She graduated HS in 2005, her new husband graduated on 05 I believe and is the friend ILC refers to I believe. There is another lady, that a few have mentioned, having the same first name as the grandmom, but I think it was the previous owner of the property that the family was living on.

2006, both.

Just wondering did u mean someone was actually arrested..or someone got in trouble on the site??

In her blog she mentions being upstairs locked in her room with no intentions of watching the 3 youngest, and that Mom/Gma was fully aware of it (paraphrased). She didn't mention having to watch AB, but alluded to not liking her much (paraphrased).

The reason for mentioning it at all was to show that the children were often unsupervised.

Just wondering did u mean someone was actually arrested..or someone got in trouble on the site??

I meant we don't need to sleuth family members as suspects in this case. There has already been an arrest, AB.

Once the trial happens and AB is named publicly, this whole forum is going to explode, IMO! People will start talking in the media and we'll be able to discuss a LOT more.

In her blog she mentions being upstairs locked in her room with no intentions of watching the 3 youngest, and that Mom/Gma was fully aware of it (paraphrased). She didn't mention having to watch AB, but alluded to not liking her much (paraphrased).

The reason for mentioning it at all was to show that the children were often unsupervised.

Oh, that makes sense. You know, I was wondering when the information about Gma having a daycare came out if Gma wasn't overwhelmed? She has a day care and then is dealing with the issues of raising grandkids. When I was with my ex, I was raising five kids and believe me, it got crazy! And I was working too!

I meant we don't need to sleuth family members as suspects in this case. There has already been an arrest, AB.

Once the trial happens and AB is named publicly, this whole forum is going to explode, IMO! People will start talking in the media and we'll be able to discuss a LOT more.

Ok thanks I totally misread what u said.

This case just blows my mind, which is why I keep coming back to it. Of all the cases on WS, this one and the Chris Coleman case disturbs me the most. I don't know why either.

<ugh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member