MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually about "Mom" calling and "GP" sending, could both be correct. Mom calls and EO dilly-dallies a bit and GP says you better get on home.

ILC you are a jerk

I'm sure Websleuths has ILC's IP address. I'm sure he will be reported to the proper authorities.

I sure noticed how he got all defensive when it was mentioned GB's home could go into foreclosure and that AB might be of the Mormon faith. He might not be telling all the truth, but he's connected I'm sure.

I am trying to remember who told me, but, someone told me, that I trust, that when the GF was asked about EO he told LE that EO hadn't been over that day and the 6 yr old said that she had.

I would like to point out that what people do on websites like this is damn wrong. Who cares about the KNP blog, or whether or not she converted to marry him, or even what religion they are.

Also, just to point out that you "slueths" have been duped. I'm what the internet refers to as a troll. I don't know anything about AB's family, I just reposted what I've been reading online. Also, I'm not even local, I'm from columbia, and haven't been to jefferson city in years.

As to my credibility, it is 0, but it is interesting to see that ANYONE can get on ANY of these sights, and pretend to be ANYONE they want to be. Also, it is pretty interesting to see that all of you clung to what I say as though it is fact. I'm actually surprised that you "gossips" haven't truly questioned my credibility before.

Anyway I guess I'll get banned now so for the last time,

ILC/Shadow2nose OUT!

Is this really surprising?

I would like to point out that what people do on websites like this is damn wrong. Who cares about the KNP blog, or whether or not she converted to marry him, or even what religion they are.

Also, just to point out that you "slueths" have been duped. I'm what the internet refers to as a troll. I don't know anything about AB's family, I just reposted what I've been reading online. Also, I'm not even local, I'm from columbia, and haven't been to jefferson city in years.

As to my credibility, it is 0, but it is interesting to see that ANYONE can get on ANY of these sights, and pretend to be ANYONE they want to be. Also, it is pretty interesting to see that all of you clung to what I say as though it is fact. I'm actually surprised that you "gossips" haven't truly questioned my credibility before.

Anyway I guess I'll get banned now so for the last time,

ILC/Shadow2nose OUT!

Respectfully, I only quoted the above as it is likely to be deleted by poster

As I find the post disturbing; Of course, I find it disturbing that a poster would come here to dupe and play with many folks who genuinely care about others, but even more disturbing is the brag, as I would prefer to avoid posting to the underaged

I have to observe that this poster must have missed or not noticed all of the posts that questioned the ILC posts; Of course, Many times people see only what they want to see, especially when they have an agenda as announced above

As far a boast that "all of you clung to what I say as thought is is fact" that might be somewhat exaggerated as I have read many posts question the "facts" posted by ILC

In addition, quite a few of us commented on the fact that this poster deleted many posts, and this poster seemed to disappear when someone asked a probing question about one of the posts -- For example, I remember a poster asked the excellent and pointed question if the family knew that their "friend" was posting information here --- all this poster demonstrated to me is how very caring and tolerant the WS community is!

(we did not question who he was as we are following the important TOS not to sleuth posters here)

I think most of what ILC has said is true, and now that it's identity is close to being found out, it is backtracking. But, whatever.

I talked to him. The number I have for him is in MO. He sounded totally legit. Young, he said he was 22. He started talking about how he knew them through church.

The reason I felt he was legit is he wasn't a woman, he sounded like he was 22, and why would a 22 year old pull this crap on this case.

If he is a fake then he has caused my business harm by using Websleuths to try and make us look bad and therefore cause my website harm.

This is no joke. This isn't something you can do anymore and get away with it.

This time, with the info I have for him, I can find him and deal with him legally.

This is a good lesson. I can only do so much to truly know who someone is.

My apologies everyone for letting this person on.

In case he is really legit and is worried about being found out like someone said, well, he is found out. I have his real name. Or what I thought was his real name.

We'll see.

Respectfully, I only quoted the above as it is likely to be deleted by poster

As I find the post disturbing; Of course, I find it disturbing that a poster would come here to dupe and play with many folks who genuinely care about others, but even more disturbing is the brag, as I would prefer to avoid posting to the underaged

I have to observe that this poster must have missed or noticed all the posts that questioned the ILC posts; Of course, Many times people see only what they want to see, especially when they have an agenda as announced above

As far a boast that "all of you clung to what I say as thought is is fact" that might be somewhat exaggerated as I have read many posts question some of the "facts" posted by ILC

Quite a few of us commented on the fact that this poster deleted many posts, and seemed to disappear when someone asked a probing question about one of the posts -- For example, I remember a poster asked the excellent and pointed question if the family knew that their "friend" was posting information here --- all this poster demonstated to me is how very caring and tolerant the WS community is!

