MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a lot of posts on NG's FB threads to peruse, but I need to get offline. I haven't found any references yet to drug charges on the bf, HOWEVER...

I'm seeing comments by classmates that they saw her in class the next day Thursday acting as if nothing had happened. One girl specifically mentions seeing her on their shared lunch hour. So...something's not in synch with our timeline of Thursday's events.

I still have a lot of posts on NG's FB threads to peruse, but I need to get offline. I haven't found any references yet to drug charges on the bf, HOWEVER...

I'm seeing comments by classmates that they saw her in class the next day Thursday acting as if nothing had happened. One girl specifically mentions seeing her on their shared lunch hour. So...something's not in synch with our timeline of Thursday's events.

Maybe she just didn't go to class, but mingled during break and lunch.

I've been away for a few days and have had to spend HOURS catching up. I've had questions to ask and things to say, but wanted to read up before asking in case they'd already been addressed. NOW I can't remember what they were and I'm NOT going to read them again, lol.

So the first few things that come to mind are these....

1) Has anyone thought it odd that GM and her daughter have the same first name? I don't know that I've ever met anyone that named their daughter after themselves...

2) I saw a couple of pages back mention of a map with a triangle from one of the local TV stations. Does anyone have that link?

3) I haven't been able to find out where AB's mother currently is (for sure) does anyone know that?

4) I don't have any new info from what's been happening at JCPS, because we've since pulled our daughter out due to her own emotional issues. Things are out of control in that place.

Being found at the school by a counselor seems awful convenient when ILC claimed no one knew where she was Thurs. Also, i know its sick, but given my theory above, would she possible know they would come get her at school, so she "skipped", but where else is she going to be able to get the attention she may have wanted, if not from peers and friends at school.

I apologize if this is info that was previously posted... i haven't had time to keep up lately!
This comment was posted on true crime report . com to the story "15-year old girl charged with Elizabeth Olten's murder" I wasn't able to verify "kevin"'s comment about the friends. Maybe another sleuther can...

Kevin said:
I hope that the authorities in Washington will begin to look seriously at Alyssa's freakish myspace friends from that region of the country.
Investigators might begin to look at the disapperance of 10 year old Lindsey Baum from Washington in an entirely different light. Who would of thought of 15 to 17 year old girls as potential culprits in this disappearance?
http://lindseybaum.com/
Alyssa's "dark" and "emo" freaks live in Forks, WA and Lacey, WA. Is this a mere coincidence?

Posted 11/04/2009 at 04:34:56 PM

I've been away for a few days and have had to spend HOURS catching up. I've had questions to ask and things to say, but wanted to read up before asking in case they'd already been addressed. NOW I can't remember what they were and I'm NOT going to read them again, lol.

1) Has anyone thought it odd that GM and her daughter have the same first name? I don't know that I've ever met anyone that named their daughter after themselves...

2) I saw a couple of pages back mention of a map with a triangle from one of the local TV stations. Does anyone have that link?

3) I haven't been able to find out where AB's mother currently is (for sure) does anyone know that?

4) I don't have any new info from what's been happening at JCPS, because we've since pulled our daughter out due to her own emotional issues. Things are out of control in that place.

#1 gma and daughter (mother of AB) have different names (unless you are talking about a different daughter to gma)
#2 the triangle thing they played on either KMIZ or KRCG-- it wasn't on the internet just the local news
#3 not sure, I have only heard rumors

Maybe she just didn't go to class, but mingled during break and lunch.

I'm pretty sure she was in class at least thru lunch hour. Maybe skipped out after that?

I still haven't found out for sure what "they" were high on. Everyone's assuming MJ, but I'm not so sure about that.

And yes, it is a fact that each child is checked as in or out at EACH block. However, they've been known to mess that up. One time a teacher had my daughter marked as "in" the computer and when we asked to have the sec call and verify, she in fact was NOT in class.

:furious:

Yes, I am interested in the triangle thing too, didn't see that yet.

As for the schools, Nov. 9 Monday's school board meeting may be interesting. I have a child in the same grade as AB's brothers, all in the same school as E's brother. That can never work, obviously.

Wow just found a very interesting picture of AB... are we allowed to mention other webisites as long as we don't put a direct link?

#1 gma and daughter (mother of AB) have different names (unless you are talking about a different daughter to gma)
#2 the triangle thing they played on either KMIZ or KRCG-- it wasn't on the internet just the local news
#3 not sure, I have only heard rumors

1) I'm referring to the daughter ILC said either lived or visited the house. It's the same first name as the GM.

2) So the TV station didn't post the graphic on their web page?

3) I know AB's mom's full name and an address, but I can't verify it's current. I still want to know the relationship status of AB and her bio Mom...

As for gma and daughter name, I think the youngest, who was just married and recently living at the house, just have the same first initial.

I usually just lurk here at WS but I thought I'd put my .02 in on this. I knew a family where a daughter was named after the mother (Debbie) and a daughter and a son were both named after the father (Tony/Toni). In my experience not impossible, just rare.

As for gma and daughter name, I think the youngest, who was just married and recently living at the house, just have the same first initial.

I'm pretty sure it's the same name. But yes, I've been known to be wrong... once... LOL

2) So the TV station didn't post the graphic on their web page?

I just watched the 10:00 news but I never noticed the triangle thing on their web pages... I personally saw this on the TV with my own eyes.

Well as we have seen preserving information intact for posterity has obviously not been the priority for the news outlets, etc.

Does anyone know anything about the Prenger Center here in JC? Like will AB be in a general type of population there?

I just watched the 10:00 news but I never noticed the triangle thing on their web pages... I personally saw this on the TV with my own eyes.

What was the date?

What was the date?

Sorry I can't help you with a date b/c I was glued to the tv every night they had something on about this and I saw it more than once on the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morgy1