MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's what she said, but I have a hard time believing that a 56 year old named Bubba could convince every kid in JCHS to accept a friend request. Looks legit to me.

Yeah it's actually pretty easy to spot Bubba from teenage classmate on FB, since you can see who their friends are. Taking a brief break from that search...NG's comment threads are like walking into a 3rd grade classroom with no teacher present.

I went to JCHS many (way too many) years ago. It was easy to skip then and my neices/nephews say it still is :waitasec: IF you know someone who can call in for you and sound like a parent. The only time I ever got caught was when the principal decided to eat lunch at the same Pizza Hut as I did, in Columbia.

Seems kind of odd to skip, then stay on school grounds, but maybe that had to do with no available car.

Just my opinion, but I think she came back to campus to catch the bus home, but we don't know what time the counselor found her.

I went to JCHS many (way too many) years ago. It was easy to skip then and my neices/nephews say it still is :waitasec: IF you know someone who can call in for you and sound like a parent. The only time I ever got caught was when the principal decided to eat lunch at the same Pizza Hut as I did, in Columbia.

Seems kind of odd to skip, then stay on school grounds, but maybe that had to do with no available car.

It is possible to skip if someone calls in for you. I guess I just never thought that a lot of kids had someone willing to call in for them.

She probably just went to the school so she could see her boyfriend.

I have no idea what she would have done all day though. There isn't much around there within walking distance that is open to the public where you can just hang out. Any idea where she might have gone all day?

Thurs it was cold and rainy so she wouldn't have wanted to just sit outside all day.

Maybe she visited a friend who lived near the High School? Possibly sat inside a friend's car, but you would think that an adult would have spotted her at some point and told her to get to class.

Any idea where she might have gone all day?

Thurs it was cold and rainy so she wouldn't have wanted to just sit outside all day.

Maybe she visited a friend who lived near the High School? Possibly sat inside a friend's car, but you would think that an adult would have spotted her at some point and told her to get to class.

I was thinking about that myself... not a ton of stuff around JCHS. The only public places I can think of would be the library or one of the shops downtown but that is still quite a walk in the rain, unless like you said she went to a friends house/car. Surely she would not have been hanging out at the school all day if she was skipping.

We need a bat-signal to summon ILC, so we can ask if he knows times of LE contacting the school and AB and bf getting caught by counselor.

I can't think of anything within walking distance of JC, except maybe a hospital, but kids wouldn't hang there. I don't know who the boyfriend is, so don't know if he may be 16 and may have a car. She may have an older friend who is either out of school, or also skipped, but hanging around on school grounds, out of class, even in a car, wouldn't have been a smart move. ....but then, she WAS seen/caught by a school counselor, so maybe she wasn't smart and did stick around. You never know what a drugged-up sociopath might do, right? :confused:

I'm in LS! We are neighbors!

My dad used to fish at Doc's Retreat! Our cabin was on the Osage, down from Swinging Bridge.

Hey Nursebeeme! We have tons of clients at CCA!

Quite a slew of us here. I am from Pleasant Hill.

I am not asking anyone to name names here, I am just curious if any of the locals have an idea who her bf is.

How do we PM on here? Sorry, I'm a newbie.

Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. I have been following this case on here since the beginning. I'm from about 2 hours North of St. Martins. You guys are doing a fabulous job of putting the pieces together, by the way. Thanks for having me. :)

I am not asking anyone to name names here, I am just curious if any of the locals have an idea who her bf is.

I have seen some initials thrown around here (first one D), but couldn't find where that originated/was found. I saved a myspace capture of someone, first initial C, but I was just taking a shot. He had shown up on a few friends pages and was in a pic with AB.
I'd like to know this as well.

A fair amount of speculation as to the underlying behavioral disfuntion drving AB. I no doubt believe that her defense team is fashioning some sad saga of AB's existence, packed with numerous tales of abandonement and maltreatment, etc. And they are probably monitoring the various blogs and comment sections for various reasons. Nevertheless, I have come across what I think is a strikingly appropriate potential "theory" of her state of mind. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS AN EXCUSE, just and explanation.

Take a look at the Wikipedia entry for "Malignant Narcissism". Pay particular attention to the Narcissistic Supply and Alter Ego sections. And hold on when you get to Narcisstic Rage. (I realize Wikipedia is not an authoritative resource, but it is a good starting place). This all jibes with many facets of this case, and explains the out of nowhere aspect. A person afflicted with these traits is essentially learning and training themselves to the point that her "expectations" of how she should be treated or viewed would cause her to "lose it" someday.

This would fit the frequent mention of something "happening" between E and AB that would set AB off. It may not even have been that particular day, and may not have appeared significant in the minds of anyone who observed it.

Most disturbing, is that if this complex was working on AB, the staging of this "event" was very intricate and important for a reason. Recording a diary entry. Despite the apparent opportunity, not fleeing. Leading authorities to the body. And at least one "friend" may have perhaps tipped everyone off to this by calling AB their hero. Either way the adult certification goes, AB has achieved infamy. Almost a legacy.

It's difficult to get your head around this crime being perpetrated by adolescent girl, without the backstory that is slowly emerging. IF this is the disorder she was battling, it may very well be that she was planning to do more.

[I have no idea what she would have done all day though. There isn't much around there within walking distance that is open to the public where you can just hang out. Any idea where she might have gone all day? QUOTE]

Lincoln U. campus, library, park (McClung?) up on the hill?

How do we PM on here? Sorry, I'm a newbie.

Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. I have been following this case on here since the beginning. I'm from about 2 hours North of St. Martins. You guys are doing a fabulous job of putting the pieces together, by the way. Thanks for having me. :)

Welcome, phishphan Look under your nic in the top right corner of this page. Click that and than go from there, not sure if you can though think you have to post so many times.

[I have no idea what she would have done all day though. There isn't much around there within walking distance that is open to the public where you can just hang out. Any idea where she might have gone all day? QUOTE]

Maybe she hid in the school?

No clue what she would have done at Lincoln.

The library is quite a hike from the HS. My daughted did it ONCE and decided never again. Would be even worse in the rain. She could sit under the pavillion at McClung, but this time of year the building/restrooms are locked up unless you have paid the rental fee and picked up the key.

Maybe she hid in the school?

Uh, Oh. Good point.

Found hiding in a JCPS facility, high, by a Counselor, not just any staff or teacher, when LE is looking for you related to this crime.

Sounds like a "reason" to have an emergency closed school board meeting, doesn't it?

Uh, Oh. Good point.

Found hiding in a JCPS facility, high, by a Counselor, not just any staff or teacher, when LE is looking for you related to this crime.

Sounds like a "reason" to have an emergency closed school board meeting, doesn't it?

I thought ILC said that they were found outside getting high. She could have hid somewhere inside throughout the day and then later decided to go outside for a ?? whatever they were getting high on...I guess, that is, IF they were getting high, but as someone else said--it makes sense with why they decided to let her interview on Friday instead of immediately.

Yeah it does--school board meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member