(we did not question who he was as we are following the important TOS not to sleuth posters here)

FYI, when he "deleted" his posts they are not "deleted" at all. I still have access to them and can put them back up.

I talked to him. The number I have for him is in MO. He sounded totally legit. Young, he said he was 22. He started talking about how he knew them through church.

The reason I felt he was legit is he wasn't a woman, he sounded like he was 22, and why would a 22 year old pull this crap on this case.

If he is a fake then he has caused my business harm by using Websleuths to try and make us look bad and therefore cause my website harm.

This time, with the info I have for him, I can find him and deal with him legally.

In case he is really legit and is worried about being found out like someone said, well, he is found out. I have his real name. Or what I thought was his real name.

We'll see.

It is not your fault. If he is indeed a fraud I hope you make an example out of him.

I lurk. I'm sure ILC is checking in to view comments, too egotistical not to. I consider this website to be the most serious website I follow. ILC, GTH. You are nothing more than a reality tv star wannabe. I en ee vee ee are believed any of your posts. You're not as smart as you think you are. Go back to school and grow up.

wow you guys! what happened while I was gone??? woooooahhh....

Tricia, you go girl... figure out what mister cookies was up to with his Columbia ranting (did he mean Columbia MO?)

I'm sure Websleuths has ILC's IP address. I'm sure he will be reported to the proper authorities.

I sure noticed how he got all defensive when it was mentioned GB's home could go into foreclosure and that AB might be of the Mormon faith. He might not be telling all the truth, but he's connected I'm sure.

If he is lying and came on here to cause us harm you bet this jerk is in trouble.

Did you know what he did is not considered hacking? Any attempt to disrupt the website through technical or other means is considered hacking.

If someone comes to Websleuths with the intent to try and convince us they are someone who they are not then they are attempting to disrupt our website, my business. Illegal.

Yes, we have his IP and I have more.

I noticed that folks on another forum are poking fun at this site for the whole ILC thing, and I would like to share my feelings about that:
1. You obviously are just driven by gossip, because none of that would have been said if you actually cared about this situation or the people involved. Shame on you.
2. I am glad I picked the right forum to join to follow this case.
3. Grow up.

I lurk. I'm sure ILC is checking in to view comments, too egotistical not to. I consider this website to be the most serious website I follow. ILC, GTH. You are nothing more than a reality tv star wannabe. I en ee vee ee are believed any of your posts. You're not as smart as you think you are. Go back to school and grow up.

Thanks Femonan. Glad to see your first post. It is a good one.

I think he may be the real deal and is scared like was said before.

It is unusual for a young man to want to come to this forum and mess with us using the murder of a little girl to do so.

Sorry to say I know women who would not hesitate to behave this way. They were banned long ago.

Again everyone, my apologies. I thought he was legit. He still may be. I'll find out.

We'll see.

Can you sue someone for saying that they like cookies? It's not illegal to pretend you are someone you are not, unless it's like enticing a minor or something. I'm sure everyone here learned a, er, um, valuble lesson. :blushing:

I noticed that folks on another forum are poking fun at this site for the whole ILC thing, and I would like to share my feelings about that:
1. You obviously are just driven by gossip, because none of that would have been said if you actually cared about this situation or the people involved. Shame on you.
2. I am glad I picked the right forum to join to follow this case.
3. Grow up.

I can guarantee you that if ILC had joined that other site they would be fawning all over him.

The reason we have jerks like this is because Websleuths is a great forum. People, for whatever reason, think it's OK to try and mess with us.

Dear ILC,

You are a disgusting human being. To use the Murder of a little girl to play your games is about as low as you can go.

Try and log back in Ryan, I want you to read what I wrote to you as your reason for banning.

Can you sue someone for saying that they like cookies? It's not illegal to pretend you are someone you are not, unless it's like enticing a minor or something. I'm sure everyone here learned a, er, um, valuble lesson. :blushing:

It is illegal to come to a website and pretend you are someone you are not with the intent of disrupting the site. That was his intent clearly. Why else pretend unless you want to cause harm to the site.

Websleuths is a legitimate business. Imagine if someone called Domino's and pretended to order 200 pizzas. That is harassment of the business. Just like here.

The old days of pulling this kind of crap are over my friends.

Something seems hinky to me about this guys information. I wanted to call him out, but it was a hard position to be in for obvious reasons. You will notice my last post referring to him was "I'm reserving judgment". But here at home, I was screaming LIAR at my monitor. (Yes, my son does think I'm nuts for doing so ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop