MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have seen the police digging around their old property yesterday. It was crazy.

One of the guy's wife is saying the charges are unfounded and are just the result of a scorned exwife.

What case are you talking about?
Can everyone please keep posts On Topic!

lbminnesota - you are right! I forgot about the DUI. Her drug charge is from Water Patrol, so she was boating and drugging.

Boating isn't normally a solo activity, especially for a woman, so I went back to casenet to see if there was anybody with identical charges filed around the same time arrested by Water Patrol. Nada.

Perhaps a beach?

Boating isn't normally a solo activity, especially for a woman, so I went back to casenet to see if there was anybody with identical charges filed around the same time arrested by Water Patrol. Nada.

Perhaps a beach?

I had recently done the same thing. I did find someone interesting... Do a county/date search using her info. It didn't say who the "arresting agency" was on it. I also looked at that county... there's no big lakes there...

CC, I saw that one also (with no arresting agency reported). Possibility. For the lack of anything better to do until the Nov. 18 hearing, I'll sleuth that fella a little bit more!

Looks like the only waterway in Dallas Co. is the Niangua River, which does have float trips. I'd bet that's what we're looking at. Most definitely NOT a solo venture.

From gliving's first link above:
"Newly proposed legislation would ban beer bongs, Jell-O shots, kegs and beaded Mardi Gras necklaces on Missouri rivers."

Awwww MAN! Don't ban the Mardi Gras beads!!!!! :no:

Well, holy mole things are all finally coming together for me, guess I'm slow. Now I'm piecing a blog I saved from his now wife ties in with his MySpace page.

Even where he lists living on his MySpace is same the place listed on court records........my, this is getting deep, and all because he played games in here.
This is crazy!:Banane10:

Can somebody update me on what exactly ILC did here? playing games?? Oh man I missed alot!! :waitasec:

Can somebody update me on what exactly ILC did here? playing games?? Oh man I missed alot!! :waitasec:

WELCOME!!!!

ILC is no longer a registered user (banned) so you can't look up his posts, and in fact I believe that he deleted them all, so the only traces of them are from others who quoted him -- it makes his info very difficult to follow.

Basically, he stated that he was a friend of an adult male who lived in the home of the suspect and provided some compelling details about the investigation and the suspect from that perspective. He posted for about 3 or 4 days, until one final post where he stated that we'd all been duped and he was just a troll who knew nothing at all about the case. Many people had been suspicious of his claims from the get-go, however, many others (including me) believe that he was actually the adult male resident of the home. His true ID is unconfirmed, and his statements are being giving various weights of credibility (from none to lots) by posters.

I'll go back and see if I can find the range of threads he posted on, so that you can at least see our responses to him :)

Ha Ha Dal Gal!

Here is ILC's deleted entry post as someone quoted it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecookies View Post
First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).
Fourth, Elizabeth Olten's mother has gave 3 different stories on what happened to her daughter. 1st she said The 6 y/o picked up elizabeth to go play. 2nd she said the POI picked her to go play. and the 3rd and most recent story is that elizabeth went over to the house unprompted.
MY THEORY is that elizabeth's mother was high on meth (she is known by the community for doing meth, but has never been busted for it), and either someone offered to take the child, and she said "okay", or the child just left.

Fifth, the police are utterly incompetent here, and AB would have easily gotten away if her grandparents wouldn't have been so helpful in the search for E. In fact, it is my opinion that E would still be "missing" if it wasn't for the grandparents help.

Sixth, everyone wants to know the place of birth for the grandparents, and I have no idea why you want to that but let me help out. They were born in different states. Not in texas, missouri, or california.

Seventh, Elizabeth's mom never called nor texted. Let's think about this rationally for a second. IF the rumors are true about how E was killed, and what was done post mortem, then the murder, ensuing acts, plus burial, would take at least an hour. Police arrived on the scene at 7 pm. E's mom said that she called and talked to E at 6:15. Police went immediately into the woods (lets say 7:10pm). Knowing a few police officers in Kansas City, it is a fact that they wouldn't have shown up with their lights on, so alerting the POI with sirens or flashing lights is out of the question. So assuming that AB was out of the woods before the police showed up at 7:00 pm (which is when they showed up and not when they were called), and that they were called at about 6:45 (response time here is awful). Then there is NO way that E's mom called (supposedly she did so from a home phone) and talked to E at 6:15 because E was already dead.

Eighth, I like turtles was an internet meem that started on youtube, and has NO other meaning.

Ninth, I know for a FACT that a bank cannot foreclose on a house until there is a year of nonpayment, that means that even if the grandparents did vacate the house and skip town (which I seriously doubt they did), there wouldn't be a foreclosure for a while. And if they did vacate the house who is feeding the horses that are still there?

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

Eleventh, The boys are nothing like AB, they have friends, and play sports, and are social butterflies.

Capri, I agree with you, only I think the "true colors" were deliberately obscured by ILC. He is absolutely someone with a close connection to the case, IMHO, and his parting shot and subsequesnt "apology" resulted from extreme fear of exposure and the fact that his chain was yanked by someone higher up on the food chain after they became aware of his posts.

Everyone's entitled to their own view, but I agree completely. If you read the threads from when ILC came on the scene, through his denial, Tricia's response, and subsequent info, it's pretty easy to figure out what happened here.

ETA: I think he came here in good faith, but completely underestimated the ease with which his identity would be discovered.

CC, I saw that one also (with no arresting agency reported). Possibility. For the lack of anything better to do until the Nov. 18 hearing, I'll sleuth that fella a little bit more!

SCORE! The original record has been updated since we last looked him up a couple days ago, as the result of him missing a payment hearing on Tuesday and a warrant issued for his arrest. MLW's arresting agency from a 7/31/09 Possession of Drugs charge filed on 8/10/09 was....*drum roll*....Missouri State Water Patrol!!! ALL the dates and charges are the same as AB's mother's. His case number is 2 digits higher than hers. This was her party pal!

Looks like he was also busted previously for a drug charge, filed 6/3/09.

Three different eviction cases with the same property management company between 06 and 07. Looks like he wouldn't pay his rent, got taken to court, paid the back rent, and case dismissed.

Numerous other rent default cases that I can't confirm are the same fella (no DOB or middle name to compare)....if it is him, the dude is a serial rent-thief.

Ha Ha Dal Gal!

Here is ILC's deleted entry post as someone quoted it:

Tenth, LawLady I don't know where you work that you have the ability to obtain tax information, and what was going through your mind when you looked up the tax records of the grandparents. But I would like to know if you knew that is illegal.

I hadn't seen this line before, but am seriously laughing about it now. Whoever this is has never bought a house obviously, or would know it's readily available as public record.

I'm sorry Dal Gal, but I don't think that's the right person. He got caught the day after her. :(

Hmmm..how'd I miss that?? :banghead: I'm still gonna call it a possibility though, considering that case #708, which is also filed on 8/10, for Littering is reported as 07/29/1991. Not real reliable info there.

Police officer holding a crumpled up McDonald's bag knocks on the door, "We know what you did 18 years ago!!!"

I'm sorry Dal Gal, but I don't think that's the right person. He got caught the day after her. :(

Apparently many cases in that court come from Water Patrol. Just looked at that whole week, and they are a big arresting/charging agency in that county. Would not link two people for that reason alone.

Yes, it's a possibility. I've seen incorrect info on casenet many times. The case # before her is same charge as her too.

I think the deal is that on monday, they have court and it's all the people they've snagged from the previous week/end.

Apparently many cases in that court come from Water Patrol. Just looked at that whole week, and they are a big arresting/charging agency in that county. Would not link two people for that reason alone.

When we initially looked for a link on Tuesday, there were not nearly this many cases showing the Water Patrol as arresting agency...there has been some updating going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovecookies View Post
First, the "half-sister" does not, and never has worked at MODOT.
Second, the grandparents moved here to take care of the kids.
Third, They had no previous ties to Missouri (before moving to Missouri).

Hi, I've been lurking since this case started. I hadn't seen this post before it was deleted. Just a few comments on it: "First" is obviously true since the half sister EPA is only 6 but I thought the speculation was that AuntK worked at MODOT since there is someone by the name of KP working as a secretary there. If ILC is RP then this "First" statement could have been an attempt to protect his wife. I don't think that the "second" statement is true, to the extent it imples that the kids were in MO and the grandparents moved to MO to take care of them. I know that AB and AuntK lived together with GM in Hollister, CA in 2003 at least - where Aunt K played on the San Benito HS tennis team and both Aunt K and AB were involved in equestrian activities. This was before GM obtained guardianship of AB in MO in 2005. Does anyone know when/where GM and GP got married or when they moved to MO? Does anyone know if the "Third" statement is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne