MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ILoveCookies- Can you tell us how many adults were living in the white house?

Just spoke to my source.

Supposedly, AB dug the second grave because she didn't like the first one.

Now, if this is true and this is what she told Law Enforcement I would say it is a load of garbage. I think she absolutely had a second victim in mind and just said this to keep the heat off of her.

Think how hard it is to dig something deep enough to bury a body. Damn it is hard. Now think about doing it AGAIN because you didn't like the first one. Doesn't make sense.

I would probably agree that if there were two graves, it was not because she didn't like the first one. However, I am not sure that she had picked anyone out. If this was a thrill kill thing like it has been said, then it was probably just that EO was in the wrong place at the wrong time. AB realized that she had EO in the woods along and wanted to know what it felt like. Maybe she had EO in mind, but it is very possible that the oppurtunity presented itself and AB capitalized.

I have heard someone say that AB wanted to kill her whole family. I did not put much into this rumor as many things are said, but the multiple graves does make it a possibility.

He wasn't pleased when he couldn't leave wed and thurs (he was blocked in the driveway), and not happy when he was told he couldn't leave fri.

I stood at the end of their driveway on Thursday (I searched from 8:30-1:15 aprox, not sure of the exact time I was at the driveway) and there was nothing blocking anyone in. The entire length of the driveway was clear and no cars were visible.

I would probably agree that if there were two graves, it was not because she didn't like the first one. However, I am not sure that she had picked anyone out. If this was a thrill kill thing like it has been said, then it was probably just that EO was in the wrong place at the wrong time. AB realized that she had EO in the woods along and wanted to know what it felt like. Maybe she had EO in mind, but it is very possible that the oppurtunity presented itself and AB capitalized.

I have heard someone say that AB wanted to kill her whole family. I did not put much into this rumor as many things are said, but the multiple graves does make it a possibility.

Maybe someone else was suppose to put his/her body in the other one? Okay, no! I need a break. you all are good. thanks.

I stood at the end of their driveway on Thursday (I searched from 8:30-1:15 aprox, not sure of the exact time I was at the driveway) and there was nothing blocking anyone in. The entire length of the driveway was clear and no cars were visible.

We had another poster here to say sorta the same, that LE can not do that without putting ppl under house arrest, and also went on to say that ppl should educate themselves to what police can and can't do.

*sigh* There is only ONE aunt (K), and one other male in the house (R). K was at work most of the time all of this stuff was unfolding. R was not at work, and was in the house later that night (wed), all day the next day (thurs), and all day fri. He wasn't pleased when he couldn't leave wed and thurs (he was blocked in the driveway), and not happy when he was told he couldn't leave fri.

I thought you said that all 4 adults went to the Olten's house to see if they could help and they were meeted rudely (a comment from yesterday). The above quote says that the aunt was not around at the time. Am I reading one of the quotes wrong.

Idk when he tried to leave, but he said LE had him blocked in and none of them could be found to move the cars.

I can narrow the time frame down to somewhere between 12:00-12:45 ish.... near the end of my search time but we were not competely done searching yet.

I remember thinking it was strange that there was no cars and no commotion at the house. It looked like no one was home at all. I remember thinking that the people in that house should have been outside looking, or like many of the other people in the neighborhood, offering refreshments/shelter to the searchers. (It was pouring rain and several people offered to let us dry off in their garages for awhile, or asked if we needed something to drink. We declined all offers and kept searching)

Idk when he tried to leave, but he said LE had him blocked in and none of them could be found to move the cars.

Maybe he just didn't want to go to work, J/K although just read were a guy stabbed himself to not have to go work.

wonder if the GP's had a tractor? We have one and both my of my older children 10 and 13 know how to operate it. they love driving it, mowing, and digging.

I just don't see a 15 yr old girl digging by shovel. It would take forever here.

That's what I want to know. And, everyone is acting as if there is all this thick brush out there, full blooming trees and whatnot. But, this time of year wouldn't the brush be dying down? Leaves falling off the trees? Things starting to looks barren? Etc.? Right about this time of year the woods should be looking pretty bare like they do in those Google maps photos that look like they were taken in the Fall/Winter. JMO.

So, IF, and we know that's a big unconfirmed IF right now, AB dug 2 graves, how on earth did the sheriff and the search group search those woods twice, and miss 2 graves? Missing one is bad enough, underbrush, well-concealed, etc, but two? And why wouldn't they keep searching after dark on Wed. night? There is such a thing as search lights, etc.

We had another poster here to say sorta the same, that LE can not do that without putting ppl under house arrest, and also went on to say that ppl should educate themselves to what police can and can't do.

I do not deny the possibility of them being asked verbally not to leave, but I was on the scene quite a bit Wed night/ Thurs day and Fri morning and never saw ANY signs of anyone being at the home. No cars at all. They were not blocked in by any police.

*sigh* There is only ONE aunt (K), and one other male in the house (R). K was at work most of the time all of this stuff was unfolding. R was not at work, and was in the house later that night (wed), all day the next day (thurs), and all day fri. He wasn't pleased when he couldn't leave wed and thurs (he was blocked in the driveway), and not happy when he was told he couldn't leave fri.

So, LE wouldn't let him leave to go to work Thurs. & Fri?

wonder if the GP's had a tractor? We have one and both my of my older children 10 and 13 know how to operate it. they love driving it, mowing, and digging.

I just don't see a 15 yr old girl digging by shovel. It would take forever here.

This is supposedly a well concealed area. I take that to mean an area that a tractor could not get to. We are talking about deep in the woods here.

That's what I want to know. And, everyone is acting as if there is all this thick brush out there, full blooming trees and whatnot. But, this time of year wouldn't the brush be dying down? Leaves falling off the trees? Things starting to looks barren? Etc.? Right about this time of year the woods should be looking pretty bare like they do in those Google maps photos that look like they were taken in the Fall/Winter. JMO.

I was not in the area that the body was found in, but the woods were very dense and there was LOTS of brush. It was also raining and not bright outside. It was difficult to see anything.

The team I was on started in Elizabeth's front yard, near the stop sign, and went west. From Rt D to Galena went pretty quickly (not a lot of woods), and then most of the search was spent West of Galena.

The body was found behind AB's house, which is South of the area that I searched.

I do NOT fault the searchers for not finding her because I know how bad visability was, but I am comforted by the fact that I know that I did not pass her by.

Ok. Thanks for your input.

I was not in the area that the body was found in, but the woods were very dense and there was LOTS of brush. It was also raining and not bright outside. It was difficult to see anything.

The team I was on started in Elizabeth's front yard, near the stop sign, and went west. From Rt D to Galena went pretty quickly (not a lot of woods), and then most of the search was spent West of Galena.

The body was found behind AB's house, which is South of the area that I searched.

I do NOT fault the searchers for not finding her because I know how bad visability was, but I am comforted by the fact that I know that I did not pass her by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